Are you nuts for nuts? Some people hate them, some people love them, state your business, how much you consume...

Are you nuts for nuts? Some people hate them, some people love them, state your business, how much you consume, how much you hate me.

Please note picture contains no peanuts cause those are not really nuts and most people born after 1990 will die just looking at them.

State your nutty allergies with your age if you happen to have such.

don't mind some roasted almonds now and again

I love eating nuts, I prefer a combo of almonds, walnuts and pistachios. Those 3 together are a nutritional powerhouse.

Peanuts are a legume and i enjoy them especially in public places but cashews are my favorite by far, i can easily eat 100g

I enjoy most types of nuts, I eat almonds and hazelnuts pretty much every day.
Humans are programmed to love a 50/50 mixture of sugar and fat. Consequently figs+walnuts or almonds+red grapes are delicious to most humans. This may however not hold for burgers whose food supply has been poisoned and consequently wouldn't know tasty food if it bit them in the ass.
Also no allergies (born pre-1980).

what are those nuts on the bottom right corner? i HATE those motherfuckers.
i love almonds, cashews, pistachios and walnuts.

also, i'm not allergic to peanuts. what kind of faggot is allergic to peanuts?

OP here,

since i was a little child i eat almost every day figs, dates, raisins always combined with some mixed nuts - seeds.
I'm just addicted. Home doesnt feel home without having these on the table.
I do not follow any particular diet, i eat a lot of things very varied, but nuts and dried fruits is a must, i just crave them.

I buy nutzzz when I'm at this one "mill store". They have so much bulk varieties of nuts and dried fruits. The price is ridiculously cheap as wel for the nutrients they pack. 3# bag of almonds for $15. Plus nuts make me shit real good. Love it when I don't fully process the 4 handfuls of nuts I shove down my throat for lunch. The fiber from the nut is so freaking orgasmic. It cleans your colon for you.

They're called Brazil nuts, they've never been cultivated outside the Amazon rainforest.

>Activated almonds are the only ones I eat.
I don't have time to dig up that picture.

>Brazil nuts

those are the ones. can't stand them.

OP here,

Paranuts or Brazilnuts

Allergy wise every year more and more newborns are allergic to peanuts in the so called civilezed or western world...
Seems crazy but its just happening and scientists are still unsure why...

my obese ex gf is allergic to peanuts and forbade me from eating them when she came over and spent a few days with me. as time went by, and i started falling out of love with the creature, i started eating them in its presence. the look it gave me was very satisfying.

was she born after 1990?

cashews. trader joes used to have good cashew butter but now it FUCKING SUCKS and i have to eat un-buttered cashews and it's not as good.

her fat mom is also allergic.

GTFO of here faggots. Brazil nutz are the best tasting fatty nutz to cum into existence.

Allergic to them all :(

Do you activate your almonds?

They used to be called "nigger toes" in America.

Should just give peanuts to kids. If they die you failed try again. No more peanut allergies.

I think pistachios are probably my favorite but I sure do love cashews too. Almonds are fantastic in a lot of dessert dishes.

>nigger toes
>look it up

that made me chuckle

It seemed like a tidbit that a Sup Forums user would enjoy.

>used
O.k. millennial be all pc. I still call them that

OP here, fun fact, still laughing.

were you born after 1990?

Where im from theyre called nigger toes

No allergies and I am a huge fan of all nuts.

Forgot, born 84.

how is your health? are you fit? tall? do you have a big dick?

Does anyone remember these being called "nigger toes"?
I fucking love brazil nuts.

I'm born after 1990 and I'm only allergic to dumbfucks. Also Almonds are great.

Does...
Is nutmeg a nut?
Nutmegs are great. If you eat a lot of em it's fine experience.

Op here, i'm 186 cm avarage body type but on the more skinny end with around 80 kg.
Fit? I'm a lot out in nature up on the mountains... 50 km on foot, 200 with bicycle no problem, dont care.

What do you need my dick size for, i have an avarage dick with 18 cm.

You are right...

tipycal Sup Forums i came here to talk about nuts, and they ask how my dick is. how did he even know im a guy
do girls dont love nuts?

There are no girls on the internet, don't try to do this! Also tits or gtfo... Choice is yours, until atleast tits, you are proven male. Deal with it. Also... With tits it just decreases the propability.

I want to see if the nuts diet works out well for you, if everything you said is true, then nuts are good.

Fuck Almonds. Black Walnuts are king. Pain in the ass to crack open, though.

Nuts are my go-to snack these days. Almonds have the best calories for their weight, and provide the healthy fats the body needs.

this one speaks truth

Adding on, most nuts dont have enough omega 3 fats so I have tuna in extra virgin olive oil to counteract.

everything as stated but please mind, nuts have a lot of fat, and i have some belly fat on me maybe also because my high energy burning lifestyle my body tries to store.
could all be genetics also

all in all, im not a lean gym guy full muscle, but i can do hard work all day for days no problem

that's what my mom calls 'em

Your mom is a racist.