Can I get a honest answer...

Can I get a honest answer, how big does ur dick need to be to maintain a healthy relationship and not have her craving bigger?

These are people not nintendogs bro, every day is different and every girl is different. That question has more answers than there have ever been nights

If you are insecure, work on your angles game or eat her out until you can't feel your jaw muscles

but all girls are whores because they wont have sex with me?

Try being gay you're already a fag

You shouldn't even need your cock to make her all shakey and cross eyed. Get your shit together

The fuck? No faggot

KEK

suck on the clit bitches love tht
then stick your weiner in when she says i want you inside me thennnn fuck the shit out of her its all about build up and the strokes
>its not the size of the boat but the motion in the ocean

What did i tell you op. The devil IS the details, if you don't move on you'll keep digging yourself deeper in this faggot hole you're in

according to this study i read a while back, a lot of girls actually feel that around 5-6 inches is enough. dont listen to the fags that say otherwise cos thats most likely a sign that they watch more action rather than get action.

If you have a small penis it doesn't matter all that much. Simply grinding in a circular motion while fully inside her will give her a clitoral orgasm. Only the first 3 inches of her vagina has sexual feeling, so you have to be pretty small to not be able to pleasure her. It is more about how you move..
Basically what women have told me is it is more about the "fit" than the size. each vagina is shaped differently, like each dick is. Obviously if you have a micro penis then it isnt gonna fit any vag, but a realy big one can be just as bad and make sex too painful.

Listen to ed boy you bruised turnip

QFT my man. I'm 39 and been around plenty and this pretty much hits it on the head. Unless you have a micro penis or find a size queen this is all the advice you need.

I'm a solid 6in and my last GF was a fucking size queen. She would talk shit about how big my dick was but I had literally fucked her with a pool toy. Pic very related. Current wife has had two kids and I swear there's an echo in there. Both have had vaginal orgasms from time to time, however both were extremely clit focused. As this is the norm, nothing to worry about.

I'm lazy now, I'll eat pussy for a few mins. Fuck to orgasm if possible. If not some more pussy eating that will get her to cum. Then I finish. Or if I don't give a fuck I'll just finish and dream about her taking a chain saw to a tree.

lol

Science bitch

its like the dad from kiss x sis that couldn't find a wife cause he had a big dick but eventually he found that perfect fit

According to 4chin wisdom the only answer to this is a black man.

You okay dude?

Thats a whole bunch of text replys and no numbers.

Just after a simple number range lol

4-8" below is too short generally and above is too long.

If a woman wanted to cheat on you, she'll do it no matter the size of your dick.

That said, do you have a micropenis?

I see a shitload of numbers in this post, use those

Depends on a girl, it is not "one size fits all" situation.

This. Post dick OP

Fag

WHEN THE PHUCC DID HE SAY THAT?
I dont remember the (tv) one or the other?

its in the manga baka

5 3/4"

Having a 16" cock isn't going to help when you're such an insecure faggot anyway, OP.

/thread

So a guy with a 4.5 inch dick wont have a gf wanting a 7.5 inch dick?

Why

I mean.. its less of an insecuraty and more of wanting to know how the world works.

actually if you a real answer you should go to the /adv/ ask the opposite gender anything general