Thoughts on age gap relationships?

thoughts on age gap relationships?

Well for some reason I only attract 50 year old males and indian guys. I'm not very fond of it, seems kinda weird.

i like them young. just gotta find those who are into old people such as myself

Love is love anyone that dont think that dont bealeave in love

I don't know about relationships, but as far as sex goes I find young girls with old guys really fucking hot for no understandable reason.

I'm a 24 year old guy and I've had this "fetish" since as long as I can remember pretty much. Really don't understand it though.

or it's just an old creep who wants to sodomize a child, get real

do you consider yourself attractive?

Young girls can fall inlove with older people

are you me? I've got the same fetish

young girls don't even know what love is yet, at least let them have a proper childhood before raping them

are you kinda ugly and white?

8 year gaps max are okay. anything more than that is fucking disgusting and if you have that going on Chris Hansen will bust through your bedroom door and rape you and your partner

Both actually, I crossdress and try to attract decently attractive men on shitty dating websites. Instead I get messages from "black daddies" or "hung white papas"

I'm 34M foreveralone and a 17F has a crush on me, wat do?

Some do know what love is. Rape is bad no mater what age.

get in there.

you only have one life why waste it?

Yes, and I'm told I am too.
It's not just older men, with young girls, but out of shape men (old or young) petite girls that I find hot too. It's not at all in a degrading way, though, neither is it gay at all. Maybe I like the contrast? I have no fucking clue.

Wait till she is 18 and if she still feels that way then go out on a date

As a 34 year old in a relationship with an 18 year old I'm ok with them

SASHA
SASHA

Fresh and clean is preferable to angry and rancid

Calculator for men: your age divided by two + 7 years.

You have the daddy daughter fetish.

Commit suicide. Or get this sexy boy instead;

>the contrast
that must be it

They're hot, especially interracial ones

it really does depend on the 18 year old, I've met much older women who aren't even as mature as some 18 years old's

uh got a bigger version of the pic?

Fuck off with that feminist reddit shit.

Yes this is true. She is pretty mature for her age, she was a troubled kid growing up. We actually met when she was 16 but we didn't start dating officially until she was 18

I've considered that, but I don't think that's it. I'm not old enough to be a daddy, incest is a turn off, and I'm into a granddaughter / grandfather age range stuff, too.
Another big one is older men gangbanging a young girl. Don't think it has a thing to do with daddy/daughter stuff.

currently sleeping with someone who has 20 years on me, but we aren't officially an item. it is somewhat of a thrill. somewhat a reason I got into it with him was because it's somewhat taboo, idk

No sorry that's just her tumblr profile pic

Its not actual incest, daddy/daughter is when a older man has sex/relationship with a much younger woman.
Not just sex but he takes care of her. They are a couple but if you saw them in public you would think its a father/grandfather with his daughter/granddaughter.

I think the contrast has a lot to do with it, but the girls I find attractive don't have that drastic contrast with myself besides being petite. So it's still confusing.

Couldn't agree more.

do you ever feel a struggle with the age difference? like as in maybe she is more romantic or looks heavier into more cutesy stuff?

so there is hope yet...

Yeah, I don't find anything in the relationship between them either, though. Like besides the gangbang stuff, I another thing I find hot is older men who are complete stranger feeling up younger girls.

As long as she's 18 years old who gives a flying fuck?

51yo, 6'5" here married to 26yo, 4'11" Filipina.

That's obviously gross.

Relationships or just sex?

I'm 24 and I've fucked a few women over 40. Would never date one though.

this

Im 26 my GF is 19 so Im cool with it

17 isnt pedo shit, and it's legal in many places. including most states in the US

I don't think anything under 10 is a considerable age gap enough to be weird. Woman are more often attracted to older men in that range, so it isn't really strange.

That's what gay people say I wonder what they would say to age differens in love.

No not really. I think the 2 years before we started dating officially gave us a lot more time to figure stuff out then most couples. We both are looking for the same things. I mean ya she likes some shows and music I don't but that's normal. I guess the only weird thing is going to her dorm room. It brings back memories

Dating a gilf. I'm 34, she's 55.

Forced to do it because I was framed by 2 cops. Can't find a job because of the charge.

>thoughts on age gap relationships?

Pretty straightforward: fair exchange of value.

O= Older Y=Younger M= Man W=Woman

OM+YW = he's successful & powerful and it turns on women enough that he can exchange that for a prettier woman.

OW+YM = he's too beta to get a pretty younger girl and she's not pretty enough to get a man her own age/income. He's just looking for a pussy to cum in.

OM+YM= faggots are natural pederasts. You can't find a queer who doesn't fondly recall getting sodomized by an older guy. (That's why gays were sequestered to begin with).

aww that's sweet. my guy always laughs when has to buy me alcohol and i get carded for stuff. says it reminds him of when he had a baby face.

whoa, care to share the story?

Haha ya. I get hit up by her friends a lot to buy them alcohol. I don't do it, not that I'm worried about getting in trouble but just because I don't want to constantly have to to errands for them . I always get funny looks when she checks me in for the night. Her RA hatesssssss me

32M here dating a 19F. It's a blast fucking a 19 year old but there is for sure a maturity difference that is pretty apparent. She's very kind and warm hearted though, so it's pleasant to spend time with her besides fucking her.

>whoa, care to share the story?

Women have erotic reactions to male success, status, and income.

Sup Forumsro has none of the above because of an undeserved criminal record.

The only women who will give him booty is old enough to be his mom-- because she isn't pretty enough anymore to attract a man her own age.

I did many times. It just starts a shitshow and I don't have time.

When did you start sleeping together

Almost every state is 18 now

>She's very kind and warm hearted
hold on to her for dear life, there is a severe shortage of kind and warm hearted girls (at least in my experience)

When I was 19 I had a 31 year old girlfriend. We had a daughter together. Unfortunately my girlfriend didn't survive chieldbirth. My parents took custody of my daughter from me because I wasn't fit at the time and now she only sees me as brother not dad.

Last year, she was 18.

Yeah, it's kinda weird because on one level we are buddies, but on another level she kinda looks up to me almost parent-like. Maybe parent-like isn't the word, but, for sure for guidance.

She struggles with an eating disorder so trying to get her better with that.

Sorry to hear that. How old are you now?

What makes you think that? Do a quick google search.

are you a junkie?

18 that's good. That means She's had some sexual experience prior to you. My gf was 16 when we first started fooling around. I kind of had to force her to date and sleep with other people, just so she would really know if she wanted to be with me.

Isn't fair enough. Is no good too much age gap. For my experience maximum 5 years. Woman should be younger but the man have to be expected and of course a alpha.

I'm all for it as long as it's under 18 on under 40

that's nice, I feel like if I had a nice girl that I helped out it would actually give my life some meaning

I'm in my 30s now and when my girl died I became a drunk. I'm 6 years sober now.

Sauce?

stay strong brother

*facepalm*

Any pajeet who dresses good, has a moderatly jacked body, haircut, clear/clean . skin can get a white girl

most importantly acts white as fuck

I'm trying. You don't know pain until your daughter calls you brother instead of daddy

Why did you feel having prior sexual experience was important? Just so she wasn't left wondering in older age?

Yeah, she had a boyfriend before me. That's my biggest concern about the whole thing really, is that she is missing out on something and I'm taking that from her. Not so much sex with other guys, but, just dating me is like jumping right into adulthood. I don't do nightclubs anymore, I'm a pretty big home body. I'm not boring per say, but, certainly not what I was doing at 19.

Your parents should have reinforced they are the grandparents.

As a 53 year old fat man I'd love fuck king some 18-19 swimsuit models. Others doing it is gross though.

hire some

Somebody tell me who this girl is.

me 35m dating 24f.

it depends on the person though, most people her age are god damned retarded.

You just replied to your self... age gap is too much to think about long term relationship or slightly serious shit. Leave that shut alone don't ruin her beat years

She's 7 someday she will believe me

There's something to this that makes it tricky because there are younger girls in late teens / very early 20's that think they are cool settling down with a guy then fast forward and they're about to turn 30 or whatever, and they feel like the guy stole something from them. He never intended to and sometimes they know that, sometimes they think they were tricked. Whichever way it is, it can wreck an otherwise perfect long term relationship. Age gaps are fine, just make sure they get some experience in (not just sexual) of being a young person. It can be hard if they seem mature at the time but just ask yourself if they really had a chance to do crazy young person shit.

t. Guy who was in 30's and started dating a smart and mature barely 20 yo, then married and divorced when she was in late 20's reverse maturing into a wild party girl because she felt she'd missed out.

Curious. How would you feel if a young & fit man offered a three-way with his 18-19 swimsuit model looking girl.

Or just let you do whatever you want to her? And not in a cuck way, but a mutual dominance between the two males over the girl kind of way?
Would you take an offer like that, or would that also be gross?

Thanks for the advice. How should I make sure she is experiencing her youth? She only wants to go out with me. I mean I can go to clubs with her or something but isn't that all the same?

>Guy who was in 30's and started dating a smart and mature barely 20 yo, then married and divorced when she was in late 20's reverse maturing into a wild party girl because she felt she'd missed out.
Oh man I'm sorry. That must have been really hard.

Works for me and my wife (I'm 50's, she's 20's). My teenage sidechick was fun but in the end too immature.

50M married to a 30F. We've dated girls younger than my wife.

Sorry I wasn't implying that sexual history was so important. I just meant it's good for her to experience other guys. In that 16 through 22 range is when people really explore themselves, emotionally and physically and I just wanted her to know what emotional support I offered her in comparison to others, and I also didn't want her sexual desire to get the best of her and wonder if there was better out there.

It's like Sophie Tucker used to say,
Twenty goes into sixty a lot more than sixty goes into twenty.

Looking back I wish I'd pushed her to go hang out with friends her own age more, let her have a young person's social life, not tried to be a part of her group of friends. I know this sounds like beta shit in any other context, especially as there's a high chance of getting banged by Chad, but missing out on that stuff really does mess with people later when they feel their youth is almost gone. I was not super clingy or anything, but when you're the only person mid to late 30's with a group of 20 year olds, they act different and it messes up their vibe. O didn't see it then but see it now. It would have sucked sitting home knowing she was out partying and who knows what else, but it would have paid off in not having that happen later when we had two young kids. Wish I had a better answer.

this happened to me too.

I did military shit after highschool, took a few years after to clear my head and then went back to school. Met chick our freshman year, couple years later she basically loses it and bounces because she needs to be a literal party whore to get it out of her system. Last I had heard a couple years ago, she'd slept with something like 60 other people. So, she really ran with it, heh.

>21 M
>Married 43 Sugar momma
>No kids
Life is good. Pic related.

Yeah, she tends to hang with my friends more than her own. I think she's kinda let some of her friends go in a way. I think she also likes my money tbh. I like to think that isn't why she is with me, but, I am a few order of magnitude wealthier than her parents or she are. I think she likes going to the nice dinners and travelling and all that more than getting shitfaced with others her age at a dive bar. I take her on some of my business trips now and I think she likes the dinners at night where she meets international people and such. The exposure.

Nice. How's the situation?

I'm sure she enjoys that now and I'm not saying to break up or push her into really crazy shit. Just try to encourage her to have some friends her own age and not feel like she's doing anything wrong spending some time with them. She'll act out her craziness with them when you aren't around. You'll feel like you goofed and are being left behind somehow. But if you and her really click and it's a more long term thing, then this will work out and at worst she'll have been with a few Chads. Which sucks, I know, but being totally pragmatic about it, better now than in 10 years after a marriage and kids. Worst case she decides she wants to party and be like that full time. Still saves you from maybe investing years in her and worse having kids that pay the price.

idgaf honestly. But I wouldn't be able to handle it myself, I think it's stupid/only sexual. You have nothing in common with people two generations apart, it's just never going to work out in the end unless special circumstances (money).
TDLR; if you want to fuck a 17yo, enjoy, but please don't pretend like it's gonna be the woman of your life.

Thanks user. Appreciate it.

lucky boy

You might be right but my gf is a generation apart and we have a ton in common so I don't think it's that far fetched

idk, i am 62 and enjoy a 30 year about 3 nights a week

Nothing. She's too old.

This may be mostly true but isn't absolutely true. Sometimes personality types, even at different levels of maturity, can click in a way that works. You don't have to have identical interests and experiences. In fact you shouldn't be with someone too similar to yourself. As long as there's some common ground, which is possible, it can work. The biggest thing working against a couple with an age gap is the rest of the world trying to tell the younger person they're fucking up and being taken advantage of or that they don't really have anything in common. Just let people be and accept that there are exceptions to generalities like that.