Good morning everyone! Daily reminder that this man endorsed a pedophile for US Senate

Good morning everyone! Daily reminder that this man endorsed a pedophile for US Senate

but, but, but........Hillary...........

>wants to censor said terms: "science-based", "fetus" and "vulnerable"

Isnt this the aprenctice show host? Loved that show.

Daily reminder that the people that told you that were pedophiles and are against pedo bashing.

Also turns out the 17 at the time Moore allegedly dated the girls 40+ years ago was legal.

australian here
is a majority of the US population literally retarded?

Half the population thinks the other half is retarded. Someone has to be right.

Yes and the percentage of retarded people is split evenly between democrat and republican.

You try to have a decent conversation with someone and all of a sudden a wild retard appears. Starts screeching about MAGA or MUH GENDER.

Dubs of truth, but don't think for a second there's actually a middle. We're all playing this game.

Your political system is also bottom of the barrel so im not really sure how you can judge anyone really, You mansplainer

>forgetting the youngest was 14

THIS

Please for the love of god dont do this daily

Come on, is anyone actually surprised with anything he does. I'm more surprised people go out of their way to support his actions. America you are truly fucked ...

b... bu... but Hillarys emails!!!

where's them tax returns
i heard they were the best and biggliest bing bing bing bong

>reminder: he is a pedophile himself, that wanted to (and probably did) fuck his own daughter

>inb4 someone posts about oogaboogeyman Obama
It's not shilling if it's for Donald-kun's McNuggies

G'Day mate, I'm actually Aus-splaining. You beauty. Throw another Four&Twenty on the barbie.

topkek

not for nothing, but it seems that drumpf's only goals in office are:
> make more money
> shit over everything that nigger before me did

TOP KEK

accused pedo bit of a difference

i mean its better than the country that was literally a trash bin for criminals

Good morning shill! Daily repudiation that accusations are not proof of anything, and Moore is innocent until proven guilty.

You have nothing, so you have to lie.

Australians are closer to Americans than anyone else even Canadians.

I wanna see his birth certificate