>celeb thread
>no autism
>pick one

Nice everything on her

Yes

FINISH ME OFF LADS

Was that an answer?

More of this slut

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.
Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.
The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰᵀᵉ dogs)
The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.
In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.
All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

HERMAN

Then leave, you dick sniffer

And you will know the trollop by his mark

But there's 2

You keep bullying me and I'm gonna go through with it, then who'll get the last laugh?

You posted this in the last thread

The one you normally post

I hate her but I'd fuck, ya dig?

Who is better Rooney or Kate?

WHY DO I ALWAYS THINK "EVA NOTTY" WHEN I SEE THE IMAGE COUNTER REACH 150?

Worst Emma

I don't post either tbh fampai

ahh, ariana doesn't know, sometimes
she feels during a long show when
every eye is on her bum to take a long
and deep bend, pretending, she lion, to
wait on a newly sprung young gazelle
and by preying, laying low ready to pounce up!

Too late.

>And I said, "What about Breakfast at Tiffany's?"
>She said, "I think I remember the film
>And as I recall, I think we both kinda liked it"
>And I said, "Well, that's the one thing we've got"

You would have read that message before me.

WHEN SUDDENLY

Funny

Jewess Queen

Real Joowess Queenie

mmm i love ariel

so hot!

me have boner

little ariana is so relieved;
the show over, she released now free to
back stage spend some quality
time to scratch that terrible hours
long itch that keeps vexing her bum hole!

my little dovey is so pretty and innocent

Burning question: why would you destroy your OWN thread?

TO MAKE OTHERS THINK THEY DON'T HAVE TO HELP IN DOING SO

The only answer is severe autism

The negro's form was carefully molded over decades of selective breeding of only the tallest and strongest-boned males who were then fed nutritiously and kept on a strict cardio and weight-lifting diet... by THE WHITE MASTER.

The white man created the strong and tall negroid, of whom you see many a spawn in the 21st century. The negro of the 2010's has tall height, tougher skin, thicker bones, and gains muscle mass easily not because he's a gift from god, but because he's reaping the benefits of the his ancestors' body type created by the white man.

Autism

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man

she feels during a long show when
every eye is on her bum to take a long
and deep bend, pretending, she lion, to
wait on a newly sprung young gazelle
and by preying, laying low ready to pounce

BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.
In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.
All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

moar!

my booner is embiggining

you see many a spawn in the 21st century. The negro of the 2010's has tall height, tougher skin, thicker bones, and gains muscle mass easily not because he's a gift from god, but because he's reaping the benefits of the his ancestors' body type created by the white man.