Sup Forums

Sup Forums

i only took 2 tabs im tripping hard as fuck

it keeps going up

How was the snow?

dude i went outside and started tripping while i was buying skittles

Holy shit I fucking love applesauce. I think about that krunk ass shit all day! Just the thought of a big, glistening, beaming, bowl of applesauce makes me filled with jubilant elation. The sight of, looking back at me, seemingly calling to me as if to say, "I was there at the beginning, I was there at the end. Forever shall our paths be intertwined. In eternity we shall run, passing peacefully through the waves of nature's turbulent causality. We are one and yet individual. I am applesauce. I am a reduction of something whole. You are human. You are also a reduction of something that once was whole. We two, apples and stardust... Immeasurably different and yet identical by relative scale. We are the universe."

Anyone else ever had that experience or is it just me?

have a good trip friend

happy tripping

fuck

what?

next time try cyanide tabs

I have no friends
I have no social connections

How would I go get LSD?

Make sure you come prepared.

Hell's real, friend.
Stop running.

pist dick pics

YOu're gOing To hAvE A BAd tRiP, YOu're gOing To hAvE A BAd tRiP, YOu're gOing To hAvE A BAd tRiP, YOu're gOing To hAvE A BAd tRiP, YOu're gOing To hAvE A BAd tRiP, YOu're gOing To hAvE A BAd tRiP, YOu're gOing To hAvE A BAd tRiP, YOu're gOing To hAvE A BAd tRiP, YOu're gOing To hAvE A BAd tRiP, YOu're gOing To hAvE A BAd tRiP, YOu're gOing To hAvE A BAd tRiP, YOu're gOing To hAvE A BAd tRiP, YOu're gOing To hAvE A BAd tRiP, YOu're gOing To hAvE A BAd tRiP, YOu're gOing To hAvE A BAd tRiP, YOu're gOing To hAvE A BAd tRiP, YOu're gOing To hAvE A BAd tRiP, YOu're gOing To hAvE A BAd tRiP, YOu're gOing To hAvE A BAd tRiP, YOu're gOing To hAvE A BAd tRiP,

Make friends that smoke weed, search from there. Then ask around a little bit.

lol wrong

I get weed from medical stores...
don't need friends for weed

You do for acid unless you want to deal with darknet markets

well where does it come from?
i mean are you saying i need to make friends until i get the hint that he makes LSD?

Not everywhere man, here in oklahoma you have to find people you can trust.

Darknet bruh

First time having acid last weekend, accidentally had 15 drops, 30hrs straight of the most intense trip, no permanent psychosis. Would do again.

sells lsd, its not like shrooms where you have a bunch of small operations, its more or less from a couple sources and distributed to dealers.