Using xanax for the first time tonight. (Trying to sleep and don’t like ambien)

Using xanax for the first time tonight. (Trying to sleep and don’t like ambien)
How much should I take and what can I expect to feel? Don’t want to get knocked out, just want to feel chill and relaxed. Any first hand info is appreciated, thanks all

ok lil peep

kek

One will probably be good, if you're not really feeling it after 30 minutes, take another half.

>>>/420chan/

What mg do you have
Do you take any other medications
Unlicensed street pharmacist here with 15 years of experience

.5mg for a sleep aide and 1mg for a pretty solid rest.

Also did you get them from a pharmacy or off the street

.25 was prescribed by the doc

Damn, you might end up needing two.

Probably 3-4 honestly
No other medications?

No, heavy drinker but trying to cut back. Not going to mix anything though

Yeah, everyone's tolerance level is different. 5mg of valium would knock me out when I first started taking them, pretty good sleep aide now, which would be equivalent to .5mg xanax. Of course I'm taking that on top of like 7mg melatonin.

Assuming you take no other medications, .25s (also known as peach pussies) are very weak. Taking one might elevate your mood and relax you slightly, but certainly won’t put you to sleep. I would take two at once, and if you don’t notice yourself dozing off a bit within 45 mins, take one more.
I know ambien sucks, but benzos are worse in the long run, just a friendly warning.

Hate to say it, but a shot and two of those will put your ass right out.

Lol great name for it. Thanks. Just hate ambien bc it feels like I blink and it’s 8hrs later plus I don’t exactly feel rested the next morning

>I know ambien sucks, but benzos are worse in the long run, just a friendly warning.

Interesting, most people say ambien is highly addictive and to stay away from it. Your tolerance for benzos will certainly build up, and I admit I can't really sleep without them anymore, but I'd imagine taking a valium or xanax every night is preferable to a ambien every night.

Yeah figured, but trying to get away from alcohol these days

Yeah I’ve taken ambien before and I’m honestly convinced it doesn’t allow REM sleep, and my muscles feel all tense the next day too. Shit sucks.
Be careful with Xanax though, it can be very addictive.

Preferable, yes. If taken as prescribed it should hopefully be ok. I’ve just known a lot more people getting out of control on Xanax as opposed to ambien

If I OD'd on Xanax, would it be painful?

Some of my best sleep was with tramadol or codeine. I ration those big time bc harder to get plus don’t want to get hooked.