Anyone have any experience with Kratom?

Anyone have any experience with Kratom?
I have been considering it lately. I do not use drugs anymore, I have been clean now for a few months. I do, however, believe this has some potential to help me with depression and anxiety without the risk of abuse. Any thoughts? Seems more like an herbal supplement than a drug to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lV8TllClV4E
youtube.com/watch?v=lV8TllClV4E&t=217s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It made me Superman and now I has Platinum for blood-borne.

Intense razor Focus while being totally chill

herbal supplements are drugs.... Just because something is a plant does not mean it is perfectly healthy to eat.

Kek'd
You prefer capsules? I was debating just getting powder. 1/2lb for like $70

You ought to take something, everyone needs a little something to take the edge off. I'd personally recommend weed, but if you have problems with that kratom could be worth a shot.

Though i didn't enjoy the effects when i tired it, might have done too much idk.

link to half pound for 70...local niggs charge 30 for an ounce

There aren't a whole lot of things that are "perfectly healthy" but I'm sure it's a hell of a lot better than shooting dope

The DEA is banning it any day now and about a dozen states have already

i do about 5 grams of green indonessian at a time and it makes me feel like i took like 30-40mg hydrocodone 10/10 would recomend

Sure, but there's also numerous ways to deal with depression/anxiety than opioids. The withdrawal from using opioids would make your depression and anxiety significantly worse if you were to ever stop kratom as well.

i use moon kratom but im not OP

Purkratom
I was looking at the Bali one I think the package was yellow. They have capsules too but Ive been reading that it's probably best (and cheaper) to just get powder

I have been using it on and off for years. It's like a mood enhancer. Great for work because it makes you more energetic and the time flys by, plus you don't even care that you are working anymore. Great for sex because it inhibits your ability to come without compromising hardness. You can really fucking give it to her without worry if you take 4+ gs. i wouldn't recommend more than 6 gs at a time or you will throw the fuck up or have a bad comedown

yeah its very addicting and hard to dose, most likely youll just get sick. overrated, people only like it cuz it helps with opioid withdrawals

Oh come on is blood-borne really that hard? The last time I checked PS4 trophies over 7% of people had the platinum for that game. That is very high for a PS4 game. I'm pretty sure The Witcher 3 is under 1%

Works great on my nerve pain. I like it better than Hydrocodone because the effect lasts longer, though the peak high is lower.

green indo is my favorite it has a good blend of euphoria and energy and doesnt hurt your stomach too bad.

Very addicting LOL, Used it for years and cold quit that shit easy. You are just a bitch. You want a hard as fuck thing to quit? Heroine, nicotine, self abuse(masturbation(beatin the old meat(rubbing your penis until you ejaculate)))

I was looking for more of a sedating effect, rather than a stimulating one

Start slowly the first few times. You have to find the range that maximizes the good effects and avoids the bad (dizziness/nausea).

I also find that taking the powder itself is easier to dose and more potent than capsules. Capsules are nice because you don't have to taste the shitty powder, but once you get the hang of toss and washing its not too bad. I'd recommend OJ for toss and wash.

doubt it

If someone has pre-existing depression/anxiety quitting cold turkey would most likely not be good. It is still an opioid even if it is fairly mild.

Kratom is odd in that it starts with stimulant like effects and moves to a more sedating opiate drowsiness. Of course depends on the strain.

while not addicting in a sense that it'll hook you after just a couple of times, it really is pretty addicting if you take it every day. But if you only take it at max every other day up to 3 times a week your probably gonna be mostly fine.
Back when I started, everyone said it ain't addictive at all and worst you could get is some psychological addiction. So after I while I thought what the hell I'll just use every day, cause it helped me quite a bit with depression and insomnia (using red veins in larger doses). Turns out, it IS addicting and you also get physical withdrawls (cold-like symptoms, restless legs, insomnia, sweating, limbs 'hurting'). You can get over it without to much problems and it'll be gone after a week, but that week is gonna suck. So just don't use too often, but using only like once a week isn't gonna cause any problems for you at all

Really anything is addicting to some extent.

i use it for pain, red strain

How about making it into a tea?

well yeah, I mean you can get hooked on food or whatever, all I wanted to say is there are physical withdrawals and they aren't pleasant so just don't overdo it. I'm not saying don't do it every, it is a great tool and fun if done right

*I'm not saying don't do it ever

I just took some for my toothache. if I stop suddenly after taking a lot for many days , I will be pretty tired for one day but it's not hard to quit other than just dealing with the pain again.

Any excuse by an addict to use more drugs...

Hamilton does a good report on Kratom.

youtube.com/watch?v=lV8TllClV4E

Here's a (You) buddy

Used it for quite some time. It didn't do anything. I think it was a placebo brah

Lies. I stopped kratom cold turkey only a migraine for a day. I get worse withdrawals from coffee

Just stick to pot. You dont suffer from withdrawals and it's actually been studied. Or shrooms.

u just gotta take alot

I don't know what happened to the link. Just search HAMILTON'S PHARMACOPEIA KRATOM.

youtube.com/watch?v=lV8TllClV4E&t=217s

Might work. I'm way too lazy to do that.

Its not very water soluble either. First time I dumped some in a cup of water and it didn't dissolve at all. Ended up spooning the remains out of it.

Heyyyoooooooo! Depressed and anxious arty type over here. I usually smoke pot and take my regular meds but when my schedule gets very hectic I will sometimes purchase and use kratom. At the right dose, it can give you more energy and helps with mood and relieves pain. In too high a dose, it will fuck up your stomach. If you're going to use it, alternate or only take it every couple of days. Kratom effects your brain in a similar way as opiates so if you continue to take it, you can most definitely become addicted. I think it could also be used to help with coming off of other drugs, to treat addiction in the right applications.
tldr; be safe with your drugs and enjoy!

kratom fucking sucks
yes, you can order it online in the US and yes it will give you a weak opiate-like buzz
but when you consider that it tastes like sour dirt, the buzz us barely noticeable and the shit is fucking ridiculously expensive, and you have to choke down a shit load of this green grainy mud for each dose, it's easy to understand why our big brother government hasn't b& it... it just ain't worth it

TL;DR kratom is shit

Kratom saved my life.

I agree so much. There's almost no point, i just felt mildly uncomfortable when i took it like i had too much coffee.

>why our big brother government hasn't b& it... it just ain't worth it
I hope they stick with that line and leave it alone.

Please don't spread misinformation about this. While it might be true for your situation it really isn't true for everyone else. It heavily depends on how often you are using and how much. Also a little on the type you use (red being more worse then green, but you also tend to take more with reds). So yeah, if you take less then 5 grams a day for lie a month or two you probably arn't gonna get serious withdrawals. But >10g a day for a year or so is a whole nother story. Just don't use every day and keep your tolerance in check and you're golden

pot totally has withdrawals though. I couldn't eat for a week, couldn't sleep for 2-3 weeks, and I was having mood swings until I started sleeping regularly.

this too, i forgot to mention that aside from the shitty knockoff micro dose of codeine-like effect kratom also has weird caffeine-esque effects so you get kind of a shitty jitter along with a barely detectible sedative effect.

Kratom - $50 bag online
Nyquill + 2 cups of coffee- $12
just doing neither or getting real drugs- priceless

>couldn't sleep for 2-3 weeks,
not humanly possible you roodypoo

Opiate withdrawal and pot withdrawal are two completely different things, and the latter could barely be called withdrawal.

Id prefer to stay away from real drugs as they systematically destroyed my life

Fell asleep once every 4-5 days but only for a couple hours
I started to hear shit, mostly telling me to off myself

same here but if I was gonna go back to doing drugs it wouldnt be fucking kratom lol

jesus christ just from discontinuing weed? i guess anything you do enough of for a long time can wreck your system when u stop

Unfortunately I don't have many options. It's this or RCs
Can't even get away with drinking

I smoked heavily for over a year straight. Around a half-ounce a week, sometimes more.

what is RCs

"Research Chemicals", analogues of currently illegal drugs so that they technically fall out of scope of the law.

just get a hobby kid, find an outlet that isn't chemical. the strongest drugs in the world are already in your body, you judt have to find creative ways to release them

Kratom is good shit, definitely works well. Many different strains for many different effects. I recommend it. But be careful, you could get hooked.

True. I kept my use to 2.5g every other day. But i got to say if somehow this plant kills you. You probably fucking deserved it.

Where the fuck are you from?? I want some free drugs

It's the legal Percocet, do it

Ugh. Me yes I've Kratom. The drink I manually. So much so I disentangle issue of them. Frid GHC HGH mit

Find the lowest dose that affects you and try not to deviate from it for as long as you can. Green Tea has great synergistic effects as well as a ketogenic diet, vaping and CBD. It's safer than PST by a long shot but it is still pretty addictive even if the withdrawals take quite a bit of work to build up. It's way cheaper if you buy the powder online. Don't bother with the pre-made capsules or extracts. It's great for pain, anxiety, mood lift, Opiate and Alcohol withdrawal. If you don't want to toss and wash or make tea you can buy a ton of capsules on amazon and cap them by hand. It's tedious but eventually you'll get better at it.

How do you guys even get "high" off this shit?

Has cimpletely saved my life. A decade on h. I been cleen from actual opiates over a month first time ever. Fuck the fda.

It's not getting high and getting through dts that is so great

Getting "high" isn't really the point of kratom

>got through dts
What strain

This.

For detox red kali from phyto

im a kratom addict; dependent on it to perform at work

Red bali or borneo frim gaia

Better than heroin.

How and where the hell do you buy it at

My ass. Im an opiate addict of 10 yrs I got a great head nody buzz. First time I been off h. Subs. In over a decade im opiate freee feeling great

Gaia ethno

Phytoextractum

It's not bad. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO START OFF SMALL, 1-2 TEASPOONS. Unless you want to vomit uncontrollably.

Red kali red mdt. Maybe prices are hogh

This but my stomach was never affected. Im was very dependant on opiate though.

i tried it... it feels like more of an opiate than codine.

if you want help with depression and anxiety, theres phenibut.

basically alchohol binds to 1 gaba receptor,
phenibut binds to a different one
benzos bind to both...

so, similar to a benzo, but without the get fucked up part. you CAN build a tollerance and dependence to it, but it really helps with anxiety and depression. especially social anxiety.

This isn't directly from the marijuana use. Hate to tell you user, but you have underlying mental issues that are being exacerbated by the weed. Odds are, any brain altering chemical (taken in large amounts) is going to give you severe withdrawal symptoms, even something like caffeine. I suffer from the same problem, although not quite to the extent you do.

Any retard can do achievements/trophies get #1 in a leaderboard then you're a true skill try hard.

That must just be u addicted to the smoke, do u use a bong or cigar wraps?

I was definitely using it as a crutch for my depression. My aim was to be too high to be sad. Sorta worked until I threw psychedelics into the mix. Was a very rude awakening, but I've only smoked 3-4 times since my last experience.