Would you legalize eating women, cannibalism? It would be permitted only eating girls...

Would you legalize eating women, cannibalism? It would be permitted only eating girls. It would be possible to buy meat from the girls in the store.

Things to consider:
> age of girls
> their color (all for human consumption or not)
> which would cause the girl to go to the slaughterhouse
> time between getting to the slaughterhouse and killing (how long, what would they do at that time)
> method of killing girls
> slaughterhouse organisation
> what to use the body of a woman, except the meat of course
> how to ensure constant availability of feminine meat

If you have something to add to this list, add it.
Would you eat it? Or work at slaughterhouse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AtTC7iJwPC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Would you legalize eating women, cannibalism?
No. But I would like to see an aisle in the store where I could eat some pussy! Maybe have a variety of ages, races, body types, skin tones, etc. Maybe charge by the minute. Perhaps charge a la carte for fingering, rimming, smelling ass, and playing with/sucking tits. Now THAT would be cool! But cannibalism. Nah. Probably tastes like chicken anyway, and I am not a fan of KFC.

Wow! I like #4! Slamming body. IF the face matches I would eat her (out) for like HOURS!

and when get bored eat her

I know everyone has their fetishes and you're just trying to make your pee-pee hard but seriously dude you have a disorder and need mental help.

>Stop liking what I don't like!

I’d rather just eat their pussy and call it good

>Would you legalize eating women, cannibalism?
If I eat women, can I be obnoxious and condescending to people who still eat animals?

"Cows have feelings, moron. I don't eat helpless animals anymore. I'm a vagitarian."

Took me a moment to realize there were actually six women in that photo.

She's hot, but is she gluten free?

youtu.be/AtTC7iJwPC8

i think yes

Yes. You would have the most luck only butchering Arabic, Indian and perhaps Chinese girls, aged 18-35.

These are the groups that don't care for their women. The Chinese especially would sell their daughters as infants to be pumped full of food like a common pig or cow. The Indians and Arabs would use it as punishment for when their daughters disrespected their family. Legalized honour killings where the girl then becomes nourishment for less disrespectful members of society.

The age range keeps the meat fresh, but makes sure they're fully grown. Maybe the Chinese could be slaughtered earlier depending n I'd they were raised in captivity or not.

Slaughter would be humane. A shock to the body to disable pain receptors and then a slit throat and hung upside down to be skinned and bled.

Fuck this retarded pasta.

how about whites?
i would slaugher them too.
and would use guillotine without shock

fuckin' white people...

you're mentally ill.

The problem isn't a racial one. It's a supply matter. To have it be easily supplied, you'd only chop up white girls occasionally. There's just not enough supply of them to meet demand.

As for the humane slaughter, think of it this way. PETA is crazy now, imagine if we started slaughtering girls in an inhumane way? There'd be too much opposition from animal rights activists.

Just google Dolcett and stay off of Sup Forums for a while. If you do an image search, you can probably just jack off for a while.

Obviously, we'd have to start by slaughtering the animal rights activists. Problem preemptively solved.

blonde and redhead from middle, definitely would eat

Wow, that's hot

not op, but you're da real mvp

I try not to eat animals that other men have fucked.

>this pasta again

Nah, too many men would disagree with it too. And then it's just a mass multi sex slaughter. These things must be approached carefully, and with meticulous thought.

I still say humane death, and only girls given to the slaughterhouses by their families and/or husbands. It's just the most sustainable way!

Besides, that way white girls stay a special delicacy due to c the smaller numbers.

you really have some knowledge fellow user

>girls given to the slaughterhouses by their families and/or husbands
I would add girls that commited any crime and failed their final exams.
and volunteering of course

Human tastes like pork.

It was called "long pig" for a reason

Whites also used Spam to ween backwards-ass jungle people off of the cannibalism habit because Spam somewhat tastes like human flesh

Yes, you're absolutely correct. Not just any crime, but anything that wronged a man. I don't care if they commit crimes against one another. In fact, the first slaughter houses can be set up in female prisons.

Great call on the final exam part. We don't need stupid women in our society. Only the smart ones should be bred.

One problem this creates is a dramatic reduction in the number of women available for fucking and breeding.

Do we make the girls available to sex before they're slaughtered? How do we keep the number of slaughtered girls from getting too high? My guess would be strict limitations on how many get slaughtered each quarter of the year. And of course, we don't slaughter a pregnant woman until after the baby is born.

I would do something else.
If the girl survives the "meat period", she will be forced to give birth to two children, including at least one girl.
Previously, the prohibition of pregnancy. Pregnancy causes hormonal ravages in the woman's body.
And girl limit - 12% per year.

Trying to ecology rationalize aspects of a fetish, funny.

Hmm could have a bit of truth? Spam was 1937. Spam like product was around since 1919 but not in small tins. Polynesians are very fond of it, but Hawaiian spam consumption also relates to fishing restrictions

Humorous to think of Spam as Methadone for cannibals

>Would you legalize eating women
>, cannibalism?

Oh, that's what that's called. Thanks for clearing it up.

kek

>start killing and eating women but not men
>planet turns into a giant sausage fest

No thanks

lol

you should kys

Kill yourself. You're beyond help