Guys I just tried to suck my own dick and couldn't donit and my back hurts now, has anyone ever succeeded?

Guys I just tried to suck my own dick and couldn't donit and my back hurts now, has anyone ever succeeded?

Yes but only the tip

I was like 2 inches off. I wish I tried when I was younger and more flexible

When I was much younger, a state wrestler, and didn't have as many back problems I could suck myself to my balls. I'd lay against a wall upside down and push my dick into my face after doing stretches.
I'm not big into oral because no one else is as good as I used to be.

How was it? I always figured it felt more like sucking a dick instead of being sucked. Also, on that note, are you cut or uncut?

yep.
You need do do a lot of gymnastic exercises for a few weeks

>Took gymnastic for yrs.
>Every one thought I was gay
>Can do sweet flips and suck my dick.
>Flexible enough to lick my own ass too.

Life's good.....No homo.

Let's just take a moment and consider the amount of Sup Forumstards who have actually broken their back/neck by reading these threads
Fucking kek. And it's all because of autists like OP

And he's getting back on Sup Forums to ask for help. holy shit

I wish I could. I love sucking dick and I love getting my dick sucked. being able to do both at the same time with no outside asistance would be so amazing.

Not gonna lie, it's sucking a dick. I have sucked many dicks, and it's Just like it.
But it feels fucking fantastic.
I'm cut. 6 1/2 inches.
If jerking off isn't gay, but a handjob is, you're retarded. Just suck your own dick. It feels amazing.

I could do that when I was a teenager, can't get within 2 feet of it now

>has anyone ever succeeded?
that's how i masterbated for the first year. i sucked more of my dick than any chic ever has

holy shit, my sides

last time i ever was able to do it i was about 19. i was all coked up one day and said to myself "Self, i'd like a blow job but i don't have time to go find some bitch to bribe with coke. Remember what we used to do back when we were 12? Let's do that again"

So i got up against the wall, threw my legs over my head, and fucked my mouth like there was no tomorrow. God that was so hot. And the moment when i started coming, it was almost like a surprise, as if i didn't really expect it, like it snuck up on me. But damn, it was like, either drink or drown. PUMP swallow PUMP swallow PUMP swallow. i did a pretty good job of keeping up.

God i wish i could still do that. who the fuck needs a woman when you can do that?

let's put it this way. you get a blow job, and you get to suck dick, and there is absoulutely no one to rat you out. all while no homo. what the fucks not to like?

If you're going to try, best advice is to do a lot of stretching first and take it very slow. A little pain is OK, but if it starts to hurt, stop. A tenga egg is a lot cheaper than a fucked up back.

I used to be able to do it, but hell... if you're in good enough shape to suck your own dick, you really don't need to because you can find someone else to do it for you. I could get about half of my cock in my mouth by myself... but the novelty fades pretty fast.

I've only really told one girl I could do it, and she was fucking obsessed with it... she would try talking me into doing it all the time, and would help by pushing on my back, which did make it easier. Only time I was able to get to the base was with her help.

Just get fit and get the girl/guy of your preference to do it for you. It's the same amount of work either way.

When I was younger yes. Left very embarrassing carpet burns on my neck tho. Very difficult to explain away at work. Girlfriend of the time didn't even notice

When I was younger I was able to do it. Took many tries but finally was able to get 2" in and make myself cum.

Now I just let other guys suck my cock.

When i was younger i tried, i broke my back and got stuck in that sucking position for 2 hours until my mom found me and she called the paramedics, they advised her not to touch and move me or even put on any clothes until they arrive for it might do more damage.. they rushed me to the nearest hospital still stuck in the same position naked. That was the worst part of my life, my family disowned me after that.it made me change my appearance, had sex changed, name changed, move to other country and declare my old self dead, my family even made a fake gravestone.

>I'm not big into oral because no one else is as good as I used to be.

Nobody cares about your tale of woe. Did you succeed or not?

Used to do that, too, when I was like 16 - 18. Did you swallow? Fuck, I used to LOVE swallowing my own cum! I still eat it off my hand, but it's just not the same. Sometimes, I do that "up against the wall upside down" thing and shoot into my mouth, but it's not quite the same as shooting while my dick's in my mouth.

>wait you cut your dick off because some one caught you trying to suck it? why?

What stretches would you recommand ?

Could go balls deep when I was around 15-16, did it daily.
Now it's impossible.

I was just wondering