My gf broke up with me, she was the love of my life. Can we get a feels thread please...

My gf broke up with me, she was the love of my life. Can we get a feels thread please? I'm drinking malt liquor trying not to cry while playing osrs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eyDGww159bY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please...

>tfw you can only wonder what it is like to love someone

Smoke some weed, take a Xanax, and do like 2 lines of coke; then go to a place with girls

I'm a neet, and i hate anything other than weed/alcohol. I have no friends irl, and I live alone.

>he's had a girlfriend

Shit turns me into Don Juan

She was perfection, and I don't know what to do with my life.

Alright but as I said that shit turns me into Don Juan if you think fucking will help at all.

Nah, i'm a faggot that needs a mental connection to fuck a girl. Can't do one nighters.

Join the armed forces cuz why not amirite?

Salsa?

She wasn't the love of your life. Stop being such a weak little bitch. That why you lost her, because you weren't strong enough to keep her.

Idk, I thought about it. But I hear they don't take people with shit vision/adhd.

I was, I was too strong.

No I feel yah, when you fuck a lot you realize it

If she was perfection, how could she leave you? That's quite imperfect.

Look I'm going through exactly this. Please don't let your descent into madness have alcohol everyday. It's hard to sleep, it's hard to eat but abusing alcohol will only make it worse. Believe me I'm right there with you right now. Sometimes it feels like you can't reason with those girls at all user.

why she broke up with u?

Exactly.
Touche...Maybe I was just lonely, but she was literally everything I ever wanted. Liked the same anime as me, had the same sense of humor, the most adorable smile...

I have no pathway in life, I was going to go to school for comp science. But now...I feel lost.
What do you guys do?

Dude, he has these things called feelings. Fucking hell I bet you are boring as shit

Dude, it just happened to me...I'm not sure if i'll make it the next week tbh. But thank you man, really thank you.
I was too controllive. But she never said anything about it, she just wanted to make me happy...She said I love you 12 hours ago, and 2 hours ago she woke up and dropped me with it. I'm a fucking mess now. I thought she liked being controlled, she told me she did. But yesterday she was saying something like I wanna go to places spontaneously, I don't wanna have to ask if I can. (Even though she knows I will let her if she just asks.)

are you trying to be happy or sad and have a cartharsis?

Anything other than feeling literal heartache would be nice.

be controllive, but let her take decisions too

you said you like anime? i'm listening to this youtube singer who sings anime theme songs, she's pretty great.
youtube.com/watch?v=eyDGww159bY

She just told me that yesterday, I wanted to compromise, and work something out...But she just hit me with this.

We watched every anime I loved since I was a kid...Idunno if I can even watch jojos bizzare adventure, or Berserk, or Cowboy Bebop now... :/

Go to that school. There are plenty of girls who can fit these criteria. Idle around and you won't get anywhere or anything. Those who stand still are the ones truly lost.

I hate people in my town, they're all sluts/have diseases...Anxiety might be too high to go to school,. fuck i can barely drive without my nerves being shot. She just kept saying if only we meet a few years later....:/

you have god complex fag

Have some feels user

I really don't. I am literal shit, I wanna die.

TY bro, more will help.

I love Goebbels

>me

uploading some to wsg because sound isn't supported on Sup Forums

FUCKING EDGY DUDE

Don't let a thot derail your life plans user

I don't mean to take attention away, but should I try to add a girl on facebook? I like her and 99.99% is saying I shouldn't. But then again I've been wrong before. I want to get to know her better but I have so few occasions for it.

OP do not let a thot take away the magic of Bebop

all I've ever wanted in my life is to be a soldier

Holy fuck this is incredibly autistic

She was a piece of shit user. They all are.

accept her, but dont talk to her through face
hes right u kno

I mean it in the way that I'm very shy and I can't tell if she's interested in me or not.

Thanks bro
I have no life plans now...
It's hard bro...I have to carry that weight now.

OP I was in such a similar spot a little more than a girl. It sucks, but now I am here laying in bed at 4:30am listening to Snow Patrol feeling sad as fuck, and now I am stuck in this thread, fag. But while I am here, I got you OP.

It is a literal FB add you are over analyzing.

I just want a hug more than anything, but my cat wont even hug me :/

i mean, how autistic are your profile pics and shit u share

Remember you had a life before this girl, you will have one after it too
When I was in the same spot a year ago, I felt the same way about some of my favorite stuff being ruined. But here I am able to enjoy it.

She still has a lot to analyze.

Not very, since I don't upload much. I just don't want to be that guy who adds her out of nowhere. I'm actually scared of coming on too strong.

I had no plans before her, I honestly wanted to off myself...I helped her get over so much....I really can't take it anymore user, being lied and used....She felt like my soul mate.