What makes Scaruffi the best rock critic/ historian of all time Sup Forums?

What makes Scaruffi the best rock critic/ historian of all time Sup Forums?

At least Christgau isn't a pedo.

based pedobro

not true, by the way

Piero is a patrician ephebophile, if you fell for that meme.

dont forget he gave the river and 8 or something and it has the lyrics
>little girl i wanna marry you

but he rated Born in the USA 7/10 only, despite containing I'm on Fire:

>Hey, little girl, is your daddy home?
>Did he go and leave you all alone?
>I got a bad desire
>Oh-oh-oh, I'm on fire

is Bruce a pedo, btw?

it's all just a big coincidence

The fact that so many Americans still believe it should be illegal to marry a 12-year-old only tells you how far America still is from becoming a serious culture. The Europeans have long recognized that the greatest relationships of all times are between male adults and female adolescents, who are the most biologically fit to produce offspring, as well as the most physically attractive. Followers of the Muslim faith rank the highly controversial Aisha over all of their prophet Mohammed’s other wives, who were far past the prime age for reproduction. Americans are still blinded by puritan values. Adult females are more mentally developed than adolescents (not true, by the way), therefore they must be the greatest partners. Europeans engaged in relationships with adolescent European girls in the middle ages, radical Islamists engage in relationships with adolescent Muslim girls in the present. Americans are often totally ignorant of the virtues of relationships with adolescent girls, they barely know the biological benefits. No wonder they will think that sexual relations with 12-year-old girls should be criminalized.

good post

I always wondered why he rated this so much higher than the other Bruce albums

yeah. it could have been his best single album imo (including some of the tracks off the ties that bind collection too) but as a double album there's just too much filler really

he's an alpha

1. The Ties That Bind
2. Sherry Darling
3. Independence Day
4. Cadillac Ranch
5. Out in the Street
6. You Can Look (But You Better Not Touch)
7. The River
8. Point Blank
9. Independence Day
10. Stolen Car
11. The Price You Pay
12. Drive All Night
13. Wreck on the Highway

it's his best album now

I'm sure everyone knows the lyrics from Loveless by heart. :^)

>Hungry Heart not a 10
>no Hungry Heart

what the fuck are you doing

>greatest relationships of all times
I can totally imagine him making a list for this

Oh shit I forgot hungry heart
Shit

Patrician hebephile conniseur with exquisite musical (and sexual) longings, one of the few members belonging to the high elite of refined individuals. Natural enemy of the plebian low life scum.

His utter lack of knowledge and narcissism. Hell, I could be the next Scruffy

what made you start namefagging? i don't think i've seen you make an interesting point about anything since i started noticing you

he's woke

Sky Valley > Blues for the Red Sun

A true ambassador of the post-fatean dialectic.

Scruffy hasn't made an interesting point in 50 years, so I think we share some common ground there.

Scaruffi probably sits there listening to Metallica on his shitty headphones his mom bought him from Walmart and walks around the room headbanging.