Alright faggots what does your room look like?

Alright faggots what does your room look like?

too paranoid to show you to be honest

Understandable, have a great day/night

bump

Nigger, why do you live in a tool shed?

are you one of those obnoxious morons who screams shadilay and reee and reminds everyone how rick and morty is a show for smart people like yourself

Because more privacy

No I don't actually

like I'm an messy upperclass programmer in LA

not like a whatever stepdown from your redneck mama's basement that is

jesus I didn't even see the second confederate flag. Make that
>your nazi mama's basement

To be fair I got those in 2003 when I was 8 when I was super obsessed with the Dukes of Hazzard, at the time I didn't think those flags meant anything other than the symbol of the General Lee (car) and southern pride....I still don't think that flag is about slavery tho only a close minded fool would think that

this is honestly the most white trash image ive ever seen.

sure bud

RIP

Shit, user, how long did it take you to nail all that furniture to the ceiling?

the deLorean stopped at this fag's fridge. WHY THIS PLACE? and what does it even mean? marty mcFly, we need you on /b on 12/18/2017 at 2:12 am EST flat!

why? because we all need to cringe at yet another hermit on the web, before the internet goes out. what a great bang to go out with.

you live in the UpsideDown, user?

lol 88 also finally someone recognizes it as a DeLorean...I built it myself, took 5 years to complete

fuck im really weak i lost it

>5 years of a build junker car model

made out of what particles, and how many?

3 Cardboard boxes, junked PS3 motherboard, shitload of tape, used to have lights but broke while moving, and wheels from an old RC ATV which was also junked

.....really tho

>I still don't think that flag is about slavery tho
Sorry I must be confused by all the leaders of the confederacy saying it was about slavery, but you are a fan of the Dukes of Hazzard so maybe you know better

The 1% might have made it about slavery, but for the average person it was about southern independence. The confederate flag today is a symbol of their southern heritage, and has zero to do with wanting slavery to be legal or not. The flag used to be on government buildings you ignorant fool.

Thank you

>arguing over what the confederate flag stands for when owning one makes you a redneck cuck no matter what bullshit you think it represents

Look you have your own opinion we have ours. I'm not gonna argue with people over a fucking flag

>The 1% might have made it about slavery, but for the average person it was about southern independence
Like the "average" gave a fuck about secession or had anything to do with. All the average person did was die for the confederacy after the 1% declared it.

This was just supposed to be a simple room thread

Best I can do

Thank you for contributing user, also nice lights very festive

How expensive are one of those and are they easy to clean?

I got it for $150 CND, easy to clean with some water and soap in the tub

Is West Virginia a fair assumption?

Texas here

Nah bro Texas

Op here same, I also like to decorate my room with old plates

I used to have a shit load but sent them to a buddy in Japan

nice, is that family guy on in the background