>19
>8k Debt
>Parents are junkies
>GF just cheated on me
>AMA

what size shoe do you wear?

US 10.5
Half sizes are cancer, never find the right fit.

>21
>56k debt
>half of that being a car I don't even drive
>Because it's my ex's who cheated on me and refuses to refinance to get me off the loan
>730 credit score slowly fallen to a 640
>Can't get approved for shit due to having more debt than income

I want to kill myself every single day.

any movies you can recommend?

what exactly is your income / occupation?
thought about aiming for a better job / military?

American Psycho,
Donnie Darko.
Must watch.

How did you get caught with her debt if you don't mind me asking. Ever considered getting legal aid?

Have seen both recently.
Meh.
Enjoyed them more when I was a edgy teenager.

double entendre on top of double entendre with those movies.

stop dwelling in sorrow and get your shit together.

1) Get a hooker now. No questions, do it faggot.
2) Tomorrow, apply for jobs
3) In a month, move out from your parents, look for the cheapest apartment you can find, as long as it has decent sanitary installations and is close to your work
4) pay off your debt over the next year
5) in 2 years, when you are debt free and forget about your cheating ex, look for a new, healthy relationship

Regardless what you do, dump your gf and minimize contact to your parents.
Don't let their negative influence get to you.
Also, why you're still reading this!?
Get a hooker!
NOW!

This speaks volumes to me for some stupid reason. I'd seriously get a hooker but i'm negative balance on my bank account and don't get paid for a week.

any desperate ex-classmate who'd be dtf?
pump and dump that shit.
establish dominance about your life.

Have you ever tried drugs? Seriously, when everything has let you down, you know drugs will always bring at least one more smile. So if you won't live for anything else, live for the next smile. Try drugs today.

kek.
this.

at 23 i was in debt for 200k so you are fine, just dump your gf

My gf's ex best friend starting talking to me a few days ago, if i was a real piece of shit i could pump and dump. Send her a picture of her friend covered in cum.

>26
>No job
>No friends
>no life
>No car
>Virgin
Who else here crippling depression?

I've tried drugs, i felt good for a while but empty afterwards. Temporary fix.
How'd you get out of 200k debt and how did you get into 200k debt??

I feel you user, all my friends are fake.
My girlfriend is probably talking to atleast 3 other guys.
My parents are addicted to substance.
My debt is inherited from them.
I'm struggling at school because i have to support my younger brother financially working 2 shitty supermarket jobs.

At least I don't have any debt but I don't have any money either

American?

Australia here it's fucking shit we are quickly turning into seppoeurope very quickly

Favorite Oblivion or Morrowind

Aussie as well mate. Tell me about it.
Oblivion was my shit, i never got to experience Morrowind for what it was.

Sun and fish.
Get at least 10 minutes of sunlight per day (read a book outdoors / meditate, whatever), and eat fish once a week.
Sounds stupid, but helps against depression.

Science:
vitamin d10 is produced by your skin if exposed to sunlight. vitamin d10 deficiencies cause depressions amongst other symptoms
Fish-oil contains omega-3 acids, which are vital for certain neuro-transmitters who supres depresants. If cheap fish is not available / you are allergic to fish, use fishoil capsules instead. They don't trigger allergies and are prescription-free available in most stores.

I do this since 3 years.
My depressions never came back.

Would u let me fart in your moms eye

I bring in low $40,000 a year as an entry level mechanic.

I was a dipshit and cosigned on a vehicle with her during the prime of our relationship. She cheated on me, got back with an ex, and any attempt to contact her to suggest refinancing or trading it in gets ignored.

Really Op dont do any of that faggot shit
I am on a 3 week bender righr now and I know for a fuckinf fact that shir wont make you feel better .
stkAlk Your gf now and threaten her. Let her know whose the in charge and start drinking immiediatly. Go fight some niggers
You’ll feel better and god speed you queer

I love you.
I try my best to go for a walk daily, today it was raining heavy. Weather sets the tone of the day for me.

and your monthly expenses are?

sounds good, doesnt work

>33
>70K in debt
>Raised by grandparents, now deceased
>Still not married
>you could have it worse, faggot

OP here, if anyone wants to shout me a pizza. That'd be great. Discord me, i'm always lonely.
paypal.me/EP5

>mfw younger brother is ill
>can't afford medicine
>tried killing myself 3 months ago
>I somehow fucked that up too.
> :_|

>24
>0 debt
>neet
>dad left mom for aunt in law

>Weather sets the tone of the day for me.
Yea, eat more fish...
>I love you.
Sure, I love you too.

tried it?
works for me at least, and for most of scandinavia who use this to get over their (rather heavy) winter-depressions.

Will you post picture of your dick?

8k is nothing.

Monthly expenses total around $1400.

Her car loan is $36,000. I have one myself but only for $16,000~

What are you doing to fix this?
How tall are you?
How attractive are you?
Do you get pussy often
Do you drive

spoke with the creditor and explained him the situation?
Is the loan running on your name?
Is the car registered under your name?
Offered him to return the car?
Is she driving the car?

Also, any expenses you can cut down?

> Working currently as a Draftsperson (Junior Architect) on some decent money.
>All of my money goes into paying debt and keeping my brother in school, fed, and sheltered.
> I'm 5"10. So pretty average.
> I'm like a solid 8 on a good day, i'm confident and social.
> I'm dating a girl now, but i'm sure she's cheating on me.
>I drive and love driving.

I have yes. There's nothing that can be done since I signed myself into this as a cosigner on her loan.

The loan is under both of our names, with hers as the primary. The car is registered in her name and it is her daily driver.

The only way my name can be taken off is if she refinances or trades her vehicle in. I guess it's one big waiting game...

Good, seems youre not letting your problems get the best of you.
I wish I was 5'10. I'm only 5'8, what's your background?

And I can cut down on a few, but monthly payments to income is definitely doable.. It's just the credit unions see that I have $50,000+ in debt yet only pull in $40,000 a year and see that as a negative. Literally all I can do is keep paying my shift off and hope she gets her shit refinanced.

Australian born, Greek father, British mother.

sue her.
you consigned under the condition that you were in a relationship and sharing your finances.
this has ended, so has the verbal agreement between you.
Therefore you can force her to refinance it, since the original conditions between the 3 of you (you, her, the creditor) are not met anymore.
You were not married.
She has no title to demand alimonies.
And she has broken the conditions under which you offered to be her cosigner.

Directly speaking, she currently is stealing your money. You could in fact get your past payments that went into this loan back from her.

8k is easy AS FUCK to get that is not debt
just what evey one said fuck that thing you called a gf off

but the easy and fast way to get your self some cash sell drugs for real i have a mate who makes 10k a week just selling bud

Is pic related?

Oh shit, I never thought about it like that..... user thank you, truly. I'll look into this further.

lol
>23
>238,000 in debt
>no plan to pay a penny. ever.
>just fuck my shit up fam

Np.
Also, fish and sun.
Just in case...

>>no plan to pay a penny. ever.
no idea or no intention?

Bullshit

>
>sue her.

>56k in debt

Lol. And she's probably not worth shit either. Shit credit, shit income, no savings.

> (OP)
>lol
,000 in debt
Bullshit, how did you rack up so much debt?

We are going after 30-40 degrees Celsius heatwave and record uv
Ai Fack here in ther brudddah

I don't even care about getting any money back. I just want the bitch and her car off my credit report

>And she's probably not worth shit either.
doesn't matter. In that case the creditor will force her to trade in the vehicle and user just cut his debt down to 16k for a car he actually uses.
Also, this user is not broke. He has a 40k yearly income. Certainly enough to let a lawyer look into this.

NSW
No pic is not related.

Won't make a difference, debt can still be transferred to her, she'll probably have to declare bankruptcy if it pans out and she'll never get a loan again/her future partner might not ever get a loan again which would be well deserved

Shit forgot* have to sell vehicle or declare bankruptcy* but even with selling the cars probably devalued with time and she'll still be in massive debt,

Legalfag here. This is legit, do it. Contact a divorce lawyer, they know these types of laws better than bankruptcy lawyers.

19 is literally super young, I have 40k in student debt, it's doable. You have no obligation to your family, you can literally leave anytime. If she cheated on you, that's her mistake not yours, be kind to yourself and move on. Plenty of other meatsacks in the country to be her better.

medical bills. hence me saying I have no fucking intention of paying them back.

Same bruddah 2450

I wish

Hey there American, what was it a broken toe?

Oath cunt

26 years (27 in 10 days)
20k debt
never had gf, only kissed once

you still good op

I can go through a divorce lawyer even though the it was just a simple relationship?

Why havnt you killed yourself?
Why did you allow yourself to be cucked?
How did you get in debt?

The guy caught a cold when he was 3yo

That is not correct in terms of debt to income that you are referring to. Creditors look at your monthly income vs. your monthly debt (including rent or mortgage pmt), not annual income vs. overall debt. Credit Unions can lend to people with a monthly DTI as high as 60%. Unsecured debt ratio is also a big factor, so if your credit card balances are high even if you pay them on time, it reflects poorly because it appears as though you are relying on credit cards to get by. But I'm just a consumer loan underwriter so what do I know about any of this?

How are you niggers racking up debt like this and why js bankruptcy not an option??

Dank what car u drive

pretty much. it's all good though. I would like to see them collect from my broke ass.

What are the odds that after your body is fully decomposed and all particles that were you throughout the years became one again?

>Tried killing myself, didn't take enough pills.
>Let her feel good about herself.
>Inherited debt from my parents.

Well best of luck to you. I hope it works out in your favor.

yes.
just because he's called divorce lawyer, he can handle all sorts of legal disputes. He's just specialized in these types of laws.
The lawsuit itself will land in front of a civil court anyways, regardless if it's a divorce or not.

Fiesta ST

Appreciate honest answers OP. Genuinley hope things get better for you.

Bankruptcy can breddy much fuck your future
No more loans so never owning your own home etc
Plus you can't declare bankruptcy if you're employed
Become unemployed and no monies and no loans so you're fucked

Dope I have a ls1 t56 vx but it's in a million pieces blown engine

Thank you user
And thank you so much too... I was genuinely convinced I was never going to get out of this mess.

Fuck, ls1 is a beautiful engine. Was always a barra guy but can appreciate the ls.

Thanks user.
People like you still exist on Sup Forums?

I like the intec and Barra i6s but their a little boring.

I try dude!

Np, I'd advice you to do the following:
Don't contact her anymore.
Let a divorce lawyer look into this.
He then will contact her and - with your approval - offer her to settle this outside of court if she complies with refinancing the credit (probably by trading in the car immediately). Ofc he will charge you for this service, but letting him do it is definitively the safest way, especially if she refuses and this ends up in front of a judge.
Don't give her a warning.
Don't respond if she contacts you directly.
Any recordings she makes of such a conversation (especially any verbal agreements you might make, even unknowingly) can be used in court against your case.

Good luck.

What does it actually feel like to be cucked? Cucks seem to enjoy it.

None of this is true.
Bankruptcy is only negative on credit report for seven years.
You can still get loans, just at a higher rate.
You can still be employed.
Fucking google man.

Double check to see if you are in a two-party recording state. It is illegal to record people without their permission in some states.