Dirty panties thread. Will post what I have

Dirty panties thread. Will post what I have

Whose panties are they

Idk man saved em earlier.

Okay I am out. Anyone else got some good ones?

Come on fuckers. Boot.

Bump

Bumping with dead meme

Can I ask what it is about the panties that turn you on? Smell/taste/the girl wearing them? never understood the fetish

I guess just the fact that I'm indulging in someones private smell and taste and they won't know. Feels naughty. Also smells good.

How do you get them? Buying them or stealing?

I don't really ever steal them. I have a couple times. But typically just seek them out. Either from hamper in bathroom or hamper in bedrooms or just when they're strewn across the floor. If you dig panties and have a social circle they aren't hard to come by. Oddly, my girlfriends panties don't do much for me. They never have much smell.

Man. Nobody else into panties on b right now? Hard to believe.

Do you take any family members? I'm asking mostly because I'm a femanon and it's intriguing to me

I have in the past. I don't have a sister so I don't know if I'd be interested. But I have smelled my aunts. She's fucking banging so that likely has something to do with it. How does the notion strike you femanon? Revolting? Intriguing?

I meant to say still intriguing. My bad.

Intriguing, really, but I think seeing other people's kinks and fantasies are fascinating. I know when I take my panties off for the day I think they're gross, it's strange to me that someone would actively want to seek out what I want to wash lol

It's just an intimacy thing. It's hot to me to know I can enjoy a woman's scent, something she likely isn't cognizant of throughout the day (or for that matter while I'm indulging.) I don't know. I've enjoyed it since I was probably 14.

I know for the most part I don't smell it, but I also don't actively sniff my worn underpants. How did you first realize you were interested in it?

It started with a friend's sister. I noticed a pair of her discarded underwear on the top of a pile of dirty clothes and, as a kid in the throes of puberty, curiosity got the best of me.

What makes for a good smell? I know some people like urine or ejaculate and some don't.

Shit, I don't know, but in my experience it just smells like their perfume, even when there are visible stains

That's a good question. It's not so easy to describe, as there are some that I've found repulsive. But I enjoy a light musky scent I guess, kind of like if you were to take a deep breath directly from a woman's crotch. Additionally, while I do not enjoy the fecal smell at all, a musky butt is quite enjoyable(I'm not sure if this description does what I mean justice.) On the repulsive end, some women have a vagina that quite literally smells like body odor. That's a huge turn off to me.

Huh. Thank you for answering my questions, hope they weren't too bothersome!

This is definitely not the case. No woman I know sprays their genital area with perfume. Even my girlfriends undies which have next to no smell do not smell like her perfume.

That wasn't me. But you certainly aren't bothersome

Yeah but I know some women who'll coat their entire body in the stuff. I'm sure it could've rubbed off from the dress. I don't know, maybe I'm just stealing from the wrong women. Maybe I'm just unlucky.

I know I don't spray perfume there, but I've never felt the need to

Anything in particular make one smell better than another, other than not smelling like body odor?

No problem! I actually learned some interesting information about why other people do it.

You'll know if you find a good specimen for lack of a better term. It's unforgettable. I can genuinely identify several women I know by pussy smell alone lol

I think that looking what make people attracted to certain things can be just as interesting as the things themselves!

Typically just intensity of scent. Some women don't have much of a smell at all and others have quite an intense smell. The latter is what really gets me going I guess.

Damn that sounds fucking amazing. Fapping to that must feel fucking godly.

I think you summed it up perfectly, user.

It's certainly intense. The smell is only half the fun. The other half is them not knowing how intimately I know them. That sounds creepy but eh. Who cares.

Interesting. I wonder if mine is soft or intense now!

Yeah! Lot's of people are into different things, I wonder how many stop to wonder why they are.

Have a sniff! It's the only way to know.

Fucking Sam Hyde. Did you know he did a legitimate Ted talk?

Well, like I said, I think I'm "immune" to my own scent. Just smells like vagina, I've always smelled kind of sweet, so I guess that's how I would describe it

If I thought stuff like that was creepy I wouldn't be on this thread. Thanks for the info, user, I'm feeling motivated now.

Hot. My gf is like that. Just a sweet smell. Any visible stains?

Haha glad I could provide motivation user! You've been fun to converse with.

If you're talking about Paradigm Shift, yeah. Fucking beautiful man.

Just some wet spots, nothing like any of the pics posted earlier, but I don't really have any discharge

Haha yes! So good.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if he did a video on a topic like pantie stains.

Ah I gotcha. I'd love to know more about you user, but I don't want to press for personal details. I've always wondered why there is such a vast difference between a women's scents.

For real. The dude is a mad man.

Have an email/kik? I'll message you, I don't mind. I'm just born with what I'm born with haha

Throwaway email: [email protected]

I know. I heard him mention he was inspired by H3H3 when he was on Anthony Fantano's podcast, yet later he finds Ethan from H3H3 in real life, calls him a "faggot", and pushes him over.

Wtf I haven't seen that. I love fantano. i gotta watch that.

Yeah, H3H3 brought it up on his podcast. You can find the clip from that episode on YouTube so you don't have to sit through 2 hours of that shit.

I just started watching the tnd podcast.

Yeah, that's some good stuff. A lot more entertaining than H3's podcast on less than half the budget.

Agreed. I've never watched Anthony's podcast before. This one is great so far.

Enjoy, user. Yeah, funny how this thread took a turn. I'm gonna go fap, catch ya on the flip.

which girls oopanties would you like to open, unfold, and smell the most?

Nice contributions user.

left

good choice
hope you like

show the inside of the panty

you like her stains?

nasty bitch

wash your nasty vag bitch

private stash

discord dot gg
E82FgKP

goddamn yeast infection

goddamn filthy bitch. Vaginal yeast infection compounded by not properly wiping her ass.

she left a good stain in this one.

it smells like cat litter and vagisil

Nope just a girl out partying and either about the start her period or just finished