Yeah, Sup Forums and anonymous. So scary, powerful, and influential in the world. Don't mess with them...

Yeah, Sup Forums and anonymous. So scary, powerful, and influential in the world. Don't mess with them. Unless you are a horse mouthed Indian lawyer. You got beat by this faggot, and he even openly mocks you. Ya'll aint bout shit.

>Poor snowflake thinks he can demoralize people on here

What are you, 12?

wtf are you talking about, faggot? ajit made the government stop controlling the internet.

"Controlling"
It's freer under the eye of the government, than it will ever be under the care of corporations. They will fuck your ass dry by the end of it all. Mark my words.

I'll just leave this here

This.

/thread

finally an user with a fucking brain

wrong. why do you want to be nickle and dimed to death?

samefaggotry of a higher level

shilling this hard. what a joke

>shilling
which one of us is defending the big telecom companies? does your daddy work at verizon?

nice try kiddo

Your contact with any 'corporation' is on a purely voluntary basis.
Not so with government. You obey the gov't at the end of a gun.

Idiot.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

that took awhile... someone learned hot to snip out the (you) with a photo editor

sure, kid.

>the point
>miles of space
>your head
so you're saying that it is better for corporations to drill us for money than for the government to enforce simple equal data flow?

posting ITT

it took me 30 seconds to reply with a screenshot. you're only furthering the fact that you are a fucking retard.

[You must buy Sup Forums Gold premium package for $29.99/year to view this reply by higher level administration]

hey if you can't admit to being a samefag that's your business

so you were voluntarily staying off the internet during the evil dark days of 2015 to 2017 when the government was enforcing it's tyrannical will?

It's not the function of government to make sure things are equal.

Imbecile.

ah, so slavery should be restored? free market, after all, right?

sure are a lot of shills defending corporatism here

fine print "limited to 500mb of free transfers to non-peering websites at full speed. Limited to 128 kbps thereafter"

Whats even the point of even having internet if you slow down to pre-AOL after you load a short meme?

actually it literally is there for that purpose

more like

We have the bravery to bring back slavery.

tell me what seems more dangerous to freedom to you?

the most powerful government on the planet complete with deep state organizations and favoritism deciding what can be done on the internet?

or

a group of competing companies trying to make the best service for the customer in order to have the largest customer base?

only on the internet do you have that bravery kiddo

>competition

found the retard

Than explain while sjw libcuck google and youtube who censor shit they don't like support net neutrality?

What Anonymous was and what it is now are worlds apart. It legitimately used to be a for the web by the web sort of group, with actual power to organize and make things happen. Now its a lot of edgelord children.

exactly. there's been no reason for isps to even bother competing with one another because theyve all been forced to offer the exact same things. now that they're able to diversify their services you'll be seeing TONS more competition in the markets!

except in this situation, its the most powerful government in the world enforcing a certain level of fairness in the market to protect consumers from malicious market schemes

vs

A group of companies who actively cooperate with each other to avoid competing and maximize profit whilst simultaneously giving you as few options as possible.

You goddamned ignorant nigger.

The government is owned by the corporations. They literally write their own laws.

Read a book.

resulting to ad hominem

Go join a Facebook raid group if you don't like it faggot.

Maybe it will go back to the way things were.

You are dangerously stupid

Wtf is wrong with North Dakota

if that was true hillary would have won.

What the fuck is net neutrality?

>resulting

looks like he did find the retard

How the fuck is everyone forgetting about all the times ISPs tried to get away with shady shit and the only thing that stopped them were net neutrality rules? Do you faggots just ignore facts and history as a normal part of your life or something?

Hey cletus. You been on vacation?

You mean wtf is right with North Dakota. They actually have competition which is great

it's been set to min and max 1 provider, so NDakota seems to have either areas with no providers and areas with multiple providers.

The government wasn't "Controlling" the internet. They had a set of rules and regulations that prevented extortion, censorship, and racketeering. These rules had to be put in place because time and time again Internet providers abused their power, throttled or even blocked access to the competition. The fears people have expressed of what could happen with the loss of net neutrality is not baseless fear, all of it is stuff that has been observed in the past before there was concrete regulation preventing it. The entire argument the FCC sold the ending of net neutrality on, are flat out lies. History proves it.

Facts are lies people use to brainwash you.

Do you expect republicans to read? everything they know they learn from word of mouth through Fox news.

Name one industry that has a completely government hands off approach and is customers are being treated fairly and competition is fortuitous to the consumer? Look what the fuck happened to gaming with EA.

Sup Forums isn't doinmg jack shit

Sup Forums is like any other forum

the real people who do shit are not Sup Forums it's other groups dude

at most any one here could do is swat you or send pizzas or some other shityour way

The net neutrality laws were put in place to PREVENT corporations from controlling the internet.

But simpleton dumb fucks like you, think "government control AAAAGGHHH!!!"

whatever kiddo. keep crying

the more free the market the more competitive the market. the one that does the best job gets the most. why would isps agree among eachother to not do better?

going to be fun when you guys begin to realize this hurts you too.

so that they can get payed more to do less.

Yeah but you are ignoring the fact that the ISP market will never be free.
Why don't you go look up "how to start an ISP" then kys

because i wont be able to whine on tumblr about being triggered by a micro-aggression at 140mbps?

it was powerful like 5 years ago. It's been dismantled. Anonymous hasn't had any feats in quite some time.

again, i asked this in a different thread. The market is now freeer. Where the fuck is your profit making ISP? Oh, can't get into the market? Well we just lowered the regulations on those who are already there (:

Answer me this lads.

Which ISP do you think will offer access to this website once the new rules are rolled out?

Why would any ISP want to associate with this website?

well Sup Forums is among the sites likely to get blocked, so there's that. Its happened before, and now its legal.

Because it's more profitable for them to price fix rather than compete. Like the way the mob carved up territories they'd run rather than constantly battle each other over turf.

Many major corporations have been involved in price fixing, some like the cereal industry even got busted by the FBI for it.

>two days later
>still cucked
>whines over the internet
>mfw

Except they aren't in competition at all. ISPs have separated out into their own individual territories. There are only small areas where the coverage overlaps and you actually have a choice. As it is, you have to move if you want to use an ISP different from what is in your area. This is why net neutrality is so important, because the market has monopolized into districts, where there is no other option, voting with your wallet isn't an option unless you are fine with having no internet at all.

they won't even allow themselves to realize anything. They're trumptards. No matter what happens they are right forever about everything and anything bad is a liberals fault.

Free to impose monopolies. Read some history you stupid fuck.

Because the shithead you are replying to will never let the facts get in the way. People like that would rather win a fight than find out the truth. Too many people like him are why this country is now fucked.

What happened to all those Trumptards that got kicked off their welfare, not realizing they were his targets? What about the jackasses that ended up being on the OTHER side of the planned border wall? Surely they're going to have to take notice eventually.

You can laugh and try to troll all you want, but this is going to hurt you in the long run.

Nice bait faggot, kill yourself for making me reply

Trumpism is a cult. They can rationalize away anything.

how are you going to watch when they block you from the streaming website?

only sane person here

He doesn't really care about the issues, he just wants to ride Trump's dick as if it's even a partisan issue.

Net neutrality is not about Trump or Hillary, this is about the FCC opening the floodgates for corporate control over your internet.

Anyone opposed to net neutrality should be murdered. Their families too. Pull the weed out by the root. Time to stop letting these subhumans consume resources better spent on decent people.

exactly, I didn't realize wanting to have fast internet regardless of what site I'm on made me a liberal.

Story?

Oh ok dude. I didn't realize I was talking to the chief murder inspector and supreme dictator of the world

Thats the game plan. Make everything a partisan issue and the Trumpites will side with him even if they have no idea what the fuck the subject is or anything about it. That's how cults do it. "You don't have to understand it, just know that our side is against it, so you are against it too"

You weren't talking to me. That was your first post int this thread. Think before hitting submit.

Quick someone post that superman greentext from Sup Forums the other day.

>implying that smaller companies won't capitalize on the manipulations of ISP corporations and drive them out of business should any of them decide to abuse the new legislation

If the government was controlling the internet they were doing a piss poor job and its better that way

In what way dies that make any fucking sense at all?

I get it. You're a scary guy. Probably killed lots of people before right? Is that what we do now if we don't agree with someone? "pull them up by the roots?"
You can wait it out and let the adults talk this thing out, take it to the courts, try to vote out the politicians responsible

Or you can make death threats on the fourchins that amount to nothing because you wouldn't know the first thing about what you're talking about

Maybe I'll see you on the news I doubt it

I'm waiting for big companies to slow the connections to Sup Forums and slowly killing it. Serve these fags here right!!!

You are so fucking dumb it amazes me
>hurr cuz these guys who removed my comment about gassing the Jews like net neutrality that means it’s badd

to be honest those pics circulating are just a fucking meme. You wont have to pay more for your internet to acces certain sites. The corporations will have to pay the network providers more for being on their fast internet side. Fucking hell people!