After you realize that existence is meaningless, and nothing matters, what do you do ?

after you realize that existence is meaningless, and nothing matters, what do you do ?

you take what you want and destroy anything that stands in your way>>> no hurting kids

LMMFTOINZWAPLMAWMBEFSMLBTEITBAILHTCAIARABH

Laughing my mother fucking tits off in New Zealand with a pony licking my asshole while my balls explode from so much laughter but the explosion is too big and it levels half the country and I accidently raped a baby hippo

Live for your own selfish desires.

fap?

Literally anything you want

one of your testicles is the next big bang.

this.

drugs

make it meaningful.
>obviously

grow up.

Let my wife sleep with that black guy she's been flirting with all these years as she locks me in chastity with a urethral stopper, let her dress me in whatever she wants while the best I can hope for is the chance to eat some old cum out from her spent pussy and ass. Let her buy whatever the fuck she wants with my money because nothing fucking matters.

I bet she lost the key.

graduate high school, go to college, learn to see through shallow existentialist bullshit, move on with life

This is atheism

/thread

what a faggot.

You relax and browse Sup Forums

These type of threads are so boring.

Ann Hiro

really getting good at making videos

Then why are you giving out advice?

You mean 3 faggots and oil?

Read what the existentialists wrote, don't listen to fucking Sup Forums.

No hurting kids is an arbitrary limit in the philosophy you just presented

>suicide
>delusion of a higher power
>embrace meaninglessness

life is inherently meaningless, so the only thing that matters is how you act and react to others, thereby giving your life meaning.

whatever you want
you're finally free

>everything else is fair game
Like killing you?

live with way you want until the life throws you a curve ball

Realise that existence has no inherent meaning. Find a thing that has meaning to you personally. Do said thing.

user has given this some thought

i actually live this to a certain degree
i drink like a pig
fuck anything
say whatever comes to mind
seriously FUCK IT

How stupid are you? Realizing something is the first step to making a change. Stop acting like a child and start doing something about it. If you can't do that then you only have yourself to blame. Always remember the world doesn't owe you shit.

>existence is meaningless, and nothing matters
you have to create existence into meaningfulness and turn nothing in some of matter...stop trying to overthink everything

That's nice

Get my dick sucked

idunno

fap to trannies and eat burgers ispouse

you just outed yourself as an actual idiot.

Sounds like a 15yo kid who plays too many video games

Living until die

Make a lot of money for yourself and do what makes you happy, don't work to make other people happy...