BAN BITCOIN

Anita from 2025.

kek

This.
Cash only. Forever.
Tony the blumpfer blowing up bitcoin

Retard here, I don't get it?

tonydumper

hacked hotel reservation systems. Ronan of credit card info.

Use it to increase your bitcoin amount.

It’s why the price is rising

nigger thieves

satoshibox.com/3d2428m77dkpjgdkra7ohp3j

tell me what it says

Ah thanks

I don’t understand how they haven’t caught this Asian fatfuck yet

>implying anyone cares about carding anymore

this
literally anybody can get away with it

What the fuck

Why the fuck is everyone throwing a fit? He's just stealing some credit cards?

this kek

It's called a credit card authorization form. Any time you stay at a hotel but somebody else (usually a business) is covering the bill the hotel requires a form giving them permission to use a particular card number for the cost of the room. I've been saying for years that if anybody knew how hotels worked and knew about those things they could make a fortune. Every hotel desk has either a small file box or a trapper keeper clearly marked "credit card authorizations" sitting right behind the counter. No lock and key. No encryption. Just a box full of credit card numbers, usually along with a photocopy of the front and back of the card and sometimes even the card owners ID. Hotels are the most unsecure storage of personal information in the world. Anybody who uses their real info and anything other than a prepaid Visa gift card that they bought with cash to stay at a hotel is a fucking retard. You WILL have your info stolen. Most likely by me.

i meant to respond to this one. shit. see

oh and there is no backup or catalog of the credit card auth forms either. Once you steal the file box or folder there's no way in hell the hotels coupd figure out and notify all of the cardholders because they have no idea who has a card on file there. Some of those books can have over a thousand different cards in them.

fuck hotels nigger

Fuck Bitcoin, you stupid fucking niggers.

It is a community full of Trump's anti-niggers and retards who support him.

here's a small piece of a tony I bought from the 9th.

made me like 2 btc kek

this nigger made me a lot of coin in October

>Sup Forums doesn't care about carding

ahh feels like 2004 again

this 1000%

So what's the deal? People are buying shitcoin with stolen credit cards?

>buy gift cards with cc
>trade gift cards for btc
>repeat

Yeah if this is true there's definitely going to be a government intervention.

hopefully crypto itself is banned

Would it even be possible to ban it fully?

>The great virgin riots of 2018

Is it possible to ban drugs?
Did that stop the government?

I suppose, but would crypto completely lose its value if it was banned?,

the absolute state of nu/b/

it would probably explode even more

A ban wouldnt fit the plans of our juden overlords

Yes. You can hide a brick of heroine in your car door because the government doesn't have 24/7 access to it. But governments 24/7 monitor all web traffic and they already know what the moving of cryptocurrency looks like.

That's a profoundly ignorant comment that doesn't understand how cryptography works at all. The government can track many crypto currencies but there are other like zcash that have strong anonymous aspects. The cats out of the bag and the block chain and it's derivatives are too useful of technology. It's the internet of money.

That al being said, the price is way outta wack now compared to adoption. Speculation has driven it to insane levels. FOMO at work. Wait for the fall then buy back in at a low.

A medium of exchange that cuts out banks and stops funding of their Jew castles is somehow part of the global banker conspiracy? You got Sup Forums on the brain son.

this is great

>t. shitcoiner

no

kek I bought a dump last week and it still has unused shit