So guys I've been thinking. What happens when the outside lava on the sun solidifies like it has on earth...

So guys I've been thinking. What happens when the outside lava on the sun solidifies like it has on earth? Isn't it going to be dark all day and we will only have a bit of moonlight at night?

The moon doesn't give light of itself, it reflects the sun's so there goes that. Also I don't believe there's lava on the sun

It sure looks like lava.

yes, also the earth is flat

This is true. The earth is flatter than the child in my basement.

Literally impossible

The sun is an atomic reactor run by nitrogen not lava

When it becomes solid it will sink and be replaced by inside lava. Just like how when water freezes it sinks.

>The sun is an atomic reactor run by nitrogen not lava
The sun is NOT a nuclear reactor, it fuses atoms instead. Specifically, hydrogen atoms, NOT nitrogen.

Although the sun will, during its final death throes, start fusing heavier and heavier atoms for reasons I am too lazy to get into here because all this stuff is on wikipedia.

No it collapses upon itself and goes supernova or some shit. One of you science niggas tell him please

yall fuckers taking op seriously

I'm not explaining shit i refuse to believe this thread is real.

People don't know what the sun is made out of yet.
It can't be lava, since we know that the stuff of the sun travels faster than two and a halve trains to earth.
However lava if you have ever seen it move is pretty slow.
So my theory is that the sun is molten flyfisching bait, since that moves pretty fast simetimes, or at least so I have heard.

>lava

Lava doesn't glow in the dark...

That only happens once the core is solid lava tho.

In the far far future, when the sun has already gone nova, and all that's left is its core, it will slowly cool, and go dark.

The moon has already gone nova. That's why it has those craters on its surface, and why its smaller and dimmer than the sun. It will go dark first.

>The moon has already gone nova

Let the lava soak for a few seconds under the faucet, and open the fucking blinds, and it won't be so goddamned dark or solid any more.

WTF lamebait?

Ffs. The sun is a black hole and all of the light we see is trapped in the gravity well traveling so fast it appears to be standing still from our perspective. Why do you think we see dark spots in the Suns "surface" when there are solar flares? The light is escaping and revealing the darkness below. Any physics fags who have done relativity should get what I'm talking about

Well our sun also releases solar flares to anywhere and happenscthat our planet id nearth the sun, so the solar is somehow repelled by the electromagnetic field, but leaving small cut in the communications and we are fortunate enough that we will not live when sun goes super nova and then life extincts with the black hole sun

>"it surelooks like lava"

(My sides)

yall niggas so fucking dumb!!!!!! if hte sun solidifies that shit gone st a n k