Let’s get an H3H3 hate thread going

Let’s get an H3H3 hate thread going

he's seems to be doing pretty ok. some of his videos are hit or miss, but overall not too bad

He's fucking hilarious.

Just a money hungry jew who takes advantage of his fans and a rapper with an iq of 80

got nothing bad to say about the guy or his product. fuck you OP

Jews about YouTube. Jews over twitch

when he stopped making those amateurish reaction videos his channel died. Now he only bitches about things and makes his shitty boring podcast.

jew, what more do i need to say?

When he thought he was a moral figure and led a witchhunt on some WSJ geek his channel has been in a nose dive since

You can only do something for so long until people get sick of it. Either you do the same thing over and over until no one watches anymore or you evolve which some people will like and some won't.

He will eventually move on to new stuff, right now he seems to feel pretty comfortable in the set up of his podcast though

islam is a peaceful religion and if you think otherwise you need to check your fucking privilege

Not really hating on him. I used to follow his shit when he was stuck in israel with like 80k subs. he is just very boring, and his H3 podcast is garbage. He has changed quite a bit.

he prob makes more money from twitch then youtube now

He's like the better version of pewdie

0 times 0 is still 0 user

Not trying to justify anything but from a logical point of view his missteps and bad videos aren't suprising at all. After all, Youtubers, as professionaly produced their content may be, are media amateurs for the most part and can't always judge the situation accordingly.

I mean even the fucking white house is dishing out bs media statements day in day out, what do you expect of some youtube people?

agreed

ANYTHING is better than pukediepie.

Im another user, i know what ur saying, but Ethan really tries to be the internet police.

After the absolute shitshow youtube monetazation has become I'm suprised anyone makes anything on that platform anymore. Anything other than brain dead vlog channels for 11 year olds of course

Observational comedy is so fucking funny.
Look what he did there! Isn't that funny?

His career was built on shitting on cringy or people no social awareness. Slapping comedy on it has worked for him all these years. Anytime he has to do improv on the podcast With a guest he just totally ruins the moment.

*with

your opinion on him
jew is not an opinion
onions

if you are 14

>Debatable

how old are you

He's such a rat and his weevil wife is even worse. He's somehow created a meme that it's okay that his gullet and belly protrude to no end and his copout for getting donations for that lawsuit was "I didn't start it hurrdurr, but I definitely am accepting it."

How does it feel to be a nigger-brain white.

Nah... He's pretty much one of the good ones.

HE STEALS CONTENT

no.
papa bless

Oh look we made fun of a cringy papa johns commercial.

Nah, my boy Ethan does good.

papa bless.

I bet this is Ethan,
Hey faggot, let me have a crack at your wife.
Also Post is a pretty chill dude, tell him to stop making music.

90% of Sup Forums was built on shitting on cringy or people with no social awareness.

Not the best not the worst. Everyone triggered about him being a jew is just salty their 126 part minecraft let play has 14 views.

I get your point but Sup Forums is a different beast than one guy making a shit ton of money by making fun of weirdos

/thread

try recording yourself making fun of people. thatd be the cringe

H3h3 is the shit

Meh. Don’t really hate or like the guy’s stuff. There’s worse Youtubers out there.

I'd watch

Explain

he mentions shitted in his latest video, seems like jews promote each other.

Fuck H3H3

Sup Forums is underage

H3h3 has coke bloat

Probably about as good as some cuck defending a youtube jew king supreme

Takes lots of (((inspiration))) from Sam hyde

>No you Cringe
Damn dude you got me there.

>Me and my wife have cried multiple times thinking about the financial drain that this lawsuit currently is.
>A lot of people are donating money
>Let's take the money so we don't end up bankrupt by the end of this

They took it because it's not like they're making money from it. Do you know how expensive lawyers and courts and shit is? Espcially the longer it goes on

bingo.

Guarantee they made mad fucking profit out of pure donations alone. Combine their vids, twitch, and Hilas overpriced dumb clothing brand they are definitely swimming in money.

no u

I like most of his videos though.

Don't hate him, but don't love him.
Whole channel is kinda meh... but he gets props for coming to the aid of Hugh Mungus.

I got timewarp aids from how stale meme is.

Like he didn't know what he was getting into lol.
If that obese mong is too autistic to understand law and slander, they deserve what they get. Also do you even realize the amount of revenue streams he has? He laughed all the way to the bank.

Least I gave you aids

how dare you
posty is a sweetie

Literally who?

fuck off m8 Post is better than anything you could ever be/do

Was good up till modern art.