Join me as i fuck myself up

Join me as i fuck myself up.
i love you Sup Forums

Ben?

And yeah i know im a little bitch- whatever man, ive accepted it.

YES

YES!

is your middle name still "Dohvakiin" on facebook, you fucking faggot?

I AM DOHVAKIIN- DRAGONBORNE!
Nah bruh

Like Daniel Bryant?

Seriously man stop that shit. Not worth it and not doing yourself any favors, posting shit like this on a site like this will do nothing but harm. Get a good nights sleep and rethink things in the morning, start hanging around people who give a shit and understand that you have worth and you matter. Seriously man, at least one random user gives a shit and I am sure there are more.

SO I CAME HERE FOR ENTERTAINMENT

so are you gonna do something worth of noting or are you just another faggot looking for attention?

Thanks man- im sorry i let you down as ive let myself down.

ENTERTAINMENT YOU WANT?!
Im here to help

timestamp lol

Eh- probably not your shtick- alot of people wanna see me hurt and im willing to oblige that.

Im at a low point- i dont know what to do.

Slit your wrists nigger and post

Ay yup

Eh- im not THAT big of a faggot- i dont want blood, i want to make myself hurt.

i want to se you get hurt, just not that pussy shit like in these pics
do something worthy of noting

Do it you mango peel
Show us your bunghole

Well i work in the public- cant really fuck up much on me- im making due. Sorry bruh

Couldn't have picked a less noticeable place to burn, or is it specifically to say "look at me"?

what gender do u identify as?

Its covered by SHORT sleeves- honestly i dont give a fuck what people think- i know im fucked in the head already.

>well i guess you can see the blisters popping from under the shirt.

so you can't even hurt yourself properly in an entertaining way
and you type like faggot from tumblr, what fucking good is your existence?

Thats the shit i ponder on a daily basis my dude.

apacheattackhelicopter.meme

Fuck, dude. Dont drop that fucking lighter and burn your parents basement down. I dont want this thread to end up on some shitty 'Top 10 Creepy Sup Forums Suicides' video.

Aye nigga- i moved out of my parents basement and into this apartment like 2 months ago.

BECOME AN TOAST

then why don't you kill yourself?

Life is a slow moving trainwreck i can get off at anytime, i dunno if i can get back on.

I choose to live because its what i know, its what im used to, the unknown of what comes after worries me.

Give it time, im sure even though i feel that way now, my depression will worsen and ill eventually hang myself.

>mfw i thought self harm is retarded as fuck and still do, yet here i am.

Burn in between your nipples.

Feet, under-arms, thighs... There's a few places 99% of people won't see that you can burn/cut. That is, if you only do it for masochism reasons and not for attention

Like, not a spot. A full line. Of burned flesh. Connecting your nips.

I hate life too but you sound mighty edgy my boy

You won't kill yourself. You are a pussy, just like me.

Rollin for this nigga

Do it. I want to see your flesh beneath the flame.

Trips of truth

Yes, let your voice be the first to join mine in what shall be a chorus. A chorus demanding that we see OP's nipples connected. Connected by fire.

Burn your dick off. Roast those motherfucking balls.

so you know you will kill yourself, you know you are worthless and you knowingly act like a retard
people like you fucking disgust me, you are the personification of weak men

Amen!

I want to see nips, OP.

Fuck maybe it is for some kind of attention catching.. im at my wits end on trying to cope.

Yeah man, i dont know what my goal is, i dont wanna feel this way anymore. i dont even know why im doing this.. i tried to talk to everyone in my life about being depressed, people suck

im fully aware im 'weak'

thus kiddos don't know about toaster Steve

You said you came to entertain. And to self harm. Well you can do both. You can do both so easily. You can do both by JOINING YOUR NIPPLES IN GLORIOUS FIRE.

Enlighten us

I demand manflesh. Specifically the part between the nipples. And make it well done.

probably my favorite OP of all time. some shit happened with some girl he was fucking or something like that, so he got drunk as fuck and popped a bunch of pills and tried to kill himself by lighting his dorm room on fire with a toaster. he then went under his bed and was going to let the flames and smoke engulf him, only to be interrupted like 20 minutes later by the fire department. he live streamed the whole thing. it's on YouTube. he's never been seen since

Prescription drugs from a psychiatrist, or illegal drugs from your local dealer. You choose

You are a beautiful person. I mean it. There's very little you could do to make yourself more beautiful. But one of those very few things would be to create a bridge. A bridge that connects your nipples. Do it. Let me see the path to your heart, to your very center, cauterized completely, nipple to nipple.

so you are fully aware of that aswell and still decide to act like a little faggot instead of growing a pair and man up?
or are you waiting for that anime waifu to come in to your life and fix all your problems, like a woman?

Damn dude, you really want that to happen

>i tried to talk to everyone in my life about being depressed, people suck
don't talk to people. all you do is ruin that relationship. even if you don't they probably will treat you differently. how about professional help. try it, you have literally nothing to lose. I did and part of me wishes I kept going but I'm a self-sabotage expert and just blow off things and let my anxiety and depression bully me into sitting indoors on my bed all day and night.

Do something. A job. A hobby. Talk to old people. School. Go to a gym I'm a chubby fuck like you and I started exercising this summer and have been losing weight. Like what do you want? We all want something even if we don't know how to articulate it. It's not just about "not feeling depressed anymore", there is an image of your ideal self that you see as not tangible therefore you just give up. Idk if this makes sense I've had a bad year literally just alcoholism and bad decisions and I've run the gamut of all the emotions and suicidal thoughts man I'm not gonna do it. I really want to somethings, but I can't. I think the reason you and I can't is because we know there is a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel. Life isn't that difficult if you think about it, it's just about buckling down and doing something and leaving the mental dwelling for later.

dubs confirmed

That is hilarious

On a more serious note, life is meaningless OP. There are no answers to the questions you have. I hope you find your way through your depression, but I doubt you'll do that by posting selfies of self harm on Sup Forums. If you do want to lay your soul bare to us though, you may as well indulge a simple request. A request to see you burn a connection from nipple to nipple.

heres the thing my dude, you're trying to belittle someone who is already aware of the various shortcomings he has. You trying to "hurt my feelings" is like trying to fist the asshole of an ant.

I WANT IT SO BAD.

Dont die on me, OP. We all love you.

I always say this to people. "You can't hurt me; there is nothing you will say about me that I already am not aware of".

Don't take the bait, fam.

was truly a great night. this is him, that glorious bastard

I thought you had a job and your shit together, what happened?

Broheimer. Broseph. Keith Brolberman. Leo Brolstoy. Bob Brodenkirk. I'm not belittling. I'm looking for something simple. I'm looking for the flesh between your nips. I'm looking for that flesh to be burnt. I'm looking for answers, can you give them to me?

OP are you from illinois? I peep the poster. Btw Chicago Here Bro

OP, this dude really wants you to bridge your nips. So do I. Come on now

i'm not trying to make you feel bad, the mirror should do that job for you
i'm giving you attention you're beging for

Newfag

I have a job- i pay my bills- im doing what im supposed to do to keep my living situation intact.

My mental health betrays me.
Its been bad the past few weeks.

>being this new

I love you user. Almost as much as I love nipple bridges made from burned manflesh.

QUAAAAAAADS, YOU HAVE TO DO IT OP! I GOT MOTHERFUCKING QUADS. GIVE ME THE NIPPLE BRIDGE.

Quads demand it!

OP you didnt asnwer my questions lets smoke a blunt or sum keep your head up g im in the same sitiation as you...trust me...fuck all these low life mfs t

Looking for an /x/ Discord server?

discord dot gg slash zkuFyqn

>Its been bad the past few weeks.

Right so turn it off. Stop the bad weeks, put it behind you. What's going on?

This is where i come at my highpoints and low points- Sup Forums is like fucked up family. Eh, if i had any money left after paying my billls and food, id buy some humble bundles for you guys.. i like doing things for people. people dont like me.

Not new, just not on 7chan 24/7

eyy what's happening in this thread

your piercings are dumb

im not from Illin Noise my dude.
North east.
Id fucking kill for a blunt right now homie.

If Sup Forums is your fucked up family, what relation would that make me? What would that make me, OP? Which of your family members would demand something of you so absurd. Who would demand you to burn a nipple bridge into your chest?

>you're

Op dont harm youself man cause you gotta think of the outcome...your parents...friends. Dude im in the same situation i hate being like this and depression is a bitch man but you know what i still manage and try to function as a man and atleast be here for my family bc thats the only people that will miss you...trust me op i can relate you got sc of fb?

yeah man idk- my mom tried to get me to shoot up with heroin so i feel like its not that far off of something id get asked to do.

Are you in the New Haven region? Dude. I swear to god. I have good bud right now. If you are near me, I will drive to you and get you baked. All I ask in exchange is that you burn a bridge betwixt thy nips.

>This is where i come at my highpoints and low points

We are here for you, but you have to learn to be there for yourself. What's setting off the low points?

have you thought about which method would you choose to do it?

I feel like I saw you mention this in another thread.

Lowkey i be mad asf too ops when im dry lmaooo no bud no nothing fuuuuck

Aye man any of you mf who encourage this man to do the wrong thing is a coward i swear

You don't actually have to burn a bridge between your nips. If you're near New Haven, I will get you stoned.

Sounds like a good deal. You should do it OP

i got a sc yeah. Also, thats the main reason i got this appt, and try to maintain it as best i can. My sister was living on someones couch pretty much, i did this so she could have a proper room and house to live in.

Hanging absolutely. Regardless of what people think i dont want attention for being depressed i want help, its cries for help thinly vieled by edginess and "uncaring".

If i decide that my life is over, i will make sure i have a sturdy cieling/rope because after my foot would leave the chair/stool, theres no turning back. i dont want to chance it- if im in that mindset, im GOING to make sure it happens.

probably.

I live in Pennsylvania bruh.
i appreciate the thought though.

Well, as far as I'm concerned, shooting up heroin is a much more pleasant experience than hurting myself. But ymmv... although, hurting myself would be much more unpleasant after a shot of heroin.

>gay

>Regardless of what people think i dont want attention for being depressed i want help,

What do you need? What is help have you thought about what you need to get out of your situation? Suicide isn't an option at this point.

>more unpleasant
*less unpleasant