Am I "hot" /b?

Am I "hot" /b?
When I go on dates girls always check their phones within the first five minutes of meeting me, and make up excuses of why they need to leave
Yet I'm told I'm considerably attractive
I'm confident and speak with authority, I don't hold much back and I know girls don't see me as a "nice guy"

if it's not the appearance, it's the interaction, simple.

They smell desperation maybe

Assuming OP is not a faggot and that is actually you, it's because you're either a cunt or a boring fuck.

thats just how 90% of modern girls are, and I say this as someone who gets asked out by them
my way of dealing with this is to show them pics or conversations with other bitches so they get the hint and put their phones down, it works sometimes

you're probably an insufferable cunt irl

It's your personality

I'm more of a cunt. Maybe I share too much too quickly.
Tonight I told a girl on a first date that a Catholic priest tried to take naked photos of me, and of crimes I committed in the past

This is bullshit and would never work

You sound insane

OP here I see things as black and white
If they check their phone AT ALL without apologising they aren't interested.

If a girl checks her phone after meeting you shes looking for a way out immediately if she even glances at it
Agree or disagree?

> apoLOGizing

it does if you can pull it off, trust me, bitches realize when theyre being insuffrable
of course you dont go full retard
>lol check out this girl I want to fuck instead of you
you have to be more subtle, I understand why a btard would find that hard
also holy fucking shit I had to solve like a hundred captchas because they didnt register

>familiar with Sup Forums enough that you'd post your own face on it, or you're autistic enough to post a more attractive "look-alike" to stroke your own ego
>goes to Sup Forums for advise
Looks are the least of your problems buddy

No this trick won't work.
People are black and white if shes checking her phone she's looking for a way out

If a girl is truely interested she will pre warn you about checking her phone
And Apologise for it
I know cause ive been on dates when girls are 100 percent into me they wont do that

You don't fucking share much on the first date, dumbass. NEVER say anything remotely negative about yourself.

dude ur like a 7 and thats already much better than me. whats pathetic is that you need to go on b out of all boards to self confirm it.

But look at my photo! I should be able to get away with murder.
If you say something with enough confidence where is the room for doubt.

You're not hot enough for that, friendo.

It's not just confidence, it's tone of voice, wording, etc.

I must be, I have to be a solid 8
This has to be the case
I hate that god made me this way
Above average looking but not hot enough to be admired sexually everywhere I go
I have to act like a peasant
To get along with others
How do you fags live like this
If god had made me 1 point higher I could. Be a god

This is the problem. You're self-entitled and narcissistic - this isn't the kind of confidence women like.

I am NOT Elliot rodgers. I'm just venting

you're like a 7 and a half.
you honestly look like a dollar store ryan gosling.

I have to be higher then this

You're physically attractive. That leaves personality or quirks like voice. Ask female friends for honest answers. Or even male friends.

It's your own dumb fault for fucking up your dates.
Nope, you're a 7.

6'4 must matter! I have a dominating presence
Ok user. Now tell me how to not fuck up on dates please

Your face a great. Body needs some work, also it could be a lack of personality..... I dunno op that's all I got.

I'd say he's an 8 or something

Hot? No, you're slightly above average. Which is great. I wish I were above average.

>check their phones
I can tell you're a shell of a human being just by looking at you. You're vapid, partner. Vapid, indeed.

>I'm confident and speak with authority
Something tells me others perceive you a lot differently than you perceive yourself.

aspy detected

your appearance is 60% how women treat you upon first impression and contributes 20% of how women respond when around you

youre attractive obviously, you just need to learn how to talk to people.

read the book called "how to win friends and influence people"

id recommend it to all of Sup Forums honestly

Lets just say I'm autisict
How can I fix this?
If I was, I'm clearly high functioning

learn how to not oversteps someone boundaries and understand what comes off as creepy.

from there its up to you imagination and creativity to convince a girl that you're worth having sex.

Remember, its okay to have, in a sense, diffrent characters for different types of girls

OP, even just after reading s few posts from you, I am infuriated by you. I think youre a shallow cunt who thinks the world is owed to him on a silver platter, self obsessed, not interested in other people, willing to be fake for results, just basically a whingy little rat who thinks he's better than most people despite having literally NO reason to really be proud for what you've done in the world. You honestly make me hate you nearly instantly with your attitude. Just some feedback, take from it what you will.

don't talk about your past talk about your future, be interesting funny and aloof.

if you're going to be a vain douche who cares too much about how he looks don't half ass it, flex in every mirror, be a dickhead about it, its funny at first.

I think you're forgetting that these are females. They go o a date having organised for a friend to message or be ready as an excuse in case you're a fk psycho, which you seem to be.
Going off at a chick for looking at their phone on a first date is a little controlling and will make them feel unsafe/uncomfortable.
If they're continuing to do it then you're boring them and you just move on to the next one or get interesting.

meh i can see how you could see that or you could see that its really an average guy (who fails but is not afraid to admit it) whos tryna step up his game.

let everyone eat brotha, we all on the same team

ur a faggot bud, we're a tall white guy of course the world owes him bitches now fuck off back to ur dungeon.

Yeah ok confidence is one thing, you're more arrogant.
Not quite Kanye but thats the direction you're heading in
Wouldnt hang out nor employ you, soz bro

>this whole fucking thread

I'm trying to help. I generally get along with most people, and I wouldn't even want to have a beer with this dude. I just see it as SO much effort. Just the vibe I get. I don't think it's looks so I'm offering info that might help get a better perspective.

Sound like a faggy incel to me. If the world owed him bitches then he'd have them, if he had bitches he'd know he's owed them. As it stands, he's a whingy cunt on Sup Forums just like you.

You wouldn't want have a beer with me I understand this
Youre responding to what I'm projecting and I may feel this way right now
But I'm seen as a big friendly guy
And I can make friends with almost anyone

OK wow if this is real and not gr8 b8 m8, then I have no hope for OP.

As decent as the OP photo may look, the "OP's" replies sound so shitty, my fag-gina is sealing itself shut. And I dated a mental case on medication.

you're above average facially, but you do look like you have a really small head relative to your body

Yeah but your mum who raised you by herself gave you too many compliments and you believed them. You need to dial it back bro. 3 or 4 of us have outlined your issue. Rest is up to you bud, what do we care if your dick vets wet as long as mine continues to

>let's just say I'm autisict
>If I was, I'm clearly high functioning
That's what an aspy would be ya fuckin rere.

>How do I fix this?
Can't fix being a low iq narcissistic prick who screws up erry date despite being on a high spectrum of appearance. It may not even be low iq, but you just fail to learn from your mistakes. Can't fix the way you learn for you

Cock or gtfo

You look like the typical metrosexual H
hipster. Beside that you sound autistic and narcisstic. It's obviously your bad character. Your look just decides If they go on a date. Your character decides If they stay at date

Kek

Yeah it's because you're a raging autist. Have fun with your complete lack of social awareness

if a bitch takes her phone out during a date and starts looking through it, you do the same. then you checkmate that cunt and say sorry I have to make a call. go outside, call someone and smoke a cigarette. make that cunt wait around for you as punishment for being ignorant. she can't even pull you up on it because she's doing something similar herself and if you make out it was an important call, business or something, she has 2x no reason to complain. and she'll get the message entirely. and whatever happens after this, you win, because you've made an example of her and put her in her place. whether she recognises this or not, you win.

Girls like nonchalance, not some stuck up man-ho who masturbates in the mirror

>you're responding to what I'm projecting
And whether you think so or not, I'm willing to bet you're projecting it a thousand fold during your posturing, tryhard, drunken, nervous, self obsessed dates.

OP, Post your cock and let's discuss.