Parents just offered me money in exchange for me to walk on the treadmill

Parents just offered me money in exchange for me to walk on the treadmill.
>$5 for every 15 mins.
>how do i respond? I feel a bit insulted and were certainly not rich if your wondering.
>if your wondering im 18.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zTMKSreUhlg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No I wasn't fucking wondering

Go make some money, fatty.

Figured people might think im a kid with a story like this

Degenerate
Plus your parents are fags
Your dad doesn't beat you enough
Will you tell him for me he should beat you more?
Degenerate fat ass

You are a kid.

You're living at home and your parents have to pay you to get you to worry about your own health.

It's fine though, no one thinks they're a kid at 18 until they look back at themselves later.

How fat are you lol

You're getting paid to work out you fucking fat fuck. Do it.

$20 untaxed an hour for walking
that's so many cheeseburgers

Its not like i spend every waking minute on my ass but this makes me feel shitty i dont feel like taking just out of self resoect. If your father bribing to care about your health isnt motivation i dont know what is.

Sounds like a waste. Op btw

Are you also jobless?

If your pride is hurt, offer to rake leaves, was the car, or some other physically demanding chore in lieu of the treadmill. Same result, but at least you feel like you earned it.

Why pass up $20 am hour, untaxed. That's better than most Amerifats make. Hell, that's only a bit less than what I make.

Yes. My dad said i shouldnt get a job until i finish hs. I just got my permit so i can work to getting license to drive. Figure a license would obviously help with getting around town looking/eventually getting to work.

I already do house work but thats not exactly physically demanding.

this

except dont spend it on cheeseburgers lol.

Do it but don't accept the money, and ask them to be honest with you and that you love them, you fag

10 $ for running everyday, and you don't have to run in the fucking snow because of said treadmill, fuck yeah dude

That's 20 bucks an hour tax free go hard you puss

Do it and trade it for crypto currency you fat nigger loving faggot

sounds like a good deal, also earrape
youtu.be/zTMKSreUhlg

I get that it can feel insulting, I would feel that way a little too.

But big picture: you've got parents that are concerned about you. Some ppl never have that and even those who have it eventually lose it.

Regardless of what you end up doing for fitness, take a moment to appreciate their concern for your wellbeing, even if it's misguided.

Get /fit/ and do it until they stop paying you. Then get real fat. Really, seriously pack it on. Then make them an offer. $6 50 or maybe 7. Repeat

Haha fuckin lost

id do it for free if i have a treadmill tbh. i mean you can stil lwatch tv, even if its just putting a show on your phone and walking. 20 bucks for an hour. burning 300 calories too so you can have a whole pint of halo top 280 calorie ice cream guilt free.