Which coin will explode next Sup Forums?

Which coin will explode next Sup Forums?
What does your portfolio look like?
General crypto thread

>0.0092 BTC
>1.03 ETH

>inb4 kek ethfag got rekt
I fucking know

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex.com/fees
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ripple is about to take off. Get in now.

Check out request network, neo, ripple, and chainlink

Also monero for dat drug market

Thread

How much ripple should I get?

I already have 200 at $0.21, but I got locked out of my bittrex account. There's a 2fa code now, but I never set up 2fa

Been considering this all day. What are you basing your prediction on?

ripple already took off. I wouldn't touch it if you missed the boat.

Rate my spread fags, also recommend any additional coins?

Decentraland 600
Ripple 500
TenX 40
Decred 1.00000000
Nexus 60
Ada 600
Lumen 500
Litecoin 1.0
Eth 1.0
Dash 0.15

Google it, it's backed by a couple of banks and is fast, cheap and... Well, go read about it.

JSEcoin because why not? will start trading next year. what is the worst that can happen? also ref link jsecoin.com/o/?a=40484

Bump

Also Electroneum and IOTA

45 ETH
1.65 BTC
300 XMR

i'm just hanging out for the point when the most popular half a dozen or so cryptocurrencies have each blown out to $100,000 and people are swapping them back and forth like "pass the parcel" when you know there's a bomb in the box.

at that point someone will say "zimbabwean inflation" and they'll all look really stupid and realise they've been swapping monopoly money and all of the money everyone has put into this has mysteriously vanished.

as usual.

Just bought 42 xrp
Lets hope you're right user

Explain?

when did you buy either of these coins?
>0.0055 BTC *gift from friend, dunno when he bought*
>2.78 ETH 90% 303USD, and bought 0.2 yesterday at 690 kek
>10 IOTA @3USD

Still happy with my gain so far.. thinking of cashing out net profit on Jan 1st

lucky bastard.. did you get a lambo or not yet?

you are so retarded it hurts.

Ausfag here. Best platform for trading in aus? coinspot? Bittrex?

from what I've heard on various crypto trading subreddits they say Bittrex

It's done. The market cap is massive, it can't grow much anymore. You'll see maybe $1 tops. Look everywhere and everybody is saying Ripple is going to spike, but it just isnt

dogecoin

12.28 BTC

The entire coin market is bass-fucking-ackwards. They’re great as commodities since everyone is going apeshit over them, but the reason people are going apeshit is that the coins are supposed to be the perfect abstraction of a currency: no central banks, resistent to national economic policies, anonymitiy, easy and fast to transfer, etc.

The only problem is that the volatility makes them suck rancid donkey balls as a currency. Bitcoin is almost non-functional as currency due to huge and rapid fluctuations. Until that settles down crypto currencies are really just crypto commodities.

So where is the best place to get to crypto

yeah, nah, yeah good luck cunt..

Ausfag here. I'm using bittrex, it's so cool to use, plus all the shitty small coins they have on there you can choose and trade lots of types. You'll have to verify your account to withdrawal funds you put in, but it's a really nice, simple trading platform with lower fees and good basic graphing tools built in to their charts. One bad thing is that it displays a main overall balance in USD, but all coins are shown by both how many units you own, and their respective bitcoin worth, so eg: 500 ripple = 0.02BTC, it wont tell you each individual coin in USD. But I can live with that.

which part of the world you from?

Well if you get in at under a $1 and it hits a $1 sale and make money. Your not getting rich doing this. It should be about making thousands to invest

Usa

I’ve got $250 spread between ADA, XLM, TRX, IOTA, and XRP

Appreciate the response. I'll poke around and get involved.

Sounds like how binance works. How does it compare fee wise?

Oh, that's easy bro.. Are you trying to just buy crypto and HOLD onto it? (1 year+)
Or are you just trying to buy, and trade with them?

Either way, start off by creating an account on Coinbase:
1- Link your bank account/card (preferably bank since you will pay less fees I think for every purchase/sell)
2- Transfer money to your USD wallet to have money on your coinbase's account
3- Buy one of the three crypto's that are on there. *I recommend just going with Ethereum, go watch a couple of videos on YouTube about it you'll be amazed by its technology and capabilities.. it's worth it imo*

do they have a mobile phone app? or can you only do it online?

Done that. I want to get in on some of these low end cryptos

So now after you own some crypto you got two choices to go on from there:

1- If you want to hodl onto the currency and not touch it for a while *long term investment for example*, I strongly recommend you buying a hardware wallet like the ledger nano s, and transfer them onto that wallet and keep it safe where no one knows about it or your private key/seed.

2- If you're just down to flip and *hopefully* make some quick gainz trading by selling high, buying back in when it dips: You'll have to sign in and get verified on GDAX(owned by coinbase, designed for trading with almost 0 fees to sell/buy) and you'll just transfer the currencies from coinbase to gdax and you're set to start trading.

yeah will atleast grow to iotas worth of 4£ just waiting on my verification on bitstamp.

Website only

bittrex.com/fees
>All trades have a 0.25% commission.

oh.. well make an account on binance! It's a chinese exchange, but you can't withdraw from there to USD or your bank. Just send in ETH to there *fastest among the three on coinbase, and with less tx fee* and then buy other cryptos with eth

Bittrex has same fees - 0.25%

Where can one aquire Ripple my friend in my HVAC class wants to get in on it and so do I

Ripple is the only crypto with actual Usefulness since banks use it to minimalize their fees for international interbank trading

crypto defies all logic, if you keep that attitude you will be pretty salty in a few weeks like all the experts on bitcoin

RIPPLE SHOULD NOT BE A CRYPTO WTF. It defeats the whole purpose of crypto.. first off it's being used by BANKS (a centralized financial system), and 60% of RIPPLE is owned by the DEV TEAM.
Please read and research more into cryptos before you talk

It already did faggot 200% in 3 days youre just too late to the party

If you just hold in bitcoin you'll get better gains

Like I said. IT'S DONE. How about you read you faggot

> saying Ripple is going to spike, but it just isnt
You're just retarded and need to construct your sentences more clearly

and most of other cryptos aren't being held by large investors???
the centralization is good, since platforms can incorparate it for it not being so volatile as other bitcoins

Looks like you can't deposit cash directly into binance. So you have to use a seperate exchange to buy coins with cash, then sent it to binance?

Just wait till services like Paypal support it, then you'll be sorry
you think such platforms will ever support volatile Cryptocurrency?

You're thinking of ripple's proprietary technology that has nothing to do with XRP the coin.

and you think they will always keep them seperate?

We have to get dogecoin worth something!

Yes, absolutely. And even if they don't it would not be good at all for XRP, because it would mean that it would truly become a centralized, proprietary coin itself. And that defeats the purpose of cryptocurrency. You might as well use credit cards or paypal.

People buying XRP don't get it. They are either clueless about why crypto has potential in the first place, or they realize it but just speculate on being able to sell their investment to a greater fool later. XRP is the most overvalued coin in the whole crypto space.

So if it doesn't fullfill all the criteria of cryptocurrencies it has no value and purpose ? Get the fuck outta here

Arguing with market cap in a rapidly growing market......

I'm not saying it has no value. It just doesn't have nearly enough value to justify it's current price. A price of one tenth of what it is today would be more fair. Maybe even lower.

Buy coins with Coinbase then send to binance to then purchase other smaller cryptos

It has an good chance to become high because its capitalistic and centralized. Thats why capitalist with much power will probably raise its value

And which crypto does justify it's own price :)?

Stellar Lumens is good. Pretty undervalued right now. Motley Fool just said to invest in it, IBM is a partner, and there are rumors of a deal with Saudi Arabia. Kik also just announced they will be moving to Stellar's technology.

It's fast and cheap, like Ripple, but it's open source and their philosophy is great.

I get what you are saying but don't want you to miss out, more people are going to ride the train the following year, either way you will probably make a profit

do not be greedy

It may not be obvious to everyone but it is important to note the current price of a given crypto currency relative to the total circulating supply of that currency

Ethereum and Monero would be my picks for best bang for buck currently. But the whole crypto market is pretty overbought right now, I think we will see a massive correction soon, like in 2011 or 2013.

Seems pretty inefficient. Is there any reason why they don't have the functionality to allow direct cash deposits?

How do i interpret that information?

more than $1M

Coin base sucks. Before all these retards CB was great. Now with millions trying to join its slow as dicks, I keep having to fucking verify when I buy. Ridiculous.

Look up r2b coin. Idk how legit it is but I know they said they wanted to be among the to 5 crypto currency in like a year.

ethereum

Any thoughts on ZRX?

Cost. They dont want to pay to add paying functionality to their sites. They are just exchanges. Just buy into coinbase or some other site, then transfer the funds to the exchange deposit account for whatever coin you buy.