S/fur

s/fur

Help Dash become an hero edition

Shark is best

Prove me wrong

gross kys furfags

Didn't this shit literally happen yesterday as well? I don't have namesync so I don't know if it was dash, but some other faggot was being an attention whore with 'ohh I'm gonna kill my self I hate you all' and then proceeded to merely pretend to be retarded
Yes it is

Don't worry, I'll get there soon. I'm about the feel the wonderful kiss of my blade again. It's been so long.

That was me. I was feeding off all the stupidity, hard to feel bad when I get what I want. I wasn't kidding about wanting to kill myself though. I'm just waiting for something to push me over the edge. I'm almost excited to die.

People need to stop being stupid, but you're still a massive faggot for bitching for 3 threads without even contributing.

That was someone else, delysid. We're both suicidal. I've been trying to keep him from doing it, but I'm almost ready to do it myself. If he does it then I'll follow. I have nothing to live for in my fucked up life.

Fuck it feels so good. It's been too damn long.

Hey gents.

Hey H

Hey, Hotshot. How's it going?

Heyo, goes great on this end. Only two more beers left, unfortunately.

I've only got one hard soda left, and the vodka isn't settling with me tonight for some reason...

Well im going to sleep. Its 2am.
Night all
Have a last sharkie

Ouch, that can be rough.

Have a good sleep!

eh

She's kinda cute.

ok

God, cutting is like crack. You can quit for as long as you want, but you'll always want it again eventually. Feels so fucking good.

Saw a couple I liked so I'll post a few in return.

Until you have to hide from your parents while visiting for the holidays.

I don't cut my arms because I don't do it for attention. I cut my legs so no one can see it. It really is like a drug, I caved so suddenly. I just needed to feel something again.

If it's not for attention, why are you narrating it?

I'm high and just thinking aloud. Also hoping someone else knows what it's like. I kinda feel bad, I went so long without doing it. It's a hard addiction to kick, believe it or not.

I did it in the bathroom at MFF.
was personal experience.

Sorry to hear that. I know how you feel. Sometimes you just need a release from all the bullshit. Not a good coping mechanism, but it works.

self harm is for the weak and feable minded

Figure that one out all by yourself?

I know. I hate my body and no one will ever see them anyway. I don't give a shit.