Who did Dr Disrespect cheat with?

Who did Dr Disrespect cheat with?

it was your mother op

idk but i also dont know why anyone is surprised.

he admitted all the time that hes the "TWO-TIME CHAMPION"

damn

TBH Being rich and famous... Most of us would have fallen much earlier

ive heard romours. Some say it was with another famous streamer at twtich con

who gives a fuck, I hope he got his dick wet with all that money he got.

How dare his wife make him confess on stream to his viewers. She is just as evil. His personal life has no business on Twitch.

He fucked a female streamer at Blizzcon and he was paying her to keep quiet about it, she demanded more money and threatened to tell everyone. So he got tired of the bullshit and decided to announce it publicly.

Well his wife was quite hot tbh

how do you know she made him do this. He says at the beginning he wants to be clear with his fans

lmfao honestly, is this real? What a fucking whore. Even seems like planned

Let's dox this bitch HARD

larp

I would if I knew how to. If anyone deserves it that is this bitch. (Assuming what said was true)

Did anyone dox her yet?

Apparently not but its just the beginning. It's a matter of days before we know who that is and from here she's fucked (no pun intended)

im tryna bust a nut what her @

yuoo guys act like bitches... mind ya business

talk for yourself kid.

Her name is Melanie Gaydos

Btch ass niqqa waz gud den catch ma fade

>Man cheats on wife who he has a child with
>The woman with whom he cheated is the bad one.
jesus christ your neck-bearded autism knows no bounds; you're either 65 or 12 years old, and will die soon or fucking grow up
I wonder what it feels like being a permavirgin

some cunt called the doctor destroys his family over 1 girl and most likely will never see his kids again

well fucking deserved. why are you retards sticking up for this cunt you dont even know him kek not just that he is a persona you fucking chimps so he doesn't even show the real side of himself

please kys you permavirgins

I think you got lost, you have nothing to do here

gtfo you moralfags

cunt deserves it not even funny shit streamer

burgeplanet gets hate for recording him talking and flirting with A girl. burgerplanet gets even more hate for saying the doctor cheated on his wife

this nigga got BTFO