I had a psychosis episode in which I believed I'm next Jesus, I found a God's particle within myself...

I had a psychosis episode in which I believed I'm next Jesus, I found a God's particle within myself, I found the truth about God but I had to keep it a secret. I thought I'm one of the Trinity. I thought I will have to hold the whole universe when it comes to an end which will be either crystallization or eternal waving. I thought hell exists on earth and ghosts can only scare us but can't touch us or they die. I also thought shit will have to find its place and it was in the middle of everything. When I collapsed at work my friends were walking me to the canteen and I thought aliens are waiting there to meet me. Then I thought everybody can hear my thoughts if I say them in my head loudly. When I was backing off from doing that they were saying "yeah and now it hid" or something. Once I tried to check if it's working and I jokingly said in my head to him "I will kill you!" and he laughed for no reason and one girl that was standing next to us said "something something it came through me". At the end of the day I realized God doesn't exist and we shall just fuck him.

You're both retarded and edgy

the "god particle" is just some unknown particle, of which there would be 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 of in your fingernail. you'd have more than one.

Been there, done that. Mine lasted for about three months, both times I had psychosis.

But interesting that you should say that your conclusion was that god doesn't exist. Because it made kind of a believer out of me, turned me from an atheist into someone who believes that there might be more to the whole picture than I previously assumed.

you don't even know what it is. The god's particle is one thing paradoxically, it joints everything together and explains how god is within everything.

it is easier that way, I would fucking flip out otherwise. Btw, when I was going back home that day and was listening to the radio there was an audition about Jesus.

Not him, but holy shit is everyone on here retarded. It's called the God particle because it's the smallest one that unifies everything, not that it unifies us to God you brainlet. A piece of shit has God particles and so does the cum on your mom's face.

>you don't even know what it is.
Obviously he's not alone. It has nothing to do with god in the deity sense. It's meant to be analogous, not literal.

yeah I know and it's also in shit and cum on your face haha faggot!

>anaLOGous

I meant as a part of God because that's what they say right?

Psychotic times are always rich in synchronicity.

Psychosis sure is the strangest thing I've ever experienced and a giant mind bogging mind fuck to say the least. It's also in a sense the most real thing I've ever experienced, like if I did begin to wake up from a life long dream. Even though in hindsight, psychosis itself has it's dream like qualities, only lived out in real life, so it's paradoxical, which fits the very nature of the psychotic experience I guess.

holy fuck man, well put!

Did you even google god particle or just listen to your stoned older brother try and explain it?

no, I came up with my own thing. I don't know if it's a quantum thing, I just know it exists.

>God particles
Indras net

Far away in the heavenly abode of the great god Indra, there is a wonderful net which has been hung by some cunning artificer in such a manner that it stretches out infinitely in all directions. In accordance with the extravagant tastes of deities, the artificer has hung a single glittering jewel in each "eye" of the net, and since the net itself is infinite in dimension, the jewels are infinite in number. There hang the jewels, glittering "like" stars in the first magnitude, a wonderful sight to behold. If we now arbitrarily select one of these jewels for inspection and look closely at it, we will discover that in its polished surface there are reflected all the other jewels in the net, infinite in number. Not only that, but each of the jewels reflected in this one jewel is also reflecting all the other jewels, so that there is an infinite reflecting process occurring.

fu I am more accurate

I thing it is real, people talk about you a lot and it creates an experience which gets exaggerated and distorted a bit. Holy fuck, it get distorted big time ahhaha! Infinity rules.

OP, and every other crazy who makes this claim, is rightly seen as the scammer, psycho or tard that they are. But when a bronze-age sand-nigger makes the exact same claim, religiotards eat it up with a spoon. Christfags. Dumb as dogshit for 2000 years.

more accurate at being imprecise

There's something to this kind of experience that's hard to communicate to someone who hasn't experienced it for himself.

Granted in this scientific age and society we live in there's little room for spirituality, and everyone who makes a claim like "I am God" i seen as crazy, but if you'd experienced it yourself, you wouldn't be so eager to rule every other possibility out.

It's often misdiagnosed as delusion of grandeur too, and terribly misunderstood. I always liked this old sandnigger rumis quote on the topic:
"This is what is signified by the words Anā l-Ḥaqq, "I am God." People imagine that it is a presumptuous claim, whereas it is really a presumptuous claim to say Ana 'l-'abd, "I am the slave of God"; and Anā l-Ḥaqq, "I am God" is an expression of great humility. The man who says Ana 'l-'abd, "I am the servant of God" affirms two existences, his own and God's, but he that says Anā l-Ḥaqq, "I am God" has made himself non-existent and has given himself up and says "I am God", that is, "I am naught, He is all; there is no being but God's." This is the extreme of humility and self-abasement."

I don't even want to romanticize psychosis, too many drown in this sea and stormy waters of psychosis, but those that get on land again to tell the tale have some wisdom to share that shouldn't all be disregarded as crazy talk.