Alright, Now that I've got your attention Sup Forums, Who wants to help arrest a pedophile?

Alright, Now that I've got your attention Sup Forums, Who wants to help arrest a pedophile?
I live in Buda Texas and go to Jack C Hays High School.
My friend Alesha Hudson, 15, Was raped by her father at age 10. The state of Texas does not have statute of limitations on statutory rape, aggravated sexual assault, or Indecency with a minor.
Her father is a pedophile rapist sick piece of shit, Yet I don't know where he lives or his name- Only his daughter. Help me ruin this fuck.

you don't know where he lives or what his name is, but you do know this Alesha was raped by him. do you have video evidence, or are you going on a tweet you saw once?

Pics or it didn’t happen

NYPA
Y
P
A

Might I post a very off color and insensitive rhyme?

Please

Sage

Nypa, Faggot

Alesha Hudson is actually a girl who declined OPs creepy advances, so now he wants to ruin her life by tossing out her name and hoping we bother to waste out time fucking with her.

sage goes in all fields

I know for a fact that A) He raped her. B) She is fucked in the head. C) She is REALLY fucked in the head. And D) More than me.

Just me and my daddy, hanging out I got pretty hungry so I started to pout He asked if I was down ⬇for something yummy and I asked what and he said he'd give me his cummies! Yeah! Yeah! I drink them! I slurp them! I swallow them whole It makes daddy happy so it's my only goal... Harder daddy! Harder daddy! 1 cummy, 2 cummy, 3 cummy, 4 I'm daddy's princess but I'm also a whore! He makes me feel squishy!He makes me feel good! He makes me feel everything a little should!~ Wa-What!

Mate, If I wanted to fuck with her- Wouldn't I just fucking lie about all of this shit to fucking everyone? I'd have plenty of better ways to fuck with her.

Sauce?

Op here, I both hate and love you.

>He raped her
Your evidence?
>she's fucked in the head
NYPA male feminist faggot

The short hair thread, Might've 404'd might not.

how do you know this for a fact. where is the evidence.

Her dad is a creepy twat, She's a cutter, attempted suicide multiple times, and talks about shit like this.

I know it because she had a poster on her wall about rape victims and wrote a report about incest. But she wouldn't talk to me about it, and she threatened to go to the school board if I pressed the issue. Please help me find him.

>753968103

nigger that's speculation. sage and fuck off.

Not me, Since I'm OP- But aight.

Like, Fucking come on.

It's not speculation. She's a cutter, and she has talked about this topic a lot in the past.

Dude if this is a picture of Alesha then you postin pizza bro

>i see u trollin...
>i do be hatin....
>patrollin, i tryna catch you postin pizza
>tryna catch you postin pizza
>[...]

Are you in the 7th grade? Unless you have hard evidence, you need to mind your own fucking business.

I attempted suicide for other reasons, Came back- She told me all of this shit, Showed me her scars and from her friends and boyfriends, She has serious family problems.

u2 bby

>It's not speculation.
yes it is.

Said I'm her friend, Father is a known pedophile to those that know her, We are both in highschool. I'm not fucking twelve.

Op wants to impress his obvious future lesbian crush.

Underage and b&

There is physical proof on her body of bruises and scars from cutting all on her legs and arms, What the fuck are you on about?

Mate I'm fucking gay and she knows that. Wouldn't surprise me she becomes a cam girl or a soldier, Can't tell with her.

>Mate, If I wanted to fuck with her- Wouldn't I just fucking lie about all of this shit to fucking everyone?

yes. that's what you're doing. because you want to fuck with her.

look, Sup Forums is all about finding people who abuse cats and dogs and then making their lives miserable, but you're just an incel cuck who didn't get friended on facebook.

come back when you have some real evidence of, well, anything. we aren't your mob.

>Her dad is a creepy twat, She's a cutter, attempted suicide multiple times, and talks about shit like this.

you know this but you don't know his name or where he lives?

how do you know this?

Known pedophile?
You have any evidence of that? Because saying "Father is a known pedophile to those that know her" is hearsay. Are you in a special ed class with this girl?

did he RAPE her or did they just have consensual sex? (yeah yeah "children can't consent"... that's a legal statement, i'm using the actual meaning of the word)

My sister is fucked in the head and lies about my dad inviting friends over and gang raping her. She once stole a phone and convinced all her friends she committed suicide. She's now on medicine for a couple different identity disorders and is 'okay' now, but still kinda fucky.

If a girl is fucked in the head, and you can tell, don't believe anything she says.

well if she's slutty then it looks like he did the world a favor. needs of the many and all that.

>physical proof on her body of bruises and scars from cutting all on her legs and arms
you're one stupid fucking nigger.

Ooooh. Yeah i had an irrational, legally retarded, overly emotional, gay friend in highschool too.

My name is David alexander joy. My phone is 5125675095.
A troll isn't this fucking stupid.

That's not proof she was raped retard

not your personal army.

OP is a faggot.

so you know there's another scenario that explains everything

maybe she really wanted to have sex with her dad and is fucked up because of how mad she is at being rejected

>Yet I don't know where he lives or his name

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Ask for Donald.

Yes it is. I pretended to be gay to get close to her but she shut me down and threatened to call the cops because I was close to the truth.

Let me rephrase, I'm this fucking idiotic to put out my information just to say, I'm really too fucking dumb for this girl.

Yea not ringing that shit faggot nypa

Can confirm

Not me mate.

Are you even paying attention? She's a cutter. People who have consensual sex don't do that stuff.

kek

that confirms my theory

OP is fagget.

Why the fuck did you post her information and not just post shit about her dad?

If the guy is a known pedophile then the police have him on record. Police 'love' to hear that a pedophile who walked free is up to fucking kids again.

but girls furious at being rejected by someone they want to fuck do, pay attention

The thing is she won't admit the truth but I know he's a known pedophile because I know he's a pedophile.

Anti trump scum are at the same level of political enlightenment as OP.

Address mother fucker. I do not know fucking address because I refuse to see her fucking dad.

No she shut you down because you're a fucking creep who does shit like this to girls who shut you down, reported and b&
Modddddsss

Dude....

What?
Dude...
what e duck?

What the duckin fuck?
Dude,...

actually the evidence is that he's not a pedophile

Sauce on pic and give pic of molested kid.

Haha, Fuck off mate.

But, this is what you chose to do. You chose to fuck with her in this way

Are you that fucking lazy to find out where she lives?
Underage. reported banned,

Have you considered the possibility that her head-fuckery may not be the result of a rape, but rather the cause of her claim? She may very well be delusional and experiencing persecution fantasies. You might want to be a little more certain that something happened before trying to destroy a potentially innocent man.

I have consensual sex with this nasty bitch who lives down the street.

I don't cut out of sadness lines and shit. I like to put on some metal and grab a steak knife and go ham at the speed of the drums.

At no point I said, Fuck with my friend by sending twelve pizzas or some stupid fucking shit. I said the man is pedophile. Help find him.

Stop trying to push your self righteousness on her. Pro tip if they don't want to talk about rape, they probably have a good reason for it.

You useful idiot.

Pretty much EVERY girl will claim rape for attention at some point. They are to be disbelieved without proof.

Ah yes, Because she fantasies about her father raping her. I mean she does, Aside- No, She is not having persecution fantasies.

OP, That's not me.

>I ruled over a giant galaxy
I was a giant galaxy*

Buns giant galaxy rules by bunself - the buns galaxy ruled by bun

Well, As payment for this fuckery- Have a ginger.

Perhaps you should read up on basic psychology, certain common mental disorders, as well as the meaning of the term "fantasy". The word does not necessarily imply a pleasant delusion. A guy who thinks the government is spying on him through his dental fillings and rips out his own teeth is experiencing a fantasy, but not a fun one.

Do you actually want to help her? For real? Then put the bloodlust aside, just for now, and try to get her mental help, therapy, medication, whatever. That will benefit her infinitely more than a violent lynching, don't you think? And if she really *is* delusional, you will not have destroyed an innocent man.

Fuck it. I'm drunk, Pissed that she won't get better and she stopped going to therapy like she's supposed. I worry about her too fucking much she's going to be the death of me.

That is what you wanted though. You don't have to explicitly say "I'M GOING TO FUCK WITH HER", to want to fuck with her.

Yes because she was raped by her dad, pay attention.

And by the way all I've ever done is try to help her. She's a cutter, a rape victim, and a friend. The fact that any of you are doubting me is fucking stupid but whatever, this is why teens are suicidal...

OP, Fuck off with her pretend whiteknighting- I'm drunk, pissed and want to sleep- So fuck off with your petty bullshit and let me figure out some shit. This OP, Anything after this is autists screeching at women's asses and idiots who can't tell when I left. See you fuckers in hell, And I mean that in a good way.

Honestly, OP are you actually doing this for her. Or are you trying to push your initiative on to her because you want to get into her pants.

Ye old "The fact that you are even doubting me" argument.

See above cunt. I'm done with this thread. So, Here's answers to anyone else trying to get in because tits.

I'm gay.
I am not trying to, Never have, Never will, date her.
I am drunk.
This thread is dead.
Fuck off.

Aaaaaand this is why teens are retarded

OP here, He's been here since the start, I actually find him kind of funny- We got me, The idiot.
Then him, SJW whiteknight. Like everyone who tries to get a personal raid from us.

By the way, what happened to Sup Forums? Shitting on me for pretending to be gay to get close to a girl, then refusing to help her against a pedophile. This place has gone to literal shit.

Shut up cunt, you provided no hard proof, besides
Belieb me gais I just noe

I'm just here for the CP.

My heart is sad and I'm in sorrow
For the only one I love.
When shall I see him? Oh, no, never
Till I meet him in heaven above.

Oh bury me under the weeping willow
Yes, under the weeping willow treee
So he may know where I am sleeping
And perhaps he'll weep o'er me.

That is very similar to the things she posted on Facebook the day she blocked me.

>I worry about her too fucking much
>I pretended to be gay to get close to her
>the day she blocked me
this just keeps getting better.

This world is not my home, I'm just passing through.
My treasures and my hopes are all beyond the blue;
Where many many friends and kindred have gone on before,
And I can't feel at home in this world anymore

Over in Glory land, there is no dying there.
The saints are shouting "Victory!" and singing everywhere.
I hear the voice of them that I have heard before
And I can't feel at home in this world anymore.

She just texted me "My father did not rape me" but all I asked her is if she had gotten my letters. But now she won't answer her phone and I called it literally seconds after she texted. I also called the cops because I'm scared she's cutting again but I don't even know where she is

so now you're stalking her?

no matter what you do she'll never like you enough to sleep with you once you learn that lesson life gets easier

Dude, have you not been paying attention??? Her father raped her