Life has never been better...

Life has never been better. Every day when I log in to the World Wide Web (which is no longer micromanaged by commies) everywhere my ISP lets me look, I see libtards crying their delusional eyes out. It NEVER gets old hahaha. Everybody knows that government can’t do anything right, which is why our President is dedicated to the cause of making government smaller, so the deficit will shrink and any and all non-whites or Jews will be deported on sight. Honestly it doesn’t even matter who he deports, as long as libtards get upset, I’m happpy... MAGA

Except his tax reform will raise the deficit by 1.5 trillion over the next 10 years

You tried. Now off to the trap feet thread with you, gayboy.

Hahahahaha stay upset kid, you’re making my day

Obama raised the deficit that much every year in his first term and added 10 trillion to the debt.
>Liberals: it doesn't matter

You sad you can’t suck on Hillary’s toes and instead choking on MAGA cock?

Idiots cannot into facts

Who cares at least a bigger isn’t in office anymore

>personnel

Fix that shit

I didn’t make the pic, some sad freedom hating cuck probably did

Damn, the amount of dick sucking you do shows you are the cuck, you LOVE to take trumps dick. Is really pathetic that a grown man (if u are) needs a guy like trump to feel important. No wonder Sup Forums is full of cuck and sissy threads

Hahahahaha your tears FUEL ME fag, you probably support gay marriage

MAG!!!!! Fuck darkies

Op and his supporters on that Trump train

Lol more like progressives on their “fuck up western civilization” train, go say happy holidays to your lesbian mom faking spick

> fag
> he's a Sup Forums tard

Did u forget where u are faggot?

>Life has never been better. Every day when I log in to the World Wide Web (which is no longer micromanaged by commies) everywhere my ISP lets me look, I see libtards crying their delusional eyes out.
>when I log in to the World Wide Web (which is no longer micromanaged by commies) everywhere my ISP lets me look
>everywhere my ISP lets me look

Happy Holidays to you, how sad that a word triggers you. You just proved you are a cuck fag boy

Ur the gay one thanks OBAMA

IM NOT TRIGGERED THE LEFTY COMMY CUCKS GET TRIGGERED BRING BACK MERRY CHRISTMAS FUCK YOU MINORITIES

We all know u suck his dick, is ok user u are on b. Faggots accept you

This is exactly what I’m talking about. MAGA and fuck off and die, America hating libtards

Fuck em all to death, amirite?

I kekd at this. This troll is retarded, we know this is bait. But is really sad that an user has to act retarded to get "laughs"

Hurrr duurr guys MAGA right guys? Guys?

Try harder kid

You sad, kid? Where did Daddy Trump touch you?

Kid

> calls user gay
> has pics of trump doing gay shit

You sure fooled us kid

> calls trump daddy

I rest my case faggot

sure kid

Remember, this is what people like OP are like.

You’re a dense one, aren’t you

Watching America these days is like watching maggots fight off other insects for the flesh of a decaying corpse. It takes so tediously long for you to waste away. It is a testament to your ineptitude as a country that you have had one of the shortest holds on international power this era. Just sit back and know your place as China and Russia lead the world forward.

All joking aside it was her turn.

That’s exactly what the libs want, America destroyed and foreign nations become super powers and cucking the best country God has created. We can’t let it happen.

What’s wrong with this guy?

He hopes to suck Milo off, every trump supporter are closet fags.

Op proved it. Nigga has gay trump shit saved

Hahahahahaha what a fag

I have to agree.

He may be a buffoon but he makes Leftists go insane and I love it. Also, if he manages to lower taxes then he's already a success in my eyes. Expectations are low for politicians and all they do is waste my money. If one manages to curtail that even a little, he's in.

Newsflash: you’re fucking retarded

> what libs want
> Trump is doing it
> is all libs fault

Trump is saving this country by re instituting the rule of law

> he lowers taxes

Lmao not for you dumbass

> tax dodger
> money launderer
> takes bribes
> rule of law

Sure kid

Not even a liberal or an american, and that is exactly what is happening to the Disunited state's of america. You don't work as a whole, you're a conglomerate of too many ideologies that refuse to work together to accomplish anything. Your body is eating itself. Your time has already come and gone, America is going to roll over and let real nations do what they couldnt. Your shitty third world country is going to know what Rome discovered

Thanks Sup Forumsrother. It’s good to know there are still anons out there who don’t give a shit about what policies are put in place so long as they make a few people upset

>He may be a buffoon
You don't make as much money as he has, and be a buffoon. But I do like to watch the libs shitting themselves.

Not an American? Then fuck off this American site, God created Sup Forums for us God fearing, good willed Americans and not freedom hating scum like you

Who cares he still lowering taxes, just sit back and watch the liberal crybabies get sad over “““inequality”””

no u

Literally is though.

Not a few, quite a few. Also, if taxes are lowered then I'm good.

Hahah stay mad kid

1/10 only cause I responded

Fight me bitch. You're too busy stuffing your fat faces for your greasy fingers to keep ahold of anything. You will lose everything and I hope your children and grandchildren suffer horribly for the mistakes you've made

>or an american
Then GTFO, bitch

> what is daddy inheritance

AYOOOOOO HOL UP
SO YOU SAYIN
UHHHHHHH YOU SAYIN *puts on makeup*
WHADYUSAYIN IS HEHEHEHE *funds black veil brides*
LEMME GEDISTRAIGHT UHHHHH
YOU FINNA *lets out log of shit*
"LOG" IN THE WORLD WIDE WEB OR SUMTHIN