Hey Sup Forums, a couple of days ago there was a thread where this guy posted this picture...

Hey Sup Forums, a couple of days ago there was a thread where this guy posted this picture. He said it was something called Candlejack, and when I asked wh

Really? More of this fucking cancer? Ge

Sweet mother o

what hap

oh god not ag

Oh sh

Looks like you hit the post button before finishing. Click reply and reply with what happened the other day.

Wow, I've never seen a post in a Candlejack thread th

Fucking newfags are doing the candlejack meme wro

I don't get i

Fuck you you piece of sh

Is this a new meme or something? Haha, I get it now. You guys are all pretending the snipper hit you!

But really, what happened the other day OP, what did you ask?

holy SHIT I HAVE CHILD P

I've been coming on this website for 12 years, and every fucking day there's another one of these dumbass threads. It starts with leader retard posting a picture of a ghost, then all his junior retards come and act even more retarded. First off, this is dumb and you all need to go die of your cancer. Second, Candlejack isn't re

snipper? like someone performing vasectomies or something?

>snipper

yeah, these guys too..
he only gets you if you say candlejack, then you're f

This is the child po

party rock is in the hou

no such thing you double nigge

Masturbate when the lights out.
Call it Candlejack.
Wait and b

Who's cand

MODS MODS MODS

Candle jack? Is this suppose to be similar to bloody ma

you aren't doing the candlejack meme corre

fucking candlejack's thread deraile

check these du

candlejack please give sau

I thought he had finally gon

You massive cock juggling faggo

>snipper
My fugging sides the giant crab gonna ge

I know this is kinda unrelated but can dell jack their prices up any higher? I mean for real, i just bo

-ust another nut
Call it Cumming Back!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

:o

Ebic

the dude is like 23 its dwarfism

Seriously kill yourself asshole. Run out in traffic, jump off a building, drink bleach, slit your wrists, form a drug habit, anything. Just do it quickly assho

SNIPER! GET D

why the hell is everyone just leaving out the last part of their sentences? I'm starting to ge

what is going on this fucking thre

Candlejack? Who the fuck is th

Candlejack? More like Ca

time to post this meme wrongly hahaha fuck yo

Who the hell even is candleja

DONT FUCKING BRING THIS SHIT BACK, THIS IS WORSE THAN THE GRIFTER, YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED LAST TI

>implying candlejack ever went away
seriously you newf

This fucking meme again? Holy shit I’ve been here for ten years and every ti

I don't get it who tf is candlejack anyw

Oh wow, a bunch of degenerate faggots say candlejack and act as if he passed all those captchas. Yes. Of course. He loves deciphering which picture has a street sign in it. It's his hobby. He doesn't take people because he wants to take people, all he wants to do is prematurely post bullshit and solve captchas.

We did it Sup Forums, we cracked the case.

That's pretty fucking creati

I've been trying to get this faggot to leave for 10 years, and all it took was a Candlejack thread to g

what did he mean by th

carlos is a fine car jacker

i don't get it can someone explain to me how this meme wor

Jesus Christ you guys, you seriously need to relax about this candlejack guy, I mean there's no way someone can steal you in the middle of your senten

candlejack, in exchange of my freedomi will give you child po

Feels good seeing some halfway old conte-

The absolute newfaggotry in this fucking thread is disgusting. It has gone beyond cancer levels. There isn't even a corpse left.

CANDLEJACK I wil

CANDLEJACK I HAV

They got sniped before they said Candlejack my du

boy oh boy candlejack must be angr

It doesn't fucking work like that. Oh, right. I guess you're dead.

candlejack pleasefuck my dic

>being this mad

Holly fucki

good lord jesus does this actually exi

To all the idiots. Candlejack was, is and will forever be cancer. To do this meme you have to actually write Candlejack, it comes from a Freakazoid episode where it was like candyman or some shit like that, you said his name then he took you away. That's it. Just write the name before doing the stupid "Post before finishi

>visit Sup Forums for the first time in almost a decade
>newfags are still doing candlejack wrong
come the fuck on gu

On Elfheim? No.