Ask a homeless man anything

Ask a homeless man anything

where do you live

why are your priorities so fucked that you have internet but no home

Go to a bagel store or dunkin donuts after close. They throw out their shit at close. Ex-homeless dude here. I feel your pain.

Under an old woman's house

How do you have a phone?

It's not my internet, it's the neighbors of the house I stay under, I'm currently job hunting, TBH I hate my life

An old friend gave it to me a week ago

Fake ...you clearly have a whole house above you .. and is that a phone you are taking the photo with ? AND you have a bed and internet connection (or a data plan).......

You can find free phones all over, free internet is easy.

you're dumb as fuck if you think homeless people don't have phones

Does she know you are living under her house?

How do you charge your phone

Doea she know?

restaurants you dipshit

Is it cold where you are?

Thanks Sup Forumsro. This shit is hard. I was working, and doing great, but my son's mother got my food stamps cancelled, and when that happened, the people I was staying with, trying to get on my feet, kicked me out. I offered money and Everything, but they said "this is just how it has to be" so I'm stuck under a house with nothing but this mattress and some blankets. I was sleeping on the siding, but I found this yesterday, and drug it a mile and a half to the house I stay under

Is she aware?

what's the hardest part of being homeless?

You know what you fucking cuck

Foken Americans (because you clearly are ) cant even holmess properly !!! Living in luxury ....complaining on the internet ...god damn capitalists

Iv been where you are. Be careful of the police idf they offer to bring you anywhere

I walk to McDonald's early in the morning to use their WiFi, and to get out of the cold, and to make sure I don't get cought here.
No, I don't mess with anything, once I get a job or even find somewhere better I'll leave and no one will ever tell I was here. Just trying to stay out the cold

what's your address?

Just give it time you’ll get through it

I hear you user, but you sound like a reasonably sane guy, so i know youll get your shit back together soon. Just dont get comfortable. Thats what keeps homeless, homeless. I saved up money and moved a thousand miles away to an entirely alien place to me. Am doing ok, was out for about a yr. Godspeed, user.

Ew bedbug mattress. What is a sleeping bag for 10 points

Not complaining, I just got to where I am now, 4 days ago it was 24° outside and I was sleeping on some park bench. Im just trying to make it out alive man.
Currently 34° outside
Keeping your head up, and your mind in the right areas. At least for me. I just started donating plasma 2 times a week to buy food, but that's only going to work out for so long. I'm actually one of those prepare for everything kind of people. Hell I have a tent and a camp stove and all that kind of stuff 12 hours away, been trying to get to it before it gets thrown out.
I stay clear from them and try not to cause any problems
Thanks user
Don't have one
Thanks Sup Forumsro, I don't plan on it, once I can get to my stuff I'll have a tent and bunch of camping gear, I'll be a lot better off, I'm kind of nature savvy so I know how to survive. I'm currently looking for a way to get my gear and a job. I just want to get on my feet so I can see my sons smiling face again.

I checked it before I did that, its all clear

>my sons smiling face
Youre a good man, user. 11/10

I did have another homeless user staying with me in my spot, but he just up and abandoned me today. Just woke up, got up and left. Left me his bag and all.

Just buy a house... Then you won't be homeless anymore dumbass.

geez man, good luck, honestly
hope this shit gets better

Pajamas under clothes

Thank you. I'm telling you man, I think about suicide a lot, hell I'd say 30+ times today, but just thinking about him is enough to keep me from really doing it. Apart from that, I don't really have anything to live for. I come from a family of sharks, where everyone is out for their own.
I plan on it as soon as I can find work
Thanks user
No, right now, I don't have anything, haven't been able to change in a week and a half. The family u was staying with kicked me out while I was at work, and told me if I wanted my stuff I had to find a way to come get it or they'd throw it out, Because I couldn't give them 400$ in food stamps along with rent

Fuck man, some people don’t have respect or even patience with anything. You’ll be alright just make sure you take it day by day and stay positive

do you ever dig in dumpsters for food ?

Grêmio flag?

Why are you homeless?
Drug problems? Warrants?
Severe mental illness?

Do you have a criminal record?

why dont you get a job?

Thanks for the well wishes. It's all I can do I suppose. Im happy I have what I do man

>rodneydangerfield.gif

A lot of places won't hire you without permanent residency.

No, I don't want to catch anything, I'd probably starve before I come to that.
I was being used and when the people using me couldn't use me to the fullest, they dropped me off one morning and told me a day later I was out
I'm currently looking for one
I know, I know a few people who would let me use at least their address for my applications

How old are you?

I don't do any drugs though, I do have mild schizophrenia, and depression, but I don't use them has crutches like a lot of people do. I also don't drink, or smoke. And I have an assult charge from a few years ago. It's a a misdemeanor, I try to stay clear of any trouble I can avoid

Does the old woman know you're there?

I've been on my own though, since my father kicked me out when I was 13

No, I never make any noises, or general disturbances, and I'm usually gone by 6am to look for a job

how frequently do you masturbate?

I wanna know this too.

Also, how did you find that house to stay under?
What state do you live in?

I figured this would come up eventually, and I never masturbate. Since my son, I haven't really had a sex drive, even masturbating. Last time was 4 months ago. Last time I had sex was 2 months ago, although, a few women have tried to come back to my mattress (I'm being serious)

>nigger confimed
leave you fucking coon you to stupid to be white master race

wtf ever. thats your schizophrenia kick in.

how do you sneak under the house and leave without people noticing?

homeless women?

I live in SC, and I used to live here has a boy, which is why I know the neighbors wifi password, so I knew how to get under here, and am familiar with the neighborhood
I don't normally see anything, I have on super rare occasions, I normally hear things, just whispering and shit, but it's pretty easy (in my opinion) to distinguish what im really hearing and what's in my head
No, women I knew before I was homeless, college girls, hell even my son's mother.

The cold kills bed bugs, you dinlo.

Fucking fake thread. First he says its his first day under the house, now bitches roll up to fuck a homeless dude on a mattress. I call bullshit.

I leave early, usually just before the lights go off in the morning, and I come back at dark, and I'm usually very quiet. I really don't want to disturb anyone's lives, and I'm not trying to mooch, just trying to survive and keep warm till I get on my feet.

What part of SC? I'm in Kershaw County.

Isn't that the room Ogre Hands lives in? You know, living under the polish couple

What job are you trying to get? What skills do you have?

Supermarkets throw out perfectly safe, edible food every evening. I know, I used to work for one. If you're hungry, you should have a look in their skips. A lot of it is plastic wrapped, so zero health risk.

No, I've never actually had someone come here, I wouldn't want to fuck up my sleeping arrangements, this is my second night with the mattress, before I was sleeping on the siding, to stay off the dirt, because it was better then the park bench, sorry my time frames a little jacked up, I try not to count days or anything like that

Go to a Publix. They throw away good shit all the time.

Call me names all you want, but have you considered religion OP?
Christians are usually nice people who are willing to help.
Muslims can be some of the nicest and most helpful guys in the world, honestly, go down to a mosque and talk to the imam and I swear you will get all the help you need, he will even help you find a job.

How do I know?

Was homeless for 4 years straight until I decided to stop being a piece of shit and went to speak to an imam, I owe that man my life.

His names Waleed. What a guy.

Did he want you to blow up anything or nah?

Most Muslims don't really care about the violent shit in their book, so nah not Waleed. I'm sure there's a Waleed somewhere out there who's busy setting off IED's. But not my Waleed.

Dope, York county
I'm used to general construction, before this I was an apprentice Carpenter, but, I'm looking for anything I can get right now that isn't illegal, hell I just applied at McDonald's today
I'll give it a look, thank you
I will try that in the morning, thank you
I tried a few churches, but they don't like to help people around here because of the drug addicts, and I try not to judge people on their religion, I have considered converting to Islam before. Religion just isn't my thing in general, but I don't down people who believe, I wish I had more faith myself.

When was the last time you had sex?

How are you on the internetz?

Gvegas here, at least it’s getting warmer for the boy

2 months ago

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Ah. Rock Hill area. I hate rock hill. I know this girl named Jillian who lives there. I hate her.

how do you get the basic necessities of life?
1. food
2. water
3. clothes
4. shelter to sleep

also, what about health and hygiene? teeth, soap, nails.
what do you during the day? are you in a city?

Neighbors wifi
Homeless as well? Sorry to here that. I wish it was warm, right now it's 41°

Terry??

Nah not homeless my dude it’s 48 in Greenville, prob not much different if you are living under a house though

I hate Gvegas too. I have an ex there as well. Lmao

To be more exact, I live in Camden, SC

I don't know Sup Forumsro
I hate this town myself man, nothing here for me but my son
I just started donating plasma to get food, I have a jug, that I keep full, by going to restaurants and getting water. When I can't donate, I kind of starve. I'm still trying to figure out the rest. I'm OCD about my nails, I keep them pretty clean though, anD wash in a sink wherever possible, just because I'm homeless doesn't mean I have to be gross

phil?

Nope

What high school did you go to? You're the same age as her. You might know her.

Screw the cold my dude, why do you call it gvegas though, never heard that one

Ask God for help, my friend, it works for me.

What mental illness do you have?

Notice that I did not ask IF you had a mental illness.

I only went to highschool here for a year and a half, but I went to all 3, mostly NW though, I was a fairly well known person in school though, but I'd rather not disclose my name

I'm not here because of a mental illness

I have thought about this

Used how? That's a very cagey answer. Thank you for the reply though. I hope things turn up for you soon.

Do you have any work experience or marketable skills of any kind? Education level?

Are you under my house?

Spare some change?

I was giving them 400$ a month in food stamps and 100$ rent and my son's mother got pissed at me and got them cancelled, so when I told them, they had started acting kind of weird, and that's when everything went downhill. I had offered them more money, but, they just shrugged it off, and told me that this is how things had to be. They were supposed to be family.
If I had any to give you, I would my Sup Forumsro

Why don't you steal shit, plan it out and even if you get caught, free jail/house

Please, just spare some change for the bus

josh?

sounds like a good way to get shot. im sorry about everything that's going on with you. when i was without home i slept in an abandoned shed that got burned down basically the night after i moved out. scary stuff.