imgur.com/a/0xmX7
imgur.com/gallery/2MLmr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

League table

today frontpages

Can Viola do it?

What does it say about Bernardeschi?

>tfw Bologna and Fiorentina win
Milan needs 5th place so bad, I'm tired of that 1 game a week shit. They need EL and to meet meme teams.

Based

>Tonight Viola's #10 will take on the club that's showing heavy interest in him along with Chelsea

/serietrans/
>Napoli are expected to formally announce a new contract for striker Lorenzo Insigne this weekend, ending talk of a move to Arsenal.

Mertens has a family situation - De Laurentiis hints at Napoli exit.

>Former Arsenal captain Thomas Vermaelen is set to return to Barcelona this summer after loan club Roma passed up the option to land him permanently.

Juventus sign Boca Juniors midfielder Rodrigo Bentancur for €9.5 million.

>Inter Milan is in desperate need of at least one new full-back for the 2017/18 campaign and were leading the race to sign Wolfsburg star Ricardo Rodriguez just a few weeks ago. Inter, however, are not open to match the player’s € 22 million release clause and the Bundesliga side are not open to sell the player for less than that fee.

Mihajlovic admits keeping Chelsea, Man Utd striking target Belotticould be difficult task for Torino.

>With the Old Lady circling, Liverpool are intended to keep Emre Can at Anfield Road despite the Germany midfielder entering the final 12 months of his contract with the Reds

United's Darmian is still very high on Inter's wishlist

>Alessio Salerio confirms that Juventus will listen to a big offer for star defender Leonardo Bonucci, which Manchester City are set to make in order to find someone to partner youngster John Stones and supervise him.

Arsenal told Massimiliano Allegri is still wanted at Juventus.

>Unai Emery has agreed a three-year contract to take charge at Roma, where he would reunite with former Sevilla sporting director Monchi. But the deal will only be signed if he leaves PSG this summer.

Milan are considering a double swoop for Lazio duo Keita Balde Diao and Stefan De Vrij, who have also been linked with moves to Manchester United.

Grazie

i hope so

I hope Belotti doesnt go to EPL desu
Also i read that Inter will have some trouble with FFP

>Mertens has a family situation
Snow White dumped him?

>Boipucci to City
Is he indispensable or not? What could be considered a good offer for him?

kek, he's probably tired to get robbed every other day in Napoli
he can be replaced imo. And i'm pretty sure you could get aroun 80m for him from City

>

id let him go for 80mln
we have caldara next year and can buy benatia now

>tfw no qt sfinter gf to mock

Agreed to be honest, he's quality of course but at the same time Juve can get by without him, especially if they stick to 4-2-3-1 or similiar 2xCB system in the future. His best performances were as pseudo-libero as the central CB, that's what he's known for. Would rather keep him if it's some shitty offer like 45-50 million, but 70-80 could be reinvested on improvements more crucial than Boipucci's loss (Alexis Sanchez)

What would you say are the areas Juve need strengthening?

Wingers for one, strikers depth, fullbacks depth, young midfielders because everyone they have now is pretty old

for me, it's Mauricio Isla

How do you fix Napoli's needless choking against shit tier teams?

douglas costa will sign with juve next summer, screencap this

Pretty much --> with emphasis on one world class winger, the energetic Chilean manlet being my dream purchase. Besides that only minor balance and depth issues, again like the poster above pointed out young fullback would be nice. But then I remembered there's this Spaniard on loan at Sassuolo, so perhaps that's not even required.

I'd mow her lawn if you know what I mean

It's a shame they let Vrsjalko slip away

midfield
juve needs good playmaker and muscle box to box because allegri hates lemina

How is he doing at Atletico anyway? Does he get any playing time?

>young midfielder
>playmaker

Lemina is shit desu
Napoli needs competent defenders, especially a new keeper. And probably more depth on the wings.
But most of all it's a mentality problem, i read people unironically say that since Juve eliminated Barça and Napoli defeated Juve not long ago (despite still being eliminated) they are now a top club in Europe. Also Sarri makes the team play beautifully but is too much of a whiny bitch and care more about play than results

He's behind Juanfran in the pecking order I guess, so not that much regular gametime. But having Filipe Luis and Juanfran there is one heck of a place to learn

>oriali verso il ritorno
YES PLS

>inter milan

Stop with this retarded meme. You don't say Ajax Amsterdam.
Delete the thread and make a new one correctly.

Fucking toothpaste.

lmao u mad

they let vrasilko but they got dani alves
i don't think he has the quality for first team
allegri also never trust young player on their first season
he'll be benchwarmer
lemina has a really good prospect
he showed it last pre season
he was the best player back then
but because he made mistake versus lyon allegro i think refused to play him
lately he started to play him but he wasn't played on his natural position

Honestly only 3 games worth watching on there. Won't have to choose then luckily

a good goalkeeper and a good central defender.
>since Juve eliminated Barça and Napoli defeated Juve not long ago (despite still being eliminated) they are now a top club in Europe
That's dumb, but then again the difference between the top club in italy and the second in spain is similar to the difference between the top club in spain and the 3rd in italy.
As of now only RM bayern and juve have shown to be clearly superior to napoli, the others are more or less on the same level. But as you said the biggest problem for them is mentality.

>Pescara-Roma on Monday
fucking why
Sky Jews stop ruining my weekend reeeeeeee

Even Google says so m8

>not refering to Internazionale as "Milan" and to AC Milan as "AC"

>Internazionale milano

Which team should I bandwagon to get the most chicks?

yes, I mad. And with good reason. It makes no fucking sense to say inter milan.
Then from now on I'll start referring to all teams that aren't called after their city adding by using thee name next to the original name.

Inter, they are used to get theyr hope up and then get disappointed

>trusting google

juve turin has the most fans in italy so probably that.

but Inter's full name is actually
F.C. Internazionale Milano
while there's no F.C. Arsenal London etc

calcio >>>>>>>>>> women desu, just look at what they did to the juve ausbro

>calcio

>calcio

when you say inter you're not using the ful name.
Using the same logic you should say futbol club barcelona or club barça for short.
It's just nonsense.

In 2018 season how many cl/el spots will there be again?

Kek, this slut should take a maalox

>this slut should take a box of maalox
ftfy

imgur.com/a/0xmX7
imgur.com/gallery/2MLmr

I don't think I've ever been as angry as her

4 CL, all directly to the groups, no playoffs
3 EL

She is mental

Ah that's good. Maybe Fiorentina and Lazio can pick up from Napoli and Roma chocking then.

imagine dodging this much of bullet
i'd feel like a survivor desu

although i guess that last conversation made dozens of femdom fags rip their pants

>implying most of you wouldn't roll with her craziness just to feel the touch of a human being

i'd really not, i've been there already
better be alone than with a psychopath

i have a gf desu senpai

>i've been there already
tell us the story m8

There comes a point where you realize collecting Dybalas is the way to go

>dybala18

is an left hand a human being?

He's cuter now than he was at 18 (no homo)

not much to tell, i used to date a girl that had massive issues: really shitty family situation and it showed on her character
she used to treat me like shit, i dunno if it was to vent out her anger or because she thought that was how relationships worked, and for a while i managed to take it but then it was too much, so i ended it. not that it was easy, she freaked out even more and tormented me until she finally found another poor soul who'd take her and left
she went as far as to assault a girl i was tutoring (the girl was 14, she was 20 and i was 19) because she was jelous of the time i spent with her

really, never stick your dick in crazy

ATALANTA (3-4-3): Berisha; Toloi, Caldara, Masiello; Conti, Kessie, Freuler, Spinazzola; Kurtic, Petagna, Gomez. All. Gasperini

BOLOGNA (4-3-3): Da Costa; Mbaye, Maietta, Gastaldello, Masina; Taider, Viviani, Dzemaili; Di Francesco, Krejci, Destro. All. Donadoni

What went wrong?

CONTI
O
N
T
I

Is Kessie the real deal? I've been impressed by him every time I've watched him play but 28 mil is a lot.
Also
>cornelius to atalanta
top lel how does fck keep getting away with scamming these clubs

P. good for a """"19""""" year old

>destro scoring
the end of the world is nigh

Atalanta [1] - 0 Bologna
Conti Goal

Gomez really is the Messi of Bergamo

isn't that slightly offside?

Atalanta [2] - 0 Bologna
Freuler Goal

Again, Papu's run was amazing

I don't get why people ask Icardi for the NT when Papu is far better

yeah probably is

Yeah, think so

Atalanta 2 - [1] Bologna
Destro Goal

really nicely orchestrated play

but he plays in a completely different position

Both are forwards

We need a guy that scores goals to play next to Messi

>Destro
oh boi

He's a meme imo

>cheeky punt of the cunt DESTROyer

wut
Gomez has been playing as a trequartista occasionally pushing forward to assist or pick up the flank plays provided by the target man (in this case Petagna)
Icardi is just a tap in babby with much less technique

>trequartista

Damn, he's at like 6 goals now, how cane he keep getting away with it?!

why do you icardi so much

do you hate*

Post a team and make their "mercato estivo" *tips*

Jj:
>Lichtsteiner and Asamoah out; new fullbacks in (De Sciglio, Spinazzola and/or Mattiello)
>Lemina, Rincon, Sturaro out; Tolisso, Bentancur in
>Mandzukic out, new actual wings in (Douglas Costa, Berardi and or Bernardeschi)
>new striker in as a sub for Higgy (maybe Morata again)

>De Sciglio
>Douglas Costa
>mfw
Tolisso should be a midfield priority, as a rotation option for a couple of months and gradually replacing Khedira during the next season, he's got the same workrate and better technique from what I've seen. Perfect for 4-2-3-1 next to Pjanic. Rincon should be kept, he's a good le aggression merchant with surprisingly reliable short pass. Sturaro and Lemina can pack their bags. And keep Mandzu as well, as long as he's okay with not being in starting XI regulary.
tl;dr - sell all the bench fodder and get Sanchez + Tolisso