Soooo my nephew killed some1 a couple years ago and we brought him and his case up today at dinner...

Soooo my nephew killed some1 a couple years ago and we brought him and his case up today at dinner . We had a interesting convo but he was saying that he IS a murderer while I said that he WAS..... Is it he was a murderer or he is a murderer

thats a dumb ass question

If u killed a nigga no matter when U still a killer/murderer

it doesn't have to be right this second you retard

He is a murderer.

Just like that other nigga is dead, not was dead.

he is a murderer

He is, and will always be, a murdererereee...

murder implies intent. If he didn't intend to kill someone, it isn't murder,

alright alright I guess I have to accept defeat on this one , thx yall

who did he kill, how, and why? did he do time? are you black? answer the last question first

The point and you have obviously never been introduced.

>Just like that other nigga is dead, not was dead.

Some1 tried to rob him and he killed him with his gun .
u could say self defense but he rlly didnt had to kill him

Ooga booga

OP tell us the story or fake

He is a murderer, he was murdering in the past, he has killed someone.

yes, he did really have to kill him. Anyone who robs someone deserves to die.

Your mum was obviously introduced to my point.

He is a person that murdered someone. That fact will live forever. He isn't a murderer though. We are not our actions. He is a human. Murder is just a thing he did. Just like I don't call myself an addict. I used to use lots of drugs and was addicted to drugs. But I am not solely an addict. I'm not saying I never had problems with addiction. But I am more than just an addict. Just as he is more than just a murderer. Ya feel me?

then it wasn't murder but man slaughter. so, he's more like a butcher

Does the past really exist?

Maybe being a murderer is a state of mind and he like refuses to outgrow it and change

As long as he believe in Jesus Christ and know dat Martin Luther King Jr. be a great man, den he din do nuttin wring. It’s aaaal good.

so you _are_ black?

is

Kek

Depends on the perception of guilt. Religiously speaking murder is bound to a life long guilt which cannot be atoned for - in that contect he is a murderer. Since people tend to get religious when shit gets rough that's his perception, it's better that he thinks of it like that.

He is a murderer, although he did only murder that person, that mark will never leave, so he's still a murderer.
It would be "he was a murderer" if murdering someone was something as trivial as smoking, because you can quit smoking and you "were" a smoker, but you can't just kill someone and then say "I was a murderer because I don't kill anyone anymore".

Hope that helped OP :P

No, that other nigga “was killed” not “is killed”

He deaded

There is past tense and present tense

An action that has taken place in the past does not define the current situation, therefore he “was” a murderer

unless the victim has got up and is now alive, then he is, and always will be an is.

he was jailed for it.
he is guilty of it, even if no longer jailed.

>he was saying that he IS a murderer
>I said that he WAS
Glad you niggers could agree on something like murder