Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums.

Anyone here self harm? What's your preferred method of choice?

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/36084-alcohol-releases-endorphins-brain.html
webmd.com/brain/news/20090319/endorphins-play-a-role-in-alcohols-effects
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Late at night I touch myself and think of you

I cut myself. I actually love it I break open cheap razors and use the blades from them

>Anyone here self harm?
Why? Why would you do that? I can understand hurting other people, particularly if they fuck with you, but there's so many people out there want to hurt you, so why would you want to joint them?

Are you fucking stupid?

I cut my shoulders. Usually use my EDC knife because sharp and convenient.

>Are you fucking stupid?
Well, I'm not the one with self-induced scarring, so I'd be guessing, on balance, probably not.

Love the way you didn't answer the question. I assume from that it can't be rationally explained; that it's some sort of angsty teen emo thing.

There's nothing uglier than self harm scars. You're not brave for showing them, you're fucking stupid for doing it in the first place.
"Oh it helps"
Helps with what? You live in the west, literally no problem in your life cant be fixed.
Self harming is for selfish, attention seeking faggots that end up looking like grilled fucking rolls.

It's a fetish in a lot of cases user

I cut my thighs

You actually have no clue
It feels really good
It feels like justice when you hate yourself

its not a fetish
this is more accurate

It releases endorphins.

I do it just to keep calm. I have extremely anxious and depressive episodes, and slapping myself with a belt is the only way that snaps my mind out if it. It tells me to stop when I can only tolerate so much more pain.

And I don't seek attention because of this in my day to day life. I seem like a pretty normal person to everyone else. The LAST thing I would want them to know is that I'm doing this shit.

A tight belt and some lube

I don´t do self harm in the traditional sense. But anytime I am going trough a rough time I like to go out and binge drink for an example. Knowingly exceeding my limits because fuck it.

ITT grown men crying about teenagers who harm THEIR own body because said grown men always feel they need to be heard.

Just let the kids kill themselves. It literally makes zero difference. Same can be said about you retards voicing your opinion. Theyll still do it whether you cry about it or not.

Everyone ITT is pretty much a retarded amerifat.

Kek

Op here, that's what I used to do as well. Drinking was the only thing that ever brought me joy in my life, and now that I'm a month sober, I feel like my life is directionless. I used to do pretty much everything to fit my drinking schedule. My motivation for finishing my work early was so that I would crate a larger window of time to drink. Instead of going out with other people because of how socially retarded I am, I chose to drink instead. It was literally everything to me.

>It releases endorphins.
So do:
Dark chocolate
Alcohol
Spicy food
Exercise
Sunbathing
Saunas
Mediatation
A massage
Brazil nuts
Sex

All of which sound like more fun that taking a razor to your skin. I fucking hate it when I cut myself when prepping food

There are literally people out there who use that same excuse for smoking meth. Why cant you go lecture them instead?

Why not all of them at once?

Op again, I'm just trying to get help. I've currently got appointments with a doctor and a therapist. I'm probably not gonna an hero because I've still got a life to live. Just made the thread to see what other crazies here like to do with their preferred methods.

Because cutfags ate literally on par with methheads and actual faggots.
Stop beating around the bush and just kys already, no one will care

I didn't say you couldn't

Because I'm lecturing you. Meth heads are beyond help

You don't really know much about this stuff. Alcohol is the worst thing you can do to yourself in this state. I was with you on all the other stuff until you mentioned that.

I am covered in self harm scars from head to toe. I literally have hundreds upon hundreds of them. However I stopped doing that over two years ago. I have come to my senses. Although sometimes I still want to cut/burn myself.

>implying cutfags steal from their family for money.
>implying cutfags kill for their "hit"
>implying cutfags will never feel the same after they stop
>implying that cutfags arent hermits but instead implying that cutfags are dredges, sitting in alleys having a siezure because they sold their home for a pack of razors

I can keep going.
Also,
>implying im a cutfag
No, just a lurker

Do your research. Moderate alcohol intake increases endorphins

>Drinking alcohol triggers the release of endorphins — chemicals that produce feelings of pleasure — in certain areas of the brain, which may help explain why some people drink more than others, according to a small new study.
Source - livescience.com/36084-alcohol-releases-endorphins-brain.html

>March 19, 2009 -- Light to moderate drinking triggers "feel good" chemicals in the brain that can reduce anxiety, but heavier doses don't, a new study shows.
Source - webmd.com/brain/news/20090319/endorphins-play-a-role-in-alcohols-effects

Fair enough.