What kind of degree guarantees employment and a great salary(80k and up) ?

What kind of degree guarantees employment and a great salary(80k and up) ?

Damn near any engineering degree.

Depends on where you live, but for me, Cyber Security

>UPS driver
>No degree needed
>Make 80k absolute minimum at top scale
>Over 100k if working 5 days/week

I've thought about going to school for cyber security, and holy shit how do ups drivers make that much?

>guarantees employment
None. The world is more about you know than what you know.

I know plenty of unemployed engineers. You can go unemployed anytime your company loses bids/contracts/customers

Basically by working two jobs and massive o.t. in a city.

Same with warehouses. If you're basically working two jobs you better be making money.

Supply chain management. Guaranteed employment every time.

*who you know than what you know

I feel like if that's the reason you're getting a degree, you'll end up disappointed.

But what do I know? I'm broke as fuck and never went to college.

>be UPS driver
>lose job to drones and Machinery
>be homeless in 5 years because no degree and no real experience.

Don't become a UPS driver. That shit was cash like 10-15 years ago. The job will be non existent soon

Network Architect
Make about 140k a year after I pay my crew. Run your own business Faggot

I am 18 and have 5k saved up already and willing to work hard for a good job. I can easily save up more in the next following years but I don't want to waste it on some shit degree making me 40k a year.

>lose job to drones and Machinery
Kek'd heartily

>Record volume

My uber driver the other day was an electrical engineer.

>not being a wage slave till something falls on your head In work and you die age 34 leaving behind your kids and wife

What are ya a fucking pansy?

Not for, at the very minimum, 20 years.

A successful person is successful without education. I am a grammar school dropout that has college grads work under me.
If your life has been unsuccessful, a degree will not help you. You have to change.

Good luck.

Skilled trade labor. Plumber, HVAC, electrician etc. Don't do half-ass jobs and you'll never run out of work

This. Calling a plumber out at 9:00pm on a Saturday night cost me and my wife $680.00 for about two hours of work. Didn't have a choice. main drain from the house to the street was clogged and backing up into the basement.

Maybe prior to 2008, today engineering is oversaturated with people. My university keeps building new engineering buildings and shits out thousands of engineers yearly, most end up unemployed due to too much competition and lack of jobs.

If you can't afford school, ultra sound/xray tech if you can afford school, eye doctor