>implying I'm not

because i'm not a faggot

why not?

Why aren't you straight?

Why wouldn't I be?

Because I'm not a depraved pervert.

idk

more options > less options

cause Im paralyzed from the waist down, because of getting shot in Iraq. Thanks user for making me remember, how bout you go drink some bleach with your choices and privilege

cuz women look better. don't mention cute traps cuz i always gag when i see the dick

you can still make out with people

>better
subjective words 101

Because ass sex with a dude is generally disgusting.

whats the point? sex is for procreation, everyone in my life has fucked me over why would I want to go suck hole to suck hole with another person

not a requirement to be bi - at all

half of gay/bi men don't even have anal sex

handjobs and blowjobs are more than enough

>sex is for procreation
You're retarded. Ever heard of hedonism? Nigger.

Oh yeah, then whatever.

Why ask strangers this are you that desperate for human interaction

Fuck you OP. I really don't want to wake up tomorrow but I need to educate you fuckers. Everyone is Bi. If you claim you've never thought about fucking a dude you're a complete liar. Sexuality is a spectrum (gender is not) and everyone is atleast a tiny bit gay

ya say that when your dick dont work no more, and they have to have a nurse dig the shit out or your asshole because your lower half doesn't work. There is no Hedonism when your left as only half a person because I defended you idiots rights to be fucking stupid

Scared to come out.

idk

>I defended you idiots rights to be fucking stupid
Then why did you? Kek.

i'm bi tho

just dont like dick or males in that way

Cuz I'm not gay.

But I am

Because unlike the Russians, we actually have the chance to try and make a difference in our country, we have the ability to give idiots that we might not agree with a platform to go and spit on us. It might be ignoble, it might be foolish, but In a better man because I did it, and your a moron. I live with my hurt, you try and press your weird ass ideas on the rest of the world and just make shit worse, I only tried to make it better.

Yes you do, see

Because I'm straight

I am, but im a closet bifag. no one knows and that's how i want it to be. ive never really done anything sexual with a guy but would consider it under perfect circumstances. imo girls and boys can be equally attractive/cute

Plot twist nigga, I am bi.

this actually makes sense. like, if it were a perfect scenario with a dude I would but Im not going to actively seek out men

cause i am not gay, men are disgusting.

Thought of trying but i'm super picky about it. There's one dude I feel like it'd be awesome but he's so stupid. I have Asperger's so i'm iffy about who I relate with anyway.

bi is half faggot

>why aren't you bi?
I don't know. I'm just not.

/thread

i dont feel it

yeah, i dont go out of my way but i also dont try to avoid. For instance I shower around/with other guys fairly often but it's just a routine thing, just happens.

bmpp

Like hot bitches and good traps but traps aren’t gay so I’m 100% straight

>>if you don't reply to this thread you won't wake up tomorrow
Good. I could use some decent sleep.

Aww, shit. I just ruined it, didn't I?

cuz Leia

Cuz I don't find men attractive

I am bi. I love eating and fucking pussy. And I love getting fucked hard

Im a closet bi too but I have sucked a lot of dick and taken it up the ass a few times

more gay > less gay

ftfy

Gay

i am locked in the closet, at least for now.

Pic related

I might be

>you won't wake up tomorrow
So, I'll just sleep all day?

Because I kissed a girl and I liked it

People still exist who aren't?

Everyone is at least a little bi.

I don't know, I think I am if I view trap hentai though I don't like real traps

I am, but I'm scared to come out.

I'm about to finish up my masters degree, I'm more financially and mentally stable than I've ever been in my whole life, and I'm currently in a relationship with a woman, my longest relationship at that (just a little over a year).

I'm afraid coming out will rock the boat too much and I don't need that right now.

dicks are ugly and while i can appreciate another mans beauty, i am not attracted to it.

I don't like sucking dick

fuk u

Closet bifag here. Fuck trannies, dudes, and girls. Keep the trannies and dudes on the dl and openly fuck females.
Won't kiss a dude but I'll fuck their ass/mouth and suck their dicks, go figure

Also, I'm not really physically attracted to men whatsoever. I obviously would rather fuck a better looking dude but that's just because ugly dudes tend to be fucking gross as well.

is rey barefoot in either of the new starwars movies? i might go see them if i got to see a cute barefoot girl, but otherwise. not worth it, i rather just watch it on on own nice tv.

>it's such a shame daisy ruined her cute feet with tats though...

Is that Darci Lynne?

because im pan

who says i'm not

I mean I guess

Because chicks are 10 times hotter than dudes and also they have a pussy(i really don't like dick)

Because I'm dead.

hate these threads idk

I am tho

Because my brain works in favor of my evolutionary odds at passing on my genes.

k

Because it's selfish