Which one, /bee/?

Which one, /bee/?

Red. Use the money I aid then to purchase some HDD’s and fill the with cheap bitcoin. Get gud

>check out lotto numbers
>red pill

wtf question even is that, it's not even 10 million untraceable bills
starting at age six and knowing the ups and downs of bitcoin, I could literally be a billionaire

You don’t go back in time you fucking morons, you become born six years ago.

Would I be 6 years old in 2017 or in the year I was originally 6 years old?

Doesn’t say the world resets with you. Your birth year would become 2011.

>restart your life at 6 yrs old
this one seems like dud because it might mean a person simply becomes 6 years old again at the present

No, retard, you get transported back in time into your body at age six.

I'm inclined to think based on the pic you restart YOUR life. The major downside of which I guess is having to relive all that boring kid shit.

would be good reliving it knowing you’re above it all

>restart your life at 6 years of age
>6 years of age
6 years old. not 6 years ago you fucking coon

mmmm... that sounds logical...
In that case I'd choose de blue pill....

Red, blast through school with ease , save ashit load of money , invest into bitcoin , rich as fuck. Make better choices

You're scaring Moe....

10 million is nothing. With the knowledge we have now... Snap up those Bitcoins when they're worth a dollar a piece, Just 1000 dollars input would be worth 19 million today.

If you're not completely retarded, you could take the red pill and earn way more than 10 million by the time you get back to your current age. Gotta go with red.

10 million in cash obviously, Living is already shit, who the fuck wants to do all that again especially since I haven't learned shit

Yeah, I guess all of these combined with fucking all the girls you didn't have the balls to the first time would probably be the way to go

nigger you would need to find someone who wants to buy $19,000,000 in BTC

Blue

whether you become 6 years old in the current year, or you go back in time, it's still a shit option.

try explaining to your parents that they should invest in certain things, or bet on sports. also, everything is not guaranteed to happen the same because you are now different.

just take the cash

blue pill to buy all the little girls I want

Nigger like a quarter of those funds wouldn't be for use on Alphabay and intended for drugs. You could liquidize enough (most) to live comfortably, and launder the rest in re-sellable stock.

its called assets and its also called buying drugs

try convincing your parents to lend you money. also try remembering to invest in bitcoin all those years until you have your own money. try not ending up in a mental institution because you are a whatever year old in a 6 year old's body

red pill any time.

alphabay is kill, friend

Bruh. I dunno how old you'd be, but I'd be 21 by the time it came to invest in bitcoin. I'd miss the Google boom, but it wouldn't be an issue.

Not to mention the mental trauma that might follow. All those years you lived after 6 are now like a dream. Might be some tough shit. Also having to go to school again and live with your shitty parents.

you don’t stay 6 forever dude...

Red pill is pretty cool tho because you can be a seer and prevent shit like 9/11 to happens and

Become 6. Find pedos. Suck them off

Duh, blue pill. Never fuck with the flow of time.

red pill,
try again,
if not good enought, got at the same moment in life where you do the choice,
try again.

Definitely red. I’d stay single. Keep my dick out of crazy and probably just get a fuck doll. Save most of my money. Start a gaming channel on YT before it was popular. Put tons of money in Niantic stocks before Pokémon GO! launches.

What you say. Well they come and go, it's never hard to find a market.

Shit. I'm thinking blue pill. Granted, I can think of a lot of ways to exploit going back to 1993 with my current knowledge. Lotto, investing, re-writing novels and songs that I know will become popular...but that would take effort and allow the possibility of failure if I'm shitty enough.
Just give me money.

Why bother with bit coin? Too much work. Invest in apple before the first iPod. Collect on them dividends son.

That's actually pretty smart, you can just note every single thing you can find that made peopler in the future rich and do them before it happens, ending up being richer than if you took the blue pill, plus you can fix every shitty mistake you did with your life

Damn you're an old fuck. Wouldn't the time be worth it to you? You could take away the possibility of making a financial gain from reverting to a younger time, and it'd still be tempting.

time > money in my book.
Turning into a 6 year old gives me more time being alive. I'd have a lot of advantages with the knowledge I have now. A lot of wasted time just scrubbed with a age reset.

You might be right, user. Timefuckery's a gamble. What could go wrong with getting lots of money? Then again, maybe you get the money because everyone you ever loved dies and leaves it to you in their wills. Assuming you're not a heartless edgelord who doesn't love anything, the safest option would be to take neither but... nothing ventured, nothing gained. Know what? If either is risky, I think I'd take the red still. I've made a lot of bad choices I'd like to have the chance to undo. If things get worse, I can always kill myself.

>your investment influences apple
>apple becomes shit and goes broke

The problem with this is that most would be too young to have the financial option of investing in Apple. Bitcoin is easy assuming that most people here are earlyish to late 20s. That's a pretty broad assumption though.

Of yeah. Hell, even if you can't get rich off it yourself, you can copyright-troll. You can sue the fuck out of JK Rowling for ripping off your unpublished (but submitted to 12 publishers) series, "Larry Potter". Take a big cut out of all of pop culture.

Red.
>Bitcoin.
>Google, Tesla, Starbucks, etc.
>The Cubs won the World Series in 2016.
>Gambling on Presidential Elections.
It'd be easy to make more than $10 million.

Red, hands down.
THIS (except fuck bitcoin, I'd invest in Google)

Red pill, no question, Time is the only commodity that money cannot buy. Plus the knowledge I have now, don't need lottery numbers, or gambling tips, you know the way things work, invest every penny you make from age 6 into mcdonalds or natural gas. you'll be a millionaire by the time your a teenager, Plus fuck school, game the system, GED, adult application to ivy league, slap ho's, fuck loli's,

Poof you are now six years old, with all the knowledge you have now. It is still 2017.

Seems pretty obvious to me that OP meant ''you get back in time with your actual intelligence but a 6 years old shrink penis... and body''

I'd actually prefer that.

Red pill. spend more time with my family, know which friends are really friends and which are users, enjoy my youth and not play video games.

Keep a few of my best friends from dying, and maybe actually be able to be happier from it all.

>Damn you're an old fuck
I'm not gonna take offense, I'm just gonna note that Sup Forums, /k/, and /tg/ all vie for status as my homeboard, and the age demographics of all of them are skewed up, compared to Sup Forums as a whole.
>Wouldn't the time be worth it to you?
You know, you'd think that, but you're not factoring in how time starts to kill your ambition. I'm getting too old for this shit, I'm certainly getting too old for a rerun of this shit.

>Red
>Go back in time.
>Try to abuse knowledge to generate massive wealth like Biff
>Timeline fundamentally alters within a year due to chaos theory
>World plummets into thousand years of darkness
>Get raped for meager wealth by radioactive morlochs

Blue.

blue. my family life was shit, but 10 million in cash i could self produce all my films and series easily.

That'd be a blue pill scenario, but the OP didn't mention that.

Even without going back in time and doing it all over, you're not a total washout man. It's within your capabilities to make yourself happy even now if you're up to trying for it. You just don't get the bonus of stock market (*) manipulation. Nut up.

Red pill is priceless old Sup Forums old America

Try to catch everything before it goes bad

I know BJJ and muay Thai kick as s catch good puss from the best schools

With the money there really is nothing out there for me.

Hit it and quit it PUA works muay Thai works

Don't fret, I'm only 3 years younger than you. Just a quip. But I don't understand the last bit. Things as they are can be tiresome and dull, even depressing, but an opportunity to be yourself at full potential isn't something I get passing up.

Prime goth thong at 16 with years to prepare in advance.premeditated. Everything works. Tight not fucked by
criminals.

Blondes and Goths 2004 preps. Teens

nigga i'm eatin both

Yea, wait. 6 years as in when I was 6 years old, or do I transform into my 6 years old body in 2017?

Get blue and just buy red pill

>whether you become 6 years old in the current year, or you go back in time, it's still a shit option.

Do you know how easy it'd be to take advantage of both adults and people your own age if you were six and had your current mental abilities?

You'd be able to get away with anything.

$10 million isn't even a lot in this day and age.

So this.

Blue pill then invest in bitcoin once it crashes so i cash in once it hits normal price

I don't think you understand the game here.

Blue Pill. I'd make more money with the red pill knowing what I know now back in 1977. But then I wouldn't have my kids because there's no way I'd be able to fuck my wife exactly the same way I did when I made them the first time.

$10,000,000 cash, EZ. Reliving your childhood as an adult (mentally) would be a weird hell. Unless some sort of preventable tragedy happened to you in the past, reliving your life seems like a bad choice. $10M is more than enough to retire and live a life of luxury. Sure, you could become the world's richest man if you relive your life and go all-in on every major bubble at it's start (e.g. dot-com, bitcoin), but I wouldn't want the fame that comes with that. $10M is plenty comfy.

Then I'd be a sexy shota who knows how to suck cock. I don't see the downside.

Why are you still browsing Sup Forums, grandpa?

Blue

Morpheus does not attempt to stop you. However, due to your metabolism and the interactions of both chemicals in both pills, you die before seeing a single penny of the money or a single minute of your life being turned back.

If you restart at 6 with all the knowledge you have now you can invest in all the right things because you know whats going to happen.

10 million is nothing. Nothing.

You could be the next warren buffet if you went back. For instance imagine buying bitcoin when it was nothing.

Def go back. You'd be a billionaire easily.

>$10 million isn't even a lot in this day and age
Fuck you richfag

You're so fucking dumb.

some missed pussy, friendships and a good college aren't worth more than 10 mil dog. unless somebody got raped at age 7 this is a dumb pic

Kids are grown up and moved away and my wife died of breast cancer 2 years ago. Why not browse Sup Forums. At least this way I know what the fuck all the memes my kids post on their facebooks are.

>be me
>be old
>would pay 10 million just for a chance to relive my life from age 6 onward through my early 30's

Damn. Sorry.

I would be the most promiscuous 6 year old ever.

No one would be safe, not the dog, not your grandma, not the baby, not the girls at the playground, or anyone else.

Very valid point. But, take the money out of it. You could avoid every major mistake. Personally it'd be worth it to start over just so I could keep my dad from hit and killed by a car while he was jogging in the morning.

Plus a 6 year old that can get through calc 1 and 2...that'd be fun.

Blue for the $.

Had a shitty childhood, no guarantee to make bank due to possible multi-universe.

I have a job I like; nice, smart, rational co-workers in a totally drama-free office, getting tuition reimbursement, bennies... everything.

The money would kick ass, and guaranteed I'd do something retarded with some of it that would definitely make the evening news

Red pill because then I can fix my life's mistakes

lolis w/o consequence

RED. THATS ALL I WANT.

I assume this is b8 but just in case you're serious you should kill yourself for being so retarded.

>You could avoid every major mistake

And make new ones in the process. The butterfly effect etc

First time I'd ever go with the blue pill...

If I went back to the age of six with the knowledge I have now, I would have knowledge of my children which would never exisit in my reset life.

I couldnt garauntee that my life would go exactly enough the same that the exact sperm cell fertilized the exact egg (assuming I even found and married the same woman 24 years after the reset) to reproduce the same children I would have knowledge of.

I could use my knowledge for personal gain that would eclipse the millions the blue pill gave me with the red pill, but my life would bear little resemblance to the one I have now.

If I was 25 still I would take the red pill. At 38 I would take the blue pill because my life is pretty well sorted at them moment and has been for at least the last 10 years, so the blue pill would only make this current timeline better.

Also OP is a faggot for using the red/blue pill metaphor in this though experiment.

Does anyone consider how suspicious you would seem investing in the companies or massive bets on seemingly worthless things? You would probably get arrested for something stupid, because you are under surveillance for insider trading. Also, butterfly effect. So you might get fucked a few years after changing something big in your life

Sure, in some cases. But, something like 'Go home, jack off and dont stick your dick in that'. Could be avoided.

oh come the fuck on

Didn't know about your lifelong std's mate. Take the red pill.

>About to take red pill
>Remember Conservative Christian upbringing.
>Spanked for leaving a light on at night so I could see
>Spanked if little brother tripped over his own damn toys
>Spanked if I got spanked (No, seriously.)
>"NINTENDO IS DEVIL!"
>"INTERNET IS DEVIL!"
>"ANIME IS DEVIL!"
>"WRITING IS DEVIL!"
>"CARD GAMES IS DEVIL!"
>Being dragged to church on sunday nights with school the next day until 1 AM to flop on the floor while some recording of a horn plays. (AGAIN. NOT. MAKING. THIS. UP.)

No. Just... no, man.

Gimme the ten million. I'll fucking split it with a single mother with two kids. It'll do more good than the red pill could do.

Honestly I'd take the blue pill.

I'd love living a better and more pussy filled life, but I couldn't bear to live another quarter century to finally be happy...

More about the person connected to the pussy. Never had a STD (thank god).

Never stick your dick in crazy. Learned that hard way.

Looking for an /x/ Discord server?

discord dot gg slash zkuFyqn

>Take red pill
>Fuck all the girls I can
>become millionaire off of Bitcoin
>girls + money with red
I would honestly take the red to say goodbye to my family members that I lost. Say a final goodbye, hug my friends one last time, take the time off work to go to my gmas last birthday party, stop the love of my life from hanging herself