My girlfriend and I broke up a few days ago. We were together for 3 years. I miss her. How should I deal with this?

My girlfriend and I broke up a few days ago. We were together for 3 years. I miss her. How should I deal with this?
Inb4 send nudes

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just takes time, in a year you will barely ever think about her. Just concentrate on your own shit for the time being. But you're going to feel shitty for a while.

First of all don't be a fucking faggot and stop posting shitty meme's that you collected by google. Second of all don't deal with that shit here on Sup Forums and talk to your friends... if you have any...

Get out and be social. Burn the shrine of her you have set up in your closet. Dry off your tears and move on with your life because I assure you she doesn't give a crap about what you're doing this very moment. Reality, my dude.

Bullied teenager with harelip.

Who broke up with who and why

It's hard to focus, but I try my best. I also try not to contact her, but I just can't help myself.

It was mutual, which makes it even harder. We just could not make it work. Fight afer fight, but nothing changed, So we decided that it would be better to break up.

Post her nudes

ayyyy i am in the same boat except i am not a little bitch and moving on with my life...

I am moving on. I'm just in disbelief

best way to get over someone, is to get under someone

I would call her and say "I think we made a mistake" and get that sweet reunion puss

call her right fucking now and beg her on your knees to come back
your happiness depends on that girl, don't you ever forget about it

>>inb4 in the OP

send nudes

Go to couples therapy. Even if it didn't save your relationship you both might learn something worthwhile.

roll dubs for nudes, trips for face

autobots roll out

Dealt mine with alcohol and girls. Was easier than me thinking abouy what I should have done to save the relationship but it has ups and downs

See OP, try making these threads over and over at multiple times - your results are going to be better than this thread.

As for advice, I can tell you this - You need to completely forget about her, remove ALL connections to her - it is going to SUCK BIG TIME - but its the only way you'll become something good.

And work on yourself, in due course of time - you will realize that you dont need anyone to be happy - STOP JERKING - START LIFTING.

Good luck out there man.

Thanks for the advice bro. I can't see how I will forget about her. She was my first girlfriend, which makes it so hard to forget about her. I don't want her to be a memory of the past.

I was in the same boat just a month back brother. But what can you do ?

Does the hurting stop after a month?

No brother, it does not. She was my first, I was her second and I'd give up everything just to be back with her right now.

But things just didnt work out. You just bear the loss and thats it. Its not like you will wake up tomorrow feeling - DAMN IT FEELS GREAT TO BE SINGLE - nope

Dont pet a burning dog man.

I read this book / website / blog that helped me get over it :

therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/

>She was my first, I was her second and I'd give up everything just to be back with her right now.

Same man. I've never felt so down. Petting a burning dog, that's so true. I will try not to contact her and ignore her.

I want to die, why not just one more chance.

>I want to die, why not just one more chance.

Wish we could brother, wish we simply could. Like if things could just go back to being how they were in the beginning - the Goosebumps - the rush - everything man.

I dont think I'll ever stop loving her - I might find someone else but its not I'll stop.

I cant be a chad and go all - yeah pussy is where its at - no, its not about the pussy - its about love.

But maybe these people werent made for us - maybe it wasnt meant to be - maybe we'll find someone else man - who knows.

Lets hope for the best man, because thats all that we have

I wish you the best. I wake up hoping she has messaged me with "I made a mistake"and then we could try once more.
Thanks for the advice bro.

It's a long process friend. Give it time, spend time with friends etc.

I could sometimes dream of my ex one night about a year and a half after the breakup.
And when I did so I realized I still wasn't entire over her.

Good luck bruh and try to have a good Xmas

start sucking cock

Jesus fucking Christ Sup Forums fucking sucks. All these dumb fucks in this thread are fucking fags and OP is a giant fucking faggot. Be more sorry for yourself OP on your "mutual" break up. You deserve to kill yourself to end the pain. Or kill her to end the pain. This website is full of soft dumbass kids. I hate every single one of you.

autist spotted

you need a nappy baby? baby tired or you want your milk milk :*

Just about all of a guy's emotional/life problems can be solved by these three action items:

> Go to gym
> Work on career
> Hang out with your friends

If you find yourself tempted to finish a bottle of vodka and call your ex while crying at 3am, refer to my list. If you're thinking about becoming an emo goth, refer to my list.

Roll