The Big Bang Theory

/thread

Spongebob

It's always sunny

Kys

Friends, Seinfeld, leave it to beaver

No way. Scrubs is slightly better, but BBT is not

Married with children

any one that doesn't shit out after four seasons.

They all coast after three. When the network stops ordering more is just a matter of when, after that.

Malcolm in the middle

kys 4 real

gr8 suggestion m8

/thread

>filename
>LOGo

Cory in the house. If u count anime sitcoms

Seinfeld

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

This show sucks, but I have a weak spot in my heart for it because my first ever girlfriend looked exactly like Donna.
Aqua Teen Hunger Force

oh yeah i love that one

Yea buddy

Young Sheldon

I really enjoyed Friends.

first season of himym was slightly better than this show

Always sunny

One of the few TV dads not to have rape charges against him....

man donna is so hot

I watched 3 seasons before I realized cat is Dwayne in Death In Paradise. Suddenly he's a Caribbean native, accent & all. And in Lock Stock $ 2 smoking barrels and other good shit. Seems like a funny guy. Breedy gud.

Meh. Above average. Red is good.
Laura Prepon=hngg

third rock from the sun
the munsters
dinosaurs
arrested development
the bernie mac show
home improvement

hey you, I like you.

>Laura Prepon

ehhhh maybe

There's only one.

I don't like sitcoms, user. They're stupid and formulaic.

you forgot comforting, familiar and safe

The wire

Checked
This actor has been playing ”crotchety ld dad” since motherfucking Dead Poets Society. That’s what, almost 20 years of looking exactly like that, never aging, never playing different roles? Dudes a cuborg im sure of it

I used to get anxiety whenever a character gets into trouble.

She really is and it’s a fucking shame that they couldn’t go anywhere with it in 9 fucking years.

now that shit's funny

Married with children

>arrested development
This was great. The first seasona, before it got cancelled and relaunched. Busted out laughing every episode.

bump

Any eps where you can fap to Kelly Bundy onscreen?

/thread

Sitcoms are shit

This thread, no mention of the best sitcom ever.

>mfw

pic related

>penne, penne, penne, penne
>what sheldor
>i am do syence
>its called nintendo sheldor
>bazooka

I thought it was a cheesily executed sci-fi action show. Isn't it Canadian?

Malcolm in the middle
How I met your mother

was gonna post this
it's always sunny is bbt tier pleb shit

This

This

Never heard of it, is it on netflix?

lol fag

Literally cringe TV

>Name a better sitcom, ill wait
I Love Lucy. Ended 60 years ago and still hilarious.

>Name a better sitcom

Impossibru.

Legitimate negromorphic pals whom are true fanatics of the Big Bang Theory Movie

OH YES

So far I don't see anything better

tfw your cunning plan to find out good recommendations just turns up unoriginal stuff youve already seen

What? He's not in Lock Stock is he?

barfly jack