I just got robbed out or $120 by a hooker. I am unbelievably pissed!

I just got robbed out or $120 by a hooker. I am unbelievably pissed!

>be me
>haven't had sex in a while
>go to bp
>see ad
>call number
>ask for some time
>says she doesn't have room but will get one if I give her the money first
>agree
>ask myself some what-ifs, one particular
>"what if she just takes my money and runs off?"
>ignore and proceed because thinking with my dick
>get to hotel
>meet up and give her the money
>says she'll let me know when she gets room
>she doesn't text or call
>call her. Doesn't answer
>call again. Still don't answer
>drive off

pfffffffffttt...
let me control myself...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>KEK
GOT BFTO'D BY A HOOKER HAHAHAHAH

Its not funny faggot! Imagine being a poorfag who spends 1/4 of his check on sex but get robbed.

HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAH
>Having to pay for sex because no one likes you enough to do it for free
I'm laughing at your life

Look at it in this way: you haven't been robbed, you paid a luxury life lesson. Nowhere in the future you'll let this happens again

an important lesson was learned.
next time will be better

Mate..... always pay after the job. Or at least 1/2 up front other half when done

Fuck off! Not all of us are born chads.

I like this

Nigguh. I can go to any bar and pull bitches, but I have still paid for hookers on rare occasions.

>Kek
You "guys" make me laugh...
It feels so good making fun of people's faults

I'm so Fucking pissed. She's out there with a smug look and I can't do anything about it

I was just an innocent guy who was looking to just get his dick wet. Is that too much to ask?

>wait a week
>use a burner number from any various amount of apps
>carry
>call her again
>get money back
?????
Op is a beta.

I like you

See. I thought that immediately after realizing what happened, but the problem is cops. Ill be the one getting the sharp stick.

Fuck the police. Shake that slag down proper she'd be used to it. If she stole from you she stole from others who have probably already sought retribution

It's what you get for getting your hooker on backpage you dumb fuck.
Save up, stop being cheap and call an agency.
Idiot

If you're that pissed off just give the cops an anonymous tip or something. Won't get your money back but it might fuck her up a bit.

Let this be a lesson learned.... majority of the time BP whores are either going to rip you off or are working with LE.

Where do you live if I may ask.

But this is the first time its ever happened to me. Never have I been held at gunpoint or such. Worst case scenario was bait and switch

I might do this with a throwaway number from an app and call them. Are there any downsides to this?

Yeah, a hooker once robbed me a $500 cellphone, I learned my mistake. Just a few minutes ago I was about to go and pick up a hooker but I remembered what happened so I came home and fapped, My money is safe, I'm STD free and all good.

Lesson? Don't go to hookers. Search God through Jesus Christ, I'm not even joking.

Should find some good Asian massage parlors near you. I live in the middle of Iowa and even we have a few in 1 hour-ish range. Most the time you can get a minimum of a handy for $40 tip and sometimes much more.

This

At least spread the word on Backpage where she pulls this shit. use her ad and number any description of how she looks if pics didn't show face

>sometimes much more

How do you guarantee that you'll get more? If I go to one of those massage parlors I want at least a blowjob. Is there a way to find out with just getting a massage and hoping for the best?

>spends 1/4 of paycheck on sex
>is annoyed because no spare money

i think i see the problem here

at least skip out on the hookers for a couple weeks so you can afford to be ripped off again

or get a girlfriend

You ask her how much?? She's a working girl bro.. she'll give you her prices

>trusting a prostitute with money
You are a white american right? Only a white american can be this stupid.

Agency agency agency bro.
Found mine through an agency, after the first time she gave me her own number and now I feel with her personally. Now when I'm out of luck or don't feel like making an effort, call her up and I get what i want
From a girl I know I can trust
Pic related

Ask yourself. Is it too hard to use your brain when dealing with scum?

only a true urban gorilla would beat the hooker to death after he gave her the money so yeah probably

It's a good thing that this happened to you. If you keep fucking hookers, eventually you won't know how to engage with a real woman that you actually have to connect with and you'll spend the rest of your days paying for it. But what the fuck do I know being a 27 year old prostitute fiend.

Nobody said you should beat her. Did it ever come to your mind that YOU could have rented the room? Especially if you were going to pay for it anyways, you manchild?

i said an urban gorilla, not a white pristine man such as myself you bimbo

idk man
sounds pretty much like marriage to me

congratulorations OP you just married

American yes. It's why I choose not to call the police.

The pen is mightier then the sword. I just want her to get busted by LE. Really I just want my 120 back and I can move on. Her comeuppance would just be an added bonus.

Who said i'm not white, you idiot. You got outsmarted by a streetwhore in a way every 14yo could have predicted. You are literally too stupid to have sex man.

Damn. Bro. I've been. Backpageing it for over 2 years and that has literally never happened to me. I feel for you bro I really do cause these fucking hoebags out here don't wanna suck me so I gotta pay, that way they can't say no.
Fuck these fags that laugh at us paying. They don't understand.

That's not me you're talking to

Are you sure?

we understand you're beta ass faggots who are too lazy to do what it takes to fuck women for free.

I'm positive unless I unknowingly suffer from DID

yeah idk whats even going on anymore im the one who was talking about urban gorillas and bimbos

at this point our insults have lost all traction so let's all just be friends now, how bout it

For free? You use gas to pick them up. You pay for dinner. You invest emotions for a possibility. You have fights--"girl problems".
We just pay for the shit and she gets the fuck out. Now what, faggot.

This

Kys amerilards

>he actually thinks paying for sex with a stranger makes him smart

This is the most beta thing I've read in this whole thread. Who the fuck said you had to do any of those things to bone her? Last time i checked you just spit game properly and nail her, no dinner, no date, and then she goes home.

Since when?

Since forever? I've personally never had to take a chick out to sleep with them. You just have to step your game up nigga.

Look at this guy thinking he's heavy.
By this very logic you'll not be purchasing some video games because you can, with enough work, pirate the game or steal it.
Point is, fuck head, that people spend their money on different shit. Who the fuck cares? Help out OP or shut your gay ass up before I bury you.

If you sincerely think that by me saying i never had to take a girl on a date to get laid makes me "heavy" then you must pay hookers to cuck you. What I'm trying to say is there is too many chicks out there to be paying for one, it's not hard at all. Maybe lowering his standards could help.