Imagine you wake up tomorrow in a parallel universe. What's it like Sup Forums?

Imagine you wake up tomorrow in a parallel universe. What's it like Sup Forums?

Sup Forums is a civil place there so its worse

Well, if it's truly parallel, wouldn't it be exactly the same?

most likely the same, except one single particle out of order.

>open Sup Forums
>British people discussing tea

/r/ is predominantly filled with nigs, and whites become the inferior race.

I'd imagine it would be opposite of my life how it is now. Could be better, could be worse. See, the way i see it is we're given choices in life and the outcomes of the choices we pick effect our lives, so wouldn't it make sense that this other world would have chosen the other option in which I didn't originally pick?
For instance, say in this reality I had a choice to either stay in a current position or be promoted. Say I didn't feel like I was up to the new responsibilities so I chose to stay. In the other world, they would have went for it and took the opportunity.

exactly the same as this one, except i have a big black cock

parallel, maybe

>alternate universe where she loves me for who I am

>Imagine you wake up tomorrow in a parallel universe. What's it like Sup Forums?
This has happened to me 3 times so far and the new world is exactly the same as the previous one.

>the new world is exactly the same as the previous one
...then how the fuck do you know you're in a parallel universe?

Awww :(

Reminds me of an old George Carlin bit... "Last night, somebody broke into my apartment, stole everything I own, and replaced it all with exact duplicates!"

>in parallel universe
>i have gf

Douglas Adams: "The universe is infinite. The human mind is incapable of comprehending the concept of infinity. Therefore, if you can imagine it, it exists somewhere in the universe."

In this parallel universe, society had been female dominated until the occurrence men's suffrage. This event would've taken place somewhere around the same time women's suffrage did in our own universe. In some countries, however, men are still seen as inferior and are often humiliated, attacked or even killed for speaking their own mind. Rape and/or sexual assault against men is also quite common in these countries, with India being essentially the male rape capital and having up to 20 times more sexual attacks than most western nations. Indian women are also known to be extremely pervy as many of them can be seen trying to hit on young white western boys, mostly between the ages of 16 and 24 and asking them for "penes" and "testacles" while calling them "handsum".

It'd probably be even worse than this one somehow, but hopefully I would luck out. I'd finally be a girl, wake up in my bed to my billionaire daddy's cummies on my lips and have my shitposting-, vidya- and fapping-filled NEET "career" all paid for for the rest of my life due to such sexual payment.

Oh sure today it's one particle out of place.

Tomorrow I can't find my left shoe and by next week I'll be craving spaghetti and meat cubes chaos chaos I tell you!

All other things the same in my life, that would be awesome since I live in a first world country and kinda find Indian babes hot. Or... would I be a hypocritical cunt about it like women are in this universe and claim to hate it and sue people for it instead of accepting the sex that my manwhore ass would love to have in any other scenario? Would I still be me?

Real talk for a second?
>not forming your meat into cubes
It legitimately tastes better, not even kidding.

Exactly the same with minor differences but your memories would change with the shift and nothing would feel out of place.

wat? Howzthatwork?

Yeah, some will tell you otherwise but meatballs actually tend to cook unevenly and all the juice just runs off of them. Meatcubes keep the juices and cook more evenly throughout.

Found the guy from another dimension!