Pokemon time!

Pokemon time!

Good afternoon, box.

Might just not be the time for it.

What's wrong with the time?

Dont be so sad.

Oh, things just seem a little dead. Things normally pick up.

It's not really sad, just sorta... resigned? Yesterday an user said something that really resonated with me about how these threads are "mutely dumping images with a bit of chatter here and there".

They weren't always that way, but they have been for awhile now and I'm not sure how to bring it back.

And admittedly, I'm usually the one doing the majority of the mute posting, so perhaps it's my fault. But at the same time, if I didn't find and bump the threads like as not they'd just wither and die.

Mmm ,many lurkers and few posters.

Isn't your fault, i've seen your work for long time, and you keep the box alive mostly of the times.

More than that though. The posters don't really talk much themselves either.

Alive, but things still seem to have stagnated.

I might just be in a mood today, I dunno.

To be honest, my reason of not appearing here as often is just lack of quality images. All these "drawing" are just super boring to me.

What sort of stuff are you after?

I have a lot of quality images but at least I assume that most of people have the same ones, so I try to share the good and not so well known

It is not really about the content. I like to see Flannery same as Gardevoir or Sylveon. But I want some quality in this. Not pencil drawing.
This one for example is like the lowest I can go to save the pic.

I like a sketchy style sometimes. It feels more... fluid?

More like a piece of art.

>Yesterday an user said something that really resonated with me about how these threads are "mutely dumping images with a bit of chatter here and there".
oh hey, that was me
i didn't really mean anything by it though

I just wanna more tuff at this level :(

This is my lowest that I can go.

going for something to eat, back soon

Food is important.

Yap, exactly something like this, you are making me happy.

So, how was your day?

Could be worse. Woke up, lounged around, ate leftover pizza, played some dark souls.

Now I'm milling around deciding if I'm gonna go for a walk. I'm leaning towards yes even if it's 45 out.

Pretty much same day as me, just with different game.

If I had any images I'd contribute, but all I can do is bump and also request female blaziken

Out for a walk

Later box.

later

Enjoy

So I lost all my images, And I've been facing difficulties finding one of my old pictures. It was a black and white image of a Buizel getting fucked by a Serperior. Would any of you happen to have it?

forzata passage

lol , I wrote the captcha

like this?

That's the exact image! Thanks!

it was a set

Fuck me, really?

the order is a bit fucked but that is

This one is golden.

Alright, thanks.

Snagged a warhammer 40k manual for $2, good times.