The Truth

On August 22, 1992, Tupac Shakur discharged an illegally obtained firearm during an altercation. About 100 yards (90 m) away, Qa'id Walker-Teal, a 6-year-old boy, was pedaling his bicycle at a school playground nearby when a bullet struck him in the forehead and killed him. Spread the truth, Tupac was a child MURDERER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YPj8l9uFl6k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But
John Lennon beat his wife

Worse
He was an awful artist

Did he deserve to die the way he did?

Daym nigga 2pac didn't do nuffin dat nigga rip yo mayn fuck that gay fag biggie fo killin my nigga "1pac 2pac 3pac 4 I'm gonna teach you kids how to read and then I'm gonna kill you all" 2pac b4 he killed day nigga kid dat fag asking fo dat shit yo

yes he was a stupid nigger

Nigs are gay my dood

FUCK 2PAC HE WAS A DIRTY FOWL DISGUSTING NIGGER MONKEY, HE DESERVED THE BULLETS HE TOOK, HIS MUSIC WAS HOT TRASH MARKETED TO MASS WHITE AUDIENCES AS 'GANGSTA SHIT' WHEN IT WAS JUST MAINSTREAM TRASH FUCK FUCK NIGGERS FUCK 2PAC SHAKURNIG

After some gibbering cretin at my school burst into tears whilst talking about Tupac's death (three years after the event) I made a point never to listen to him.

Hey Lachlan fuck you faggot

Fionn is nothing but a fool

This post has desolved into racist spiel. Go back to Sup Forums you numbskulls. Anyway, back to the music, Tupac was an influential rap artist, he added depth to the genre but was dragged down by his dark side - his gang affiliation

Hey Hosay your a fucking cunt, I know you see this

Racist spiel aside, Tupacs music was designed to attract mainstream audiences, there was no 'depth' to it, Biggie was always better.

No, he wasn't a good artist and many more were more influential

He was fairly influential but his music was mediocre at best.

Influential, maybe. Good, no.

daily reminder Tupac was a homosexual who was pretending to be street.
youtube.com/watch?v=YPj8l9uFl6k

Sheeeiiit, dat nigga white

Should anything after Don Killuminati count? He was dead at that point, so he didn't have influence over those .

Are you trying to prove something by posting his RYM?

got dam dis nigga muhfuggin bix nood

what the fuck lmao

pac listened to kate bush in high school and cited hounds of love as one of his early musical influences. true story

more like he was raised properly and tried to find a way to redpill his brothers

fixed for the sake of this argument

his first 2 albums are criminally overlooked

source?