I will call my Landlord's Agent's tomorrow but last time I had an issue it took a week for them to send someone out...

I will call my Landlord's Agent's tomorrow but last time I had an issue it took a week for them to send someone out, I can't shower due to the clog and I would prefer to shower within the next week obviously...

I apologise if this is in the wrong board, but searching online brings up loads of condescending lists of things that do not/will not help.

The bath does not drain, at all. Right now there is 3 inches of stagnant water with all sorts of stuff in it. I tried using a plunger but said 'stuff' came out of the overflow, which I promptly covered up but the plunger still did not help.

Everywhere online says to pour boiling water/chemicals/baking soda down the drain...but it is blocked completely. Even if I empty the bath manually pouring stuff in will just sit in the bath and not go down the drain.

I do not own a snake or any other kind of implement.

Is there anything I can do? Bearing in mind I am not very DIY inclined in any way (neither is my wife)

I will see if any hair is collected around the crossbars, but I do not really have anything I can use to retrieve it anyway.

I cannot remove the drain stopper (or whatever its called) as when the screws are loosened it caused loads of water to leak our of the pipe, it seems to connect the pipe to the bath

Pin unrelated, some chick I nailed years back

Other urls found in this thread:

broomheads.co.uk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>cLOG
>apoLOGize

Lets make it interesting, I will paypal £20/$20 to anyone who unclogs this for me. Remember there is standing water so I cant pour anything down the drain

>cLOG

Get a snake kid

It is 10:22pm, I can't get one right now

Anything more immediate?

Bro.. you have 2 options.

First thing you must do is call your landlord, often they can send a plumber out and claim it on tax. problem solved..
2nd thing you can do is nothing, it gets worse then when ya landlord asks what happened and finds out its been blocked for months, turned to cake and costs thousands to fix... Do option 1 dude. Right now

I'm a landlord, my tennants do this for me and it works out sweet.

Dont get a snake or anything just contact landlord when they open. Explain it is clogged, you attempted to remedy it but it is not something you can fix. I claimed at $4000 repair job on my house, got most of it back without issue.

My Landlords agents do not have am emergency number on the paperwork I have been given or their website. So I cannot call them now

I am calling them tomorrow when they are open, but would prefer to do it now if possible

Plus last time it took them a week to send someone out for a leak I had so they are hardly reliable

Are you not blessed with a Walmart, or just not a beautiful American?

Last time it took them a week to send someone out for a leak I had so they are hardly reliable

Not a beautiful American, plus I don't drive to compound the issue

You call your landlord constantly until it's fixed. It's 10:30 right now, great. He'll be just as pissed about you calling at 10:30 as you are about not being able to bathe. He either sends a plumber out right now, not tomorrow, not next week, now - this evening, immediately otherwise threaten withholding rent until he does.

Landlords don't listen unless you fuck with their money. He knows he's in the wrong already making you wait this long.

Fuck it, notify your landlord and don't fuck with it. Just so they can't say it was you who fucked it up

My Landlords agents do not have am emergency number on the paperwork I have been given or their website. So I cannot call them now

You’re fucken useless cunt!! Drown yourself in the 3 inches of water!!

Give me their website, I'll find a number you can call right now. I don't care if it's CFO, something is happening.

Maybe

broomheads.co.uk

Seriously dump a whole gallon of sulfuric acid in the tub close to the drain whole. At most it will take two hours and the drain will be unclogged. If you have a bathroom window open i (it might smell a little bit)t. I've done this 100s of time. Amy time I have a customer who is not home. I drag my snake into the bathroom just in case they have cameras. I pour sulfuric acid down the drain. I sit on the toilet and watch netflix for 2 or 3 hours. The acid unclogs the drain everytime. I usually bill the customer between $300-$500 depending on how much money I spent at the bar the night before.

I'm working on a number but from what I've seen so far is you need to find a new place to live dude, these reviews are awful.

It's a very shitty company, can't find much information. In the mean time try the plunger again, but do it rapidly and in a short burst of speed. See if you can jostle the clog out quickly and suddenly.

Go to the local swimming pool for a shower

tell them you think it might start leaking and flood the entire apartment if they don't send someone asap.

>/Thread

Ive worked as a hosuekeeper at a shitty local motel as one of my first jobs. We used to get clogged toilets all the time because the toilets were old as fuck from the 60s or 70s.

Use the plunger again but when your pushing it, do it with a lot of force & rapidly. Dont worry if some of the water spills out(if its not filled to the brim. You may need to do this a few times to clear the pipe out.

Then again if its still not clearing up, there might be something else thats clogging it. At our hotel, we had some pissed off guest that got kicked out flush some of the washcloths down the toilet & that shit overflowed.

CHECKED

That's why I hate all so called "Skilled Tradesmen". They are dishonest and just look at their customer like atm variable atm withdraw.

I spent the last 20 minutes plunging the bath and it slightly shifted something, now it is draining very very slowly.

I am letting it go all the way down and pouring as many dozens of mr muscle gel & boiling water as needed down the drain and hope that fixes it

If not will go down to the estate agents and ask if I can shower at one of their houses if they dont fix it tomorrow

Cheers Sup Forums, aside from the faggot logposter I am impressed with you guys

Have more of that chick I fucked

Sulfuric Acid in tub, go get some tomorrow.

from where?

Should be able to get some from walmart, might even be able to get some from a general grocery store. Its fairly common.

Not in UK, probably banned like everything else here

So the water isn't moving in the slightest...? reason I ask is Caustic Soda is your boy even if it trickles this stuff will burn out any hair and general shit. You get it in powder form but go careful handling this shit think fight club chemical burn. Pretty sure it sinks now that I think about it so poor a shit ton of it over the sinkhole and let it sink into it. I have a bad habit of puking in sinks rather than the toilet and I've clogged more than a few that caustic soda fixed.

Go buy a fucking drain snake. Shits like $20.

Fucking kill yourself how is this an issue for you.

For clarity, you can get caustic soda in most supermarkets but failing that go to a DIY store they'll have it B&Q or some shit britfag here as well

you sound angry and upset with the world, would you like a hug?

cheers m8y, stop throwing up so much though

No worries fam, puking is a side effect of delightful chemo trust me if I could stop I would. But at least I'm cheating death for a bit longer even if the sink takes a punishing.

If it happens again call a 24hr company like Dynorod to clear the blockage and tell them to charge your landlord.
If you're in the UK that is.
Photographic evidence sent to environmental agency if they try to contest it.

geez, what type? a relative of mine just had a last bout of pre-emptive (or preventative? idk) radiotherapy, they found a mass, removed it, everything was ok but they blasted them with radiotherapy anyway, doesnt sound right but whatever

Get caustic soda (sodium hydroxide) from the nearest Wilko, I'm not sure if they are open on Sundays tho. If it doesn't help within an hour, neuralise with equal amount of citric acid, also to buy at Wilko for about a quid.

non hodgkin's lymphoma it's like winning the lottery of the cancer world then realising you got the shit version of it anyway. Basically cancer of the blood is what it is but enjoying life as best I can no point in being pissy about possibly dying soon we all gotta meet our maker some time. Your relative was blasted as they take a scorched earth approuch to cancer so as to not go into remission which is irritaitingly common was the right move for your relative i wish them well.

>I have a bad habit of puking in sinks rather than the toilet
Me too. I think it might be there height difference for me.

You're not paying for the actual work, you're paying for the knowledge the tradesman has. He knows to let it do it's thing for two hours and your shit works. If you knew to do that you wouldn't have to call him.