This guy his dox got leaked, do you think this is right?

This guy his dox got leaked, do you think this is right?
twitter.com/AnonymousNox/status/941437630020976640

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kiKDNrnyIAk
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anonymous are fat useless neckbearded faggots, /b figured this shit out 2 weeks ago.

lol, you really think he or any of his family have been at home since this started? no way.

mfw they're ddosing fcc.gov. nice now people don't have a place to voice their complaints.

Pai released his fuckboi video, he laughed after his colleagues opposed him openly. You personally sell out america and fuck over 321.1 million people you pay the price. Muslims have bombed america for a lot less. Lets see what some extremist activists do.

This. Ppl been trying to fuck with him for like a month.

And he won't be home for a very long time after. This guy has had a group of bodyguards, his kids are bullied, his wife receives death threats. I hope he has to be under 24/7 body guard surveillance and staying in hotel rooms for the rest of his life.

Probably one of the last videos I'll ever be able to afford to make. youtu.be/kiKDNrnyIAk

And you still aren't going to get my views

Seriously grow the fuck up, his wife and kid don't deserve to suffer over this shit you edgy fucking faggot.

a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. wonder which one of his bodyguards will be the first to look the other way at the right moment or just not move fast enough.

agreed. he probably doesnt even give a fuck about them anyway

Fuck you Jews! Why you hates Indian so much?

Where in my post did i say that i wanted his wife and kid harassed? Don't skip your reading comprehension class next semester.

I think its fair. Actually it wouldn't be fair until this guy leaves and never comes back. Shunned from society with no friends and has no option but to off himself. That would be fair.

we figured it out years ago, retard

I sort of respect his tenacity tbh, knows people want him dead, waves his balls in their faces anyway.

Fuck you, yes they do. How much you want to bet his family were sitting on the side lines encouraging him to go through with this. The whole lot of them deserve what's coming to them.

People like you are the reason why most see liberals as Nazi Bully Assholes who are more interested in being shitty to people than their alleged concerns.

lmao go to as gore/rekt thread and tell the Sup Forumstards to knock it off because the people don't deserve it. The world isn't a kind place muh whiteknight

Not the kids.

No.

how is this liberal related at all

go back to 9gag scrub

> I hope he has to be under 24/7 body guard surveillance and staying in hotel rooms for the rest of his life.
I'd suggest you take double the classes in it yourself you dumb faggot.

thats right, keep crying faggots. the internet is free again!

>hurrdurr I don't like what you said so you're obviously 9gag
Kill yourself son.

Please tell me where in this statement I say people need to bully his kid and threaten his wife. It's okay, sometimes people need to re-read things 2-3 times before it makes sense ;) you'll get there little guy

>hurrdurr
lol 9fag to back to your rage comics

>not wanting an innocent woman and child to suffer over someone else's shitty actions
>white knighting
Lurk moar
If you were here for more than a year you'd learn that that is not what white knighting is you edgy little newfagt

that's the beautiful thing about this whole shit show. all of us who've been forced to pretend that we have to be nice and fair and respectful to one anothers points of view are now free to say and do whatever the fuck we can think of

like the old phrase goes. nice guys finish last. if you don't like it then move to where everyone hates that they have to pretend they like eachother.

>newfag doesn't realise where ragecomics originated from but knows that they're on 9gag
The irony is sweet

i hope people fuck with his kid and wife. umad?

>Poo: "Hey kids, I'm totally going to fuck over America today, but tomorrow we're going to the BASEBALL GAME!!!"
>Half-loo kids, in unison: "YAY!"
Erase the lineage. Erase all of it.

whiteknight lol

Bumping in hopes of someone capable of doing something terrible see's this

MUTTS BTFO
>MUTTS BTFO
MUTTS BTFO
>MUTTS BTFO
MUTTS BTFO
>MUTTS BTFO
MUTTS BTFO
>MUTTS BTFO
MUTTS BTFO
>MUTTS BTFO
MUTTS BTFO
>MUTTS BTFO
MUTTS BTFO
>MUTTS BTFO
MUTTS BTFO
>MUTTS BTFO
MUTTS BTFO
>MUTTS BTFO
MUTTS BTFO
>MUTTS BTFO
MUTTS BTFO
>MUTTS BTFO
MUTTS BTFO
>MUTTS BTFO
MUTTS BTFO
>MUTTS BTFO
MUTTS BTFO
>MUTTS BTFO
MUTTS BTFO
>MUTTS BTFO
MUTTS BTFO
>MUTTS BTFO
MUTTS BTFO
>MUTTS BTFO
MUTTS BTFO
>MUTTS BTFO
MUTTS BTFO
>MUTTS BTFO
MUTTS BTFO
>MUTTS BTFO
MUTTS BTFO
>MUTTS BTFO

almost as sweet as crescent fresh. go back to 9fag

The term you're looking for is moralfag, and you still wouldn't be right in using it here, you're trying too hard edgy newfag.

>gets outed as a 9gag fag
>tells someone else to go back to 9gag

I'm curious as to what do you think this will achieve? it will only lead to more policing of the internet and prove to the people who are for a more closed internet that there is merit to censoring certain webpages

I'm not saying that if I knew for 100% fact that I would succeed in gouging out his eyeballs and strangling him with his own intestines that I would do it, but.....

>extremist activists do.

my motherfucking sides. you all are so fucking retarded.

> I hope he has to be under 24/7 body guard surveillance and staying in hotel rooms for the rest of his life.
Do you think this shit wouldn't have repercussion on his wife and kid you fucking idiot?

>Lets see what some extremist activists do.
They might even go so far as to post some shooped pictures of him sucking dick, that'll show him

well speak of the devil

REVOLUTION ! ! ! !

OFF WITH THEIR FUCKING HEADS !!
KILL THEM ALL AND MAKE THEM SUFFER

MAY THEY DROWN IN THEIR OWN BLOOD AND THE LAST SENSATION THEY EXPERIENCE OUR DREAD AND REGRET

good next time don't fuck over a country

go back to 9fag

It's OK son, you lost this argument, there'll
Be others.

nice strawman

You're a petty little cuck

Imma mail this shit skin a dildo

who the fuck argues over Sup Forums lol. you can't win an argument against weaponized autism. Like those posting anime reaction faces. Go cuddle your waifu pillow.

lolol

>who the fuck argues over Sup Forums lol
>proceeds to argue over /b

genuinely curious how someone has killed him yet.

Does he never go outside ?
Has he just gotten lucky ?

Seriously, how is he still alive ?

what would that be user? make threatening images and post them on social media? gubment scurred

fags release public information and dumb kids think it's doxxing

It's all just edgelord 12 year olds threatening shit, he's safe.

Family are valid targets user. Thats how the big boys play anyway so why not play and beat them at their game?

So why exactly are you in favor of the government having control to censor stuff that doesn't go by their agenda?

Oh, you're just memeing into the hype like everyone else.

Fight the power user

What would that achieve?

Because his children didn't do shit, his wife probably wasn't sitting behind the scenes rubbing her fucking hands together laughing manically as he did this shit either, at least you actually presented a valid enough argument though unlike the other 2edgy4me try hard fags responding.

Honestly, no. It's a little fucked up to be dragging family members into this.

Justice.
That sorry excuse for a man wouldn't be able to live to reap the benefits of fucking over millions of americans and leaving a massive trail of destruction.

That's how it should be

He not only did something shitty, but did it against the will of his voters which is the last fallback these people have

anyone whos defending him is a dumb cuck

He's just doing his job, if you want justice you would go after the politicians, lobbyists and corporations that enabled this, I'm not saying that he isn't a scumbag but blaming just him for this is incredibly stupid and shortsighted

His wife totally does, but his kids didn't ask to associated with him.

And you are incredibly stupid blaming one guy for this

Kill yourself edgy libertarian faggot

He's the one who proposed the repeal out of personal and corporate greed. It's literally his fault.

Stupid sand nigger only did this so his friends can sell internet at 7/11.

guy made a video mocking everyone that opposes it kek

did i say hes the only one who should receive the brunt of this?

you're stupid for assuming that

he's just the first exposed

That's fair enough, but going after the parents would have serious effects on the kids, remember Ajit is a scumbag but he's also just a boogeyman, it's the lobbyists and other groups who shilled for him to be that boogeyman to take blame off them should be attacked instead.

I fuckin hate the cunt but i think that it takes an even bigger cunt to want him dead.

Pic unrelated

I hope you die

End yourself u fkn dirty indian shit licker

Yeah. Wanting someone dead who stands to benefit from fucking up the lives of millions of people and negatively impacting the trajectory of future generations is soooooo unreasonable

Fuck off and slit your wrist indian cunt

He should be flayed alive and left to rot and fester while his wife and kids watch powerlessly in dog cages

I look forward to this cunt-faced fuck being assassinated.

*not endorsing violence

My thoughts exactly
Look m8 I don't like him either i just think he would be replaced with another cunt just like him

pic: what we should do to the many CEOs of all major isps

pic: what we should do to you and your family

Newfag gtfo

by not having some punishment then it leads to just throwing your hands up every time something happens WELL I GUESS THE LOBBYISTS STRIKE AGAIN

he still took the money and made the vote

Hi Ajit
Enjoy the skin on your body while you still have it

:^)

mainly because they stink, they steal, are rapists, and shit in the street when given the opportunity. POO IN THE LOO!

His wife asked for it when she married him. She is not innocent in the slightest.

Reported

women who are complicit or even active still get a pass if there's a man even remotely nearby

proof of rape culture m i rite

Lel i browse on incognito faghot

Gtfo redditfag

>those tabs

Did you not see the other tabs gfy faggot

yeah only reddit has people who notice how women get a pass yet are applauded for doing the most basic things in life

I really hope someone does something with his info. Fucker needs to learn.

i hope he dies slowly in a fire after watching his family burn slowly in an fire.

Reported

the kind of people that want him dead aren't very intimidating to begin with