Feels threads seem rare. Maybe it's just me

Feels threads seem rare. Maybe it's just me.

I can only hope it's because of a record high of happiness.

I can't help but feel two ways about a girl. I think I have a chance and then again I feel like she's completely oblivious to my existence.

In the same way I feel like I can make her very happy and if given a chance I could let her know what a great guy I can be. On the other hand I'm sure she sees all the negatives and has already made a decision to never think about me.

same here user. i like a girl that works in another department at my place of employment. however im almost 100 percent sure she has no idea i even exist.

I have the same problem. We work for the same entity and we cross paths every now and then, which is essentially a blue moon. Recently we've met a few times and I found out that she's single. In the same conversation I made her laugh, but later on she was walking down the hall and didn't look at me. I don't know if she's intentionally ignoring me or just doesn't care.

It doesn't matter. You're obviously gay

:O

Im not sure if the girl im interested in is single or not. I have initiated a conversation once or twice with her in order to learn her name. A few weeks ago a Somalian guy that works with her went way over the line trying to hit on her and she ended up reporting him to HR and now im even less confident about trying to initiate anything.

I am doing better.

Talk to her, let her know how you feel.
Get it over with.

Ugh.. fuckin girls.. meet real cutie. I like the fuck outta her. Younger than me. Talk for a few days. She moves quick. Very lovey. Says she wants to fuck. Sending nudes. Acting straight obsessed with me. Talks to me all day. Holy shit a girl that’s more clingy than me.. cool. Comes and sees me, she’s bleeding. Said I could fuck her in the shower. Nah I’m a beta cuck and knew I wouldn’t get hard cuz MuhAnxiety. Let alone awkward bloody shower sex. There’s about a 90% chance of me gettin a boner for a minute and then it going away for good. Then I’m just small limp dick in my bright shower. I have that problem a lot.

Anyways. A week or so passes. Everything was still all good, but she hasn’t came back yet. Babe this. Love that. Jealous about other girls.. all good signs. I’m gettin attached, she’s perfect (this is about 2-3 weeks in). Then out of no where over about a 2 day period everything just goes to shit. She slowly started sayin less and less. Used to be 2-3 nudes a day, now can’t even get a selfie Snapchat.

Ask her what’s wrong. I’ve been really busy. Typical answer. Days go by of basically good mornings and good nights. And I finally snap and send a giant message asking what the fucks going on and she needs to talk.

Says she got scared and doesn’t want a relationship and doesn’t want to open up. Bitch this was your idea??? Says she wants a relationship but wants to go really slow and be friends at first or shell get scared and run. Says she promised it wasn’t anything I did.

What the fuck does this mean? I naturally think it means she either found somebody else and likes him more and is keeping me around as a back up. Or.. she just wants to suck 100 more dicks before she settles down. Idk.

So.. In less than a month I started to fall in love and think everything was going to get better and I was going to be happy. To... out of fucking no where it seems as if I’m nothing to her and now I’m alone again

I have the benefit of working with employee profiles, so I know her emergency contact which is a friend she lives with.

>>somalian
Must have stunk up the same room.

I can agree with this but I still get nervous around her. When I think about her I get pins and needles all over. I just want to talk to her and learn more about her, but I have so few chances to even see her.

>she was walking down the hall and didn't look at me. I don't know if she's intentionally ignoring me or just doesn't care.
Gayest post of the day
You're obviously not man enough to nail some pussy. You know where to go

probably found a chad that told her everything she wanted to hear. unless your also a chad. in which case idk

He's posting feels on Sup Forums. 0% chance he's a chad.
You're all fucking cucked betas it's incredible. No wonder I keep hooking up with married women.

Abort, abandon ship user.

The simple way to know if a girl is into you is if shes texting you while out drinking with her friends. If you're not getting drunk texts from a girl shes just not that into you.

>> somalian

yeah dude was creepy as fuck. i've heard him hit on other women before. he basically commanded her to give him her number. asking questions like if she drove to work by herself and lived alone if so where.

It's what happens when you let in people from vastly different cultures. It's the same with Indian guys. They're walking lawsuits, except without money.

I feel like I'm developing feelings for my friend. Something happened between her and I the other night when we were drunk but I may be looking too much into it.

Oh man that's nothing. There's this one girl, we got along pretty well, she's super normie tier type of chick, but I expose her to some dank memes(Reddit tier TBH not worse) and she loves it, we talk about family and a whole lot of other shit too. So I asked her out, she said yes.
Problem was I found out the next day she already had a boyfriend, and he was a super beta type (I'm a sorta chad-ish IK chicks like the way I look, but that's about it. Chad face with virgin brain maybe you could say that. But the dude about to get cucked is a complete beta).
I felt super guilty so I cut her out and yeah if she isn't loyal to him she won't be to me either.

anons fem friend fingered his butt while they got drunk and he liked it. what are you fuckin gay?

No. We got drunk, and we were laying opposite ways on her bed and I started caressing her leg while she was on the phone. Then she got off the phone and I switched positions so we were laying the same way and she asked for a back massage. So I put my hands under her shirt and started giving her a massage. Her bra was getting in the way so I unhooked it. After that, my hands started to wander a bit, and while I didn't get a solid grab of anything, I feel like it was pretty obvious what I was doing, especially considering at one point my hands were in her pants. We haven't really talked about what I did, but I do know she remembers me giving her a massage. We're supposed to drink again soon, but I really don't know what to do.

I’m not a Chad. I’m actually quite successful, loyal, mature, and somewhat responsible. I’m just fat and have a small dick lol.

just kidding user. seriously though im pretty sure if she would have wanted to take it further she would have. maybe she wanted you to grab that puss? you should have went for it. im sure you're not a rapist so if she would have wanted you to stop she would have said so right?

She’s 19 lol

Yeah, she's not really the type to not say anything. I made a joke the next morning about being bad at giving massages and she said I was actually good, but other than that, I haven't talked to her about it. I don't know if I should bring it up or just wait and see what happens the next time we drink. She's also a really close friend so I don't want to ruin anything.

this.

If Dubs OP an heros.

Well u heard me OP i'm waiting

rolling

annnnnddddd kys m8

double dubs.
you better make this good OP.

Checkeddd

Be me, computer scientist. I can do the job of my colleagues in one week(instead of one month). Learn stuff in no time, and personalize even quickier.

Looking for a job outside my country, nobody answer me positively. My colleague, a sandnigger, is really slow at everything, and understand 1/10 of what i do.

He was lookung for a job outside my country; he got that job.

My feelings when i see this shit...

Not sure why this turned into a dick wagging contest. There's a thread for that.

Trips OP an heros ;>

>You faggots don't respect the trips

I hope you have a Merry Christmas.