I'm graduated from a prestigious school in philosophy . It is decreed that I am officially superior to all of you...

I'm graduated from a prestigious school in philosophy . It is decreed that I am officially superior to all of you. Prove me wrong you right winged fascists.

you need recognition of your accomplishments from anyone other than yourself.

Your post is illogical.

Oh yeah well you didn't graduate from Cambridge what say you to that

>philosophy
Hahahahahaha enjoy dieing in debt eating ramen your entire life

It's not signed therefore invalid. Goodbye.

Its not morally permissible to categorize yourself and think of superiority among other humans. Name calling is the sign of a fool and poor bait.
>ergo your post is moot

A man of philospophy understands that the everything is subjective thy ramen might be prime rib who knows it's all subjective

I'm at 4th year in med school out of 6. And even right now, I'm definitely more useful for the society than you. Eat it, you're a failure. Your family hates you 'cause you're useless.

How so I can determine what is and isn't relevant or tangible in medicine therefore I am useful because I can evaluate the existence of anything

I go to a better uni than Cambridge

Shut up, philosophy was useless back in the ancient Greece, and is still useful now. Who saved more lives, Euclides or Hyppocrates? Eat shit n00b

>Getting a degree in something useless
You pretty much proved your own point wrong. I hope you enjoy whatever it is you do, but you could have spent that time doing something useful if you actually took the time to get a doctorate in philosophy. You are likely over educated to even get a job in that field other than a college professor, honestly.

>A college degree makes you superior to people on the internet

>Anyone who disagrees by your logic is a 'right wing fascist'

Are you sure your degree wasn't in Liberal philosiphy?

Also one last thing
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Why should I believe you OP. Post a time stamp for proof.

diploma-degree.com

Still doesn’t prove you don’t have donkey brains.

Ask me how I know you're retarded

what did you do your doctorate on, serious here.

My professor says your wrong we are only as rich as we let ourselves be

> I’m graduated
They didn’t have a fucking course in English, huh ? Kill yourself, you attention-seeking faggot.

Still the med guy here: I forgot to tell you that I am actually am awesome guy too, so thanks to my future profession AND my good looking - paired with superior intelligence too - i will surely get higher prestige in the society. You're still eatingshit OP, unless you prove us that you're at least very rich (in fact my family is middle-high class)

I'm italian so if you blame my english, you're just poor minded

>graduated
>philosophy
enjoy welfare

Yeah don't appropriate ops culture

Before we take this thread further, were going to need a time stamped picture of your diploma, you can edit the identifiers out if you want, I guess.

Congrats, you can tell me about Plato while you refill my coke

I always kek at fastfoodfags that talk about how educated they are. A lotta good thats doing ya.

Cannot, I'm still studying, still 4th year at med school out of 6 :((

Think I quoted the wrong post, but im wanting OP's diploma. Also my nigga fellow medfag. Heres to making ourselves miserable

My proof

>Superior
>Philosophy

Holy bati-shits batman! look at his mother´s basement, he has a computer were he does shitposting on IB´s! I envy him so much at do a post without keks because he is poor, me and my partners... gonna cry user... gonna cry

I think we're done here.

Pretty sure you meant to reply to me : Claiming to be superior, while not even showing a basic command of a language pretty much everyone in the world absolutely must be able to speak to do anything. Guess what, it isn’t my native language either, you useless piece of shit. Good luck with applying for a job at your local pizza place, spaghetti faggot.
Damn, I fell for this bait pretty fucking hard.

I'll have you know, I have both a right and left wing. CAW CAW motherfucker.