Saw the film

Saw the film.

Another SW movie made by an SJW faggot with no clue what the fans want.

>20 seconds of lightsaber in the whole fucking film,
>30 mins of shitty space ship flight scenes.
>1.5 hours of boring dialogue.
>Ren cuts Snoke in half as Snoke sucks
>Luke dies - very shit.
>Obi Wans lightsaber is now known as Rey's lightsaber. It was never obi wans now.
>Not interested in episode 9.

Like wtf is going on?
People ONLY watch star wars for the force and lightsaber battles.

The romance is shit, the space ships suck, and so on.

Why the fuck will these cunts not focus on lightsaber and force battles?

Star Wars fucking sucks.

Better to play a game like KOTOR 1 or 2.
Jedi Academy is the greatest star wars game of all time - pure force and saber focused.

Fuck episode 9, fuck star wars, and fuck you people that liked it.

Also, fuck these filthy SJW directors.

Cunts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NRO0yydGo0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=hFB16GCocfw
google.co.uk/search?q=obi-wan kenobi lightsaber&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjrrpPE64_YAhUHL8AKHa2_ANAQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=968
google.co.uk/search?biw=1920&bih=968&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=LME1WvfWHuLPgAbatJCIDQ&q=anakin skywalker lightsaber&oq=anakin &gs_l=psy-ab.1.6.0i67k1j0j0i67k1j0j0i67k1j0l5.4959.18296.0.20686.11.8.1.0.0.0.125.591.6j2.8.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..4.7.480....0.ivj1A1JIrXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

obi wans lightsaber? fuck you talkin bout?

You dopey cunt.

Originally Obi Wan had a lightsaber.
It was called Obi Wans lightsaber in star wars canon.

Rey now has his lightsaber, and it never belonged to Obi Wan allegedly.

Disney re wrote the whole fucking thing.

No such thing as obi wans lightsaber now.
It's titled "Rey's lightsaber".

Rey has Lukes which was originally Anakins saber you dopey cunt

You are fucking stupid.

Research more faggot.

>youtube.com/watch?v=NRO0yydGo0Q

>Proof Rey has Obi's Saber.

You are a god damn imbecile.

youtube.com/watch?v=hFB16GCocfw

you're fucking retarded, fuck out of here with your misinformation you mongoloid

obi wans saber was lost on the death star when he and vader faced off.
Luke had anakins saber which obi wan gave him on tatooine, which he lost on bespin after the hand amputation

You are dopey.

1. Luke had anakins saber.
2. Luke also had Obi Wans saber.
3. Luke then made his own.

You dumb as fuck cunt.

Research.

Rey is using obi wans saber in all star wars marketed media.

Even in battlefront 2.

Wake up.

who cares???
dont go next time and shut the fuck up

rey has finns lightsaber u mad white boi

Fuck off you memefag. Back to 9gag with you.

u mad coz u black and are a low class pleb?

>20 seconds of lightsaber in the whole fucking film,
>30 mins of shitty space ship flight scenes.
>1.5 hours of boring dialogue.
these all apply to the original trilogy too. I thought the new movies were shit too but you could at least try.

smal dicc white boi

Original trilogy was not directed by a faggot.

No job black man - kek.

Fuck off and steal another bike you slumlord.

blow me fagboi

Here, here!

>Still being gay

only cause you make me horny bitch

I make your mom horny too.
That's why I fucked her and she got pregnant and popped out you - a little mudfish baby that steals white persons bikes.

Fuck off.

Luke's lightsabre in Return of The Jedi is designed to partially resemble Obi-Wan's, as it's tradition for an apprentice to copy the design of their teacher and modify it. Luke copied the design with ridges on the hilt like Kenobi's. Anakin did not copy that part on the hilt, but on the pommel vertically rather than horizontally. The rest of the design is smooth and has a larger circumference than Obi-Wan Kenobi used. Rey is using Anakin's weapon.

Obi-Wan's design: google.co.uk/search?q=obi-wan kenobi lightsaber&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjrrpPE64_YAhUHL8AKHa2_ANAQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=968

Anakin's: google.co.uk/search?biw=1920&bih=968&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=LME1WvfWHuLPgAbatJCIDQ&q=anakin skywalker lightsaber&oq=anakin &gs_l=psy-ab.1.6.0i67k1j0j0i67k1j0j0i67k1j0l5.4959.18296.0.20686.11.8.1.0.0.0.125.591.6j2.8.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..4.7.480....0.ivj1A1JIrXo

i get it i get it you havent had your fix yet
take a sip

>Ignore this guy, he doesn't get it.

Rey is using Obi Wans lightsaber, and Disney have renamed it "Reys lightsaber" - as if Obi Wan never existed.

>Rey is using this in battlefront 2 also.

A dumb promo pic is your proof, showing Rey holding Luke's lightsaber which is seen in The Last Jedi only in a flashback.

>see

aw you getting all pretty for my mom, how nice of you. btw just a tip she loves her sissy fagboi all dressed up heels and makeup. so just to help you out

>Another cunt that does not understand.

>Triggered

nope just try to help you out on your date with my mom

y... some of it was

>still triggered

Kek, the autism on this board is out of control.

You keep saying others don't understand, but keep having to show stuff which isn't from the films. No one gives a shit that marketing designers and game artists don't know anything.

Here is that lightsabre in TFA. Doesn't look like any Obi-wan ever used.

The feverish autistic faggotry of this thread was better than the movie itself.

I was under the impression that as these hand-me-down LS get past down to the next they are from then on known as their LS.

And since the movie is sequel not prequel it doesn't matter.

You want a relatable character? Go with Fin.
Look up the original use for the word nigger. Then you will realize the "brainwashed nigger" is the most relatable character they gave white guys ever. Not to mention he was a former stormtrooper. as in the expendable background canon fodder that no one cared about.

>but i relate to jedi cuz i am.

NO THE FUCK YOU ARE NOT!!! When you die a handful of people will remember you and that memory dies with them.

heres a chicken tendy, now go to your room and lay down

>diaLOGue

p sure this whole thread is just guerrilla marketing for the "Why Does Rey Have Obi-Wan's Lightsaber??" video uploaded by Star Wars Theory.

Holy shit you are a stupid son of a bitch, did you know that?

It's Anakin's saber, dumbfuck. Obi-Wan had it for safekeeping to give to Luke, which turned into Luke's light-saber, and then to Rey, which turned into Rey's light-saber.

You're just an angry little kid who doesn't know shit about anything and is comparing a video game to the films. You think in the video game you can't interchange sabers? Retard.

You're fucking dumb, that is from old alpha footage anyway. Clearly Anakin's saber she is holding here.

You dumbass. The last we saw of Obi-wan's lightsaber was when he died, and they never retrieved it. Either the Empire did something with it, or it was destroyed when the Death Star exploded at the end of ANH.

why did you even lost the time watching this caprolla

Skywalker's lightsaber was a Jedi weapon constructed by Anakin Skywalker and passed down to his son, Luke, and later to the scavenger Rey. Kylo Ren, the grandson of Anakin Skywalker, claimed that the lightsaber belonged to him. Obi-Wan Kenobi and Maz Kanata harbored the lightsaber, in turn, before passing it on to Luke and Rey

In all the films Obi-Wan never wielded a light saber that looked like Rey's Current one

For Christ's sake they made him drink breast milk

Mark hates the movie. There's a nice webm on the sfw gif board it's shameful what (((they))) did to star wars

I just laugh at retarded star wars fans. You're a bunch of autistic people who have learned so much pointless information about a fictional fucking universe and you think it's cool. I'm not expecting you retards to do anything but complain about the news movies; you've counted how many have been released, I think it's easy to understand that your “favourite franchise” is just a way of making money. Nobody gives a shit about your fictional world, the director couldn't give two shits about mere details that you've put so much effort into learning — it's just a deal to make money, grow the fuck up and stop complaining when you watch “Star Wars: Intergalactic Anal Probing: the Resurrection: Transcending Beyond Reality: Jedi's Revenge 2: Legacy.”

Guys look its Obi-wan's light saber, oh wait

I dont agree with you mocking me but I do agree with these films being a lightly veiled cash grab, Disney clearly doesn't respect the franchise

That's also Luke's saber used for the picture under what it says is Rey's anyway

You are what's wrong with American society.