Didn't see it so... WWYD thread. No limits

Didn't see it so... WWYD thread. No limits

I'd put my cock in her ass just to see those cheeks bounce.

Have a lot of pics

Mods: Please put this thread in /weakhomoattemptonstraightmales/

Id fuck her doggy as hard as possible while pulling her hair. Id then surprise attack her asshole and fuck it until my cum is oozing out. Id then have her clean my dick with her mouth.

I'd kneel between those legs and eat her pussy until she squirts all over my face

I wouldn't pull out of her. Even if she was begging me, I would shoot my cum inside her

Id fuck her ass until she screamed

Your mouth is supposed to go there, not your skin flute.

Any takers here? I'll tell her what you say

Oiled up gf wwyd

Wwyd to my girlfriend, be brutal

Wwyd to Katie and jade?

take her to a night club and let her pay the drinks with facefucks

tie her by that fence and let my girl eat her out

home with me. I'd offer her a drink but roofie it and tie her cute ass up to an office chair legs apart and her hips thrust outwards. her arms would be tied behind her back and ballgag her mouth. when she wakes up she'd be scared and try to escape but I'd tie her in too good. I'd proceed to cut all her cloths off while she squirms and muffle screams because of the ballgag, to get her to shut up I'd slap her face, tits, and pussy. one she's stripped nude I'd lube her up and play with her tits and nipple clamp her. then violate her pussy with an ever increasingly larger objects until she's wrecked and I can fuck her with a liter soda bottle. she'd be broken by then and I'd make her walk around on all 4s like a dog and suck my dick while she has a liter soda bottle crammed in her while you watch her blonde head bob up and down on my cock until I finally fill her mouth with hot cum

WWYD this chubby dyke? Replies get replies, the more brutal and fucked up the better.

tie her up to a wooden chair with her legs locked wide open. Once she cant move id shave her head then eat her out.

Wwyd to her?

I'd get her on her knees and deep throat her without stopping, then cum on that nice sweater of hers