Ello Sup Forums

ello Sup Forums

not going to write a story, but im short for about 20 shekels to get my little bro a christmas present since i threw all my paycheck in the goddamn broken ass car

paypal.me/S0891

thank you a lot

if anyone is interested, im getting (or not) him this:

toysrus.com/product?productId=91787626

bemp

if you don't want to see your little brother coming home one day missing a few teeth and with a black eye, don't get him that shit, get him a real board. No one likes a poser

i know its ugly as fuck, but hes 9 and to him is really cool obviously...

+ almost all of his gay friends have these in mad colors

fuck really? that's considered cool nowadays? even by 9 year old standards thats shocking

well... what can you do

better for him to be on that thing, because hes all day on tablet watching even gayer youtubers

bump

true, at least some kids have some sort of interest in doing some outside shit, today's culture is literally creating future neets, good luck to you OP

just tell the faggot you can't afford it before Christmas and you'll get it for him after. no one is going to give you shit lets be honest

thanks man

about that... last christmas he didn't get anything because I lost my job due to excess of work force and grandparents who we live with have barely to pay the bills

ill probably sell ass if this doesnt work out because i felt like 3 shits when i had to explain to little man the situatuin

situation*

bamp

bonk

bemb

bumb

go beg on the street, faggot. jeez. you have like what, five days? just get 4 dollars a day and you're good... easy. fuck your pride if you're this desperate.

good idea user, but I live in a shithole 30min away from bigger town

barely any people here

>why dont you drive to town

broken car anons

bumpity bump

bemp

bump

wow not even a reply saying that im a faggot